Happy Sungjae Day

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

In the kitchen

They finally finished preparing the grilling place for bulgogi and pork belly. All of the vegetables for the wrap also had been cut into nice thinly pieces and kimbab also had been rolled. Peniel and Ilhoon help Hyunsik grilling the meat at the balcony while others doing the final touch up for Sungjae birthday celebration.

Sungjae might not know but Eungkwang and Minhyuk as hyung in the group already make some video call arrangement with Sungjae's parents as his birthday surprise. Both of them are busy arranging my MacBook together with the speaker and the projector. I used to meet with Sungjae parents once during their early debut days and both of them are high class conglomerate people.

I went to my room and picked up one wrapped box beside my makeup table. Its Sungjae’s birthday present; a pastel color snowboarding jacket as I knew that Sungjae hobbies are snowboarding although he rarely has time to enjoy it. I also ordered a drawing of BTOB members with my special messages behind the picture.

I guessed Sungjae is still a little kid in my eyes. Despite of being the youngest, he is really active in other jobs such as acting and emceeing. He really works hard in order to make fans familiar with BTOB. I never had jealousy feelings towards Sungjae if he got more jobs than my Hyunsik because Hyunsik prefer to play instruments or composing a song rather than what Sungjae did.

"Noona! Jintaek-hyung is calling!" I heard Changsub called me from downstairs.

"Please pick it up for me, Changsubie!" I shouted.

I went downstairs and Changsub already hanged up the call. "That was quick," I whispered.

"Noona, Jintaek-hyung asked if he can bring Jiyong-hyung together," Changsub handed back my phone.

"Dangyeonhaji (of course, yes). Did u respond back to him?" I asked Changsub.

"Not yet, hyung wanted noona to contact him back," Changsub explained.

"Arasso. Komawo-yo Changsubie," I thanked Changsub and dialled Jintaek-oppa back.

"Ya, Hee Young-ah. I brought together Jiyong to your house. Is it okay?" Jintaek-oppa asked me.

"Sure, there's a lot of food here oppa. Where are you now? We are about to start our dinner," I grabbed glass of orange juice from the kitchen counter.

"Almost there in 10 minutes. Oh before I forgot, Beast kids are coming too but there are not sure yet. I already gave your address to Jiyong so that he can pass it to his kids if they are coming. Is it okay?” Jintaek-oppa explained.

“Mwuh rah goo?” I shouted.

“Ya ya, I need to hang up. Najunge bwayo (see you later)," I spilled my drink and started to cough non-stop. Mwuh rah goo? BEAST? I need to calm myself but first, I need to find my Hyunsik.

"Hyunnie-ah, Hyunnie-ah, Hyunnie-ah!" I shouted Hyunsik name from the kitchen.

"Neh, neh. Wae noona, wae?" Hyunsik rushed.

"Follow me. It's urgent," I grabbed Hyunsik hand and went to the guest room beside the kitchen.

"Wae noona?" Hyunsik puzzled.

"Jintaek-oppa invites Beast to our house!" I shrieked.

"Beast-hyung? All of them?!" Hyunsik startled.

"Jintaek-oppa said he wasn't sure who's going to come yet. But Hyunsik, what should I do?" I started to bite my nails.

"Should we tell other kids so that they can help us too?" Hyunsik suggested.

"Why should you tell them that I have 'something' with Doojoon?"

"Noona! OMG! You are worried because Doojoon-hyung is coming and not because my secret as your little brother? Oh gosh! Noona, do you like him that much?" Hyunsik grabbed both of my shoulder.

"Anni anniyo.. Anniyo Hyunnie-ah, it's just, just," I tried to deny what Hyunsik said. "Aigo, Hyunnie-ah, I can't think properly"

"Noona, let's expect the unexpected. You can go change yourself and I'll tell others to cover us. I'll hide any proof of me and you just need to be mentally prepared," Hyunsik calmed me down. "Noona, did Doojoon-hyung likes you?"

"Ya Lim Hyunsik. It's not the right time to ask me that kind of question!" I exclaimed.

