Smile Again

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Beautiful Show backstage area

“Thank you for the hard work,” Stage director congratulated Beast when they step down from the stage.

“Everyone work hard. Thank you,” Jiyong-oppa added.

Every Cube staffs that involved started to congratulate Beast. Everyone looks so happy when the concert ended. It was a huge success. There’re no problem with my styling side and everything was smooth according to what was planned.

I bowed to each of Beast's members with a huge smile on my face. I am sure proud with myself when I managed to coordinate their style for this big concert.

“Where is he?” I patiently waited for Doojoon.

“Waiting for me?” Doojoon shocked me from the other side of the stage.

“No I'm not,” I let out a silly smile. “Congratulations,”

“Thank you for you too. Thank you for doing a great job too,” Doojoon took out his ear plug.

“Your continuously smile is going to tear your mouth,” I