Remember

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Recording studio

* This is no one POV

Today is the last day for 'Good Luck' stage promotion. Everyone looked happy and enjoyed themselves during the recording session including Cube staffs who involved with the show. During the recording, Beast did a quick fanservices where Doojoon sat together with Beauties and have a chat with them while Junhyung gave the 1st place winner flower bouquet to the audience. The most amazing thing is when Yoseob prepared in advanced, a food truck as a gift to Beauties, special from his eomma restaurant. On the other side, Gikwang and Hyunseung make a pledge to have a dance battle on stage and the loudest cheer can be heard when Gikwang dance to his epic American Dance.

"As expected from Beast," Hee Young smiled.

"You guys work hard," Jiyong cheered for Beast when they came down from the stage.

"That was fun," Hyunseung replied. "You work hard too, hyung,"

"Everyone work hard. Komawo," Dongwoon bowed while making his way to the waiting room.

"Chukahae everyone. All of you finished the Good Luck promotion without any injuries," Jiyong congratulated Beast again.

"Not for Gikwang-hyung," Dongwoon teased Gikwang.

"Ya this maknae. That was an accident," Gikwang pouted.

"Thank you hyung. Thank you everyone. Let's do better for the next comeback," Doojoon hugged Jiyong.

"Ya ya ya," Jiyong pushed Doojoon away. "Don't you try to kiss me,"

Just when Jiyong thought he already has his shield on, then Yoseob came from the other direction and planted a smooch on Jiyong's cheek.

"Yang Yoseob!" Jiyong shouted.

"Hyung, that is a form of thank you appreciation," Yoseob giggled.

"What's wrong with you guys!" Jiyong wiped his cheek and everyone in the room laughed.

"Let's change," Hee Young told all of them.

"Yes, we have private dinner with all of your families tonight. We need to hurry as you guys might want to go back and get ready first," Jiyong reminded again.

"I don't feel like going back. Can't we just go directly to the restaurant, hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"You should wear something better Dongwoonie. This is too shabby," Jiyong pointed at Dongwoon's shirt.

"Oppa! That was Cube property. How dare you say it shabby," Hee Young shouted from across the room.

"Aigo aigo. Since when we have this kind of collection?" Jiyong continues to tease.

"Hyung, it's going to be a private dinner right. I am totally fine wearing this shirt and pant," Hyunseung added.

"Aigo everyone want to rebel now," Jiyong sighed.

"Hyung, we just want to make it easier for you. Now we can just go directly to the restaurant. I'm hungry, hyung," Yoseob pouted.

"Arasso arasso. But you have to listen to me for one thing. Let Hee Young do your hair and makeup again. Okay?" Jiyong looked at all of them.

"Neh, hyung," Beast answered in unison.

 


Make-up table

Hyunseung seated first on the chair and Hee Young quickly helped him to remove the makeup and took off all the jewelleries. Hyunseung requested to keep his cap on, so Hee Young just did a light touch-up on his face. All Beast members already has a good skin although Yoseob used to have severe breakout during their early debut day. When Hyunseung was done, Hee Young move on to others before it was Junhyung's and Doojoon's turn.

"Should we sit together here?" Doojoon asked.

"I only can do one person at one time Doojoonie," Hee Young answered.

"Don't worry. Take your time," Junhyung responded.

"Ya both of you!" Hee Young shrieked.

"Nevermind, we can do it by ourselves," Doojoon took out one makeup remover tissue and passed it to Junhyung before he took one and started to wipe his the makeup on his face.

"Komawo," Junhyung started to do his too.

"Don't do that. What other people will say. They will thought I am a lazy worker," Hee Young hit Doojoon and took the tissues from both of them. "Sit properly,"

Doojoon and Junhyung laughed. Hee Young sighed and smiled before she continuously did the same routine to both, starting from Doojoon. With everything seems to be clear between three of them, the friendship and relationship are so much better. They can sit together and laughed like the old days, even in front of other Beast members. The initial pain was hard to bear, but when everyone started to understand, Hee Young couldn't be more grateful.

"Junhyung," Doojoon offered a peppero stick to Junhyung.

"Yong Junhyung," Doojoon called him again.

"Junhyungie.. Oppa..," Doojoon whined when Junhyung ignored his peppero offer.

"Ya! I don't want to eat it. I don't like that flavour," Junhyung rejected.

"Palli wa..," Doojoon kept offering the snack.

"Shiro! (Don't want)," Junhyung turned to the other side. "Aigo you are so annoying,"

Doojoon laughed and looked at Hee Young. "Do you want some?"

"No, thanks. I don't eat snack," Hee Young smirked while her hand busy adjusting Junhyung's hair.

"Ya! Since when?" Doojoon widen his eyes.

"Since just now," Hee Young giggled. "Junhyungie, you are done. Is it fine?"

"Neh, komawo Youngie," Junhyung smiled at Hee Young before he looked at Doojoon. "And you! I don't like that flavour!"

"ㅋㅋㅋ, see you later," Doojoon waved at Junhyung as Junhyung exited the room.

"So, what style for tonight?" Hee Young looked at Doojoon's reflection.

"You choose," Doojoon smiled. "Aegi-ah,"

"Ya!" Hee Young hit Doojoon with a comb that she was holding and looked around.

"No one is here," Doojoon smirked.

"Don't you see there are my junior stylist there?" Hee Young pinched Doojoon on his arm.

"Ya!" Doojoon tried to hold the pain. "Hee Young-ah,"

"Neh," Hee Young brushed Doojoon's hair.

"Did you remember, the first time you tried to make my hair?" Doojoon asked before he saw Hee Young nodded shyly.

"And did you remember when I asked you to be my personal stylist?" Doojoon kept asking.

"Neh..," Hee Young smiled.

"And it really comes true. You are my personal stylist now," Doojoon sneakily held Hee Young's hand.

Hee Young held back Doojoon's hand and smiled widely. She continue to do Doojoon's hair before she heard a voice from behind.

"Ahem," Dongwoon interrupted them. "Palli wa, hyung. I'm hungry!"

"Ya this maknae. You always disturb our time together!" Doojoon shrieked while Hee Young continue giggling, feeling blessed with everything.

 


Picture credit:

http://38.media.tumblr.com

http://i.ytimg.com