"Wae noona? You never be like this if I mentioned about Beast-hyung before? Daebak! Noona really like Doojoon-hyung," Hyunsik escaped himself from the room.

I yelled at Hyunsik before make my move to my room. I need to take shower and changed to better attire. I need to prepare for any consequences of seeing Doojoon in my house. But I am so perplexed right now. What should I wear, what perfume, which hairstyles. Oh no, what on earth is happening to me right now?

 


Hyunsik POV

I ran towards the living room area to escape from noona’s nagging. Noona might have some feelings towards Doojoon-hyung or else she won't reacted like that. I never saw noona become so fragile because a guy before and she was easily blushed nowadays when I spoke about Beast or about Doojoon-hyung specifically.

"Eunkwang-hyung, I have something to talk to," I approached Eunkwang-hyung who was in the middle of  taking pictures of the foods.

"Wae? There's something else to do?" Eunkwang-hyung replied.

I sat at the couch before Eunkwang-hyung make himself comfortable beside me. "Beast-hyung is coming,"

"Beast?" Eunkwang-hyung responded with a confused face. “I though it is BTOB dinner party?”

"I'm not sure whether they are really coming or not but I guess we need to be prepared," I replied. "But for now, I need to ask a favor from all BTOB members to keep my relationship as noona dongsae a secret from them. Well Dongwoon-hyung already knew about it but I bet others still don’t have any idea about us," I saw Minhyuk-hyung and Changsub-hyung walking towards us.

"Wae Hyunsik? Something is wrong?" Changsub asked with a concern voice.

"We need to do those acting again. Beast is coming to tonight party," Eunkwang-hyung replied.

"Really? Then we need to gather all the kids," Minhyuk make his way to the balcony and called the rest of BTOB members.

 


BTOB urgent meeting

"Just be normal as possible with noona but remember don't make anything that is too obvious. We used to act like this before in front of GNA sunbaenim but this time it will be harder. It’s time to use our acting knowledge that we learn before into practice," Minhyuk explained.

"Most crucial, don't go upstairs and come to my room. We need to make them believe that noona is living alone here," Hyunsik added.

"Should we hide some of your family photo and trace from these area? Most probably from here and there?" Ilhoon suggested while pointing at the living room, dining room and the entrance.

"Sure, let's hide everything in this box and bags. I'll keep it in my room later," Hyunsik agreed.

Then the meeting proceeds to the operation. Family photo, Hyunsik’s shoe collection, Hyunsik’s singing trophy, Hyunsik’s cologne and accessories and everything related to Hyunsik was gathered. BTOB really wanted the secrets to be sealed as it can affected not only Hyunsik but Hee Young and all BTOB members too.

When everyone is satisfied, Hyunsik take a final tour to see if there's anything that he missed. He saw on the chalk memo board in the kitchen where Hee Young wrote as 'My Hyunnie' and Hyunsik changed it to Hyunsik, not leaving any trace at all.

"Komawo hyung, Illhoonie, Peniel and Sungjae. I owe you guys so much," Hyunsik bowed.

"Yah, this is what brotherhood should do right? This is not the first time, we definitely understand you," Eunkwang patted Hyunsik.

"Now we should continue grilling the meat and pork belly. It almost done," Peniel replied.

All of them make a way to finish their current task and Hyunsik brought the box and one bag of shoes while Changsub carrying the other bags to Hyunsik’s room.

 


Hee Young bedroom

Hee Young blow dry her hair in front of her makeup table. She was thinking to wear a cute long dress but she is afraid that Jintaek-oppa will later. Thoughts circling her mind and she remembered Doojoon text messages that she didn’t replied yet.

Hee Young sighed. Doojoon might already know that Jintaek-oppa invited them to her house. Hee Young type the reply messages before deleting it back. She wasn’t sure what should she said. She then decided to ignore the text messages and went to her wardrobe area.

  

Hee Young wanted to look more comfortable since she is the host of the party tonight plus she is going to have a good time with her BTOB kids. Hee Young picked simple long sleeve loose tee with an abstract design leggings. She simply did her hair and put a cute polka dot scarf headband. She wants to look minimalist but still appealing. She went down when she satisfied with her looks.

 


The Party

“Doojoon-ah, are you guys coming to Sungjae party tonight?” Jiyong called Doojoon once Jintaek parked his car in front of Hee Young house.

“I’m not sure hyung. We are quite tired today,” Doojoon replied.

“Arasso, if any of you want to come, give me a call. I will pick up you guys from the dorm,” Jiyong ended the call. “Well, those guys are not sure yet whether they be able to come or not. Is Hee Young will be okay with it?,”

“No worries, I already told her. Kaja, let’s go inside,” Jintaek picked up some stuffs from the back seat, make their way to the house and rang the bell.

Ding Dong Bell

“Welcome to the party,” Hyunsik greeted Jintaek and Jiyong before putting the hat party on both of them.

“Wow, wow. Let’s get the party started!” Both Jintaek and Jiyong screamed.

“Welcome Jiyong-oppa, please make yourself at home,” Hee Young greeted Jiyong.

Everyone already sat at the dining table and Jiyong amazed with a meals that been prepared. He took out his phone and captured the pictures.

“I want to send this picture as a proof on how daebak tonight party will be,” Jiyong smirked.

“Oh hyung, I thought Beast-hyung is coming?” Minhyuk asked.

“They are not sure yet. Doojoon said he was too tired from the dance practice just now,” Jiyong replied while hitting the send button.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Jiyong phone rang and he excused himself to pick up the call.

“Ya hyung! Pick us now!” Jiyong could hear Dongwoon and Gikwang voices on the background.

“Hyung, that looks so good! Can you pick us at Beast dorm?” Doojoon requested.

“Just ask another manager to send you here. I will send you the address. The party is about to start. It’s not polite for me to go out now,” Jiyong responded.

“Arasso hyung. Komawo!” Doojoon shrieked.

 


Dinner table

Hee Young are quite disappointed when she heard that Doojoon are not coming. Hyunsik can read his sister facial expressions and he suddenly stand up and make a toss to divert her attention.

“To our little maknae, Yook Sungjae, happy birthday,” Everyone make a tossed with huge smile on the face.

Eunkwang stood up and make a short speech, “For everything that you had done for the sake of BTOB, as a leader, I would like to sincerely thank you. I’m sorry because of the hectic schedules; we are not being able to celebrate your birthday on time with a proper meal. Thank you for being so matured despite of being the youngest in the group,” Sungjae smiled.

Next Jintaek stood up and opened a big thermos in front of Sungjae “And from the bottom of my heart, here I present you my homemade seaweed soup that I personally made for you,”

“Wow hyung! This is so unexpected! I never expect to get the seaweed soup although my birthday had passed,” Sungjae hugged Jintaek.

“And for you Sungjae, you will always be my little baby boy in the group. This is all I can do for you and I hope that our loves and bond between BTOB members and Cube staffs not only because of work, but based on hyung, noona, dongsae love. I pray for it to last forever,” Hee Young closed the speech session.

Ilhoon and Peniel took out the cake from the kitchen and put it in front of Sungjae. Sungjae widen his eyes upon seeing how big the cake was.

“But before that, we have the last surprise for you,” Minhyuk cut Sungjae amazedness.

“Annyeong haseyo our Sungjae, how are you?” Sungjae’s parents greeted from the video call and next things they know is crying Sungjae on the table.

 


1 hour later

We chatted happily with all BTOB kids and they even love my cooking. I am glad that I be able to recreate back all recipes that eomma gave me. Now the kids already gathered at the living room and busily playing jenga together. Their laughed is really addicted when I can suddenly laugh together without knowing the reasons. I cleaned up the table and put the leftovers foods in the new plates, just in case anyone wanted to eat it again.

Ding Dong Bell

“I’ll open the door,” I rushed to the entrance. “Du gu ya?”

“Annyeong haseyo!”

Hee Young startled. It was them.

BEAST.

 


Picture credit: 

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

http://www.allkpop.com/upload

https://www.snowcentral.com.au

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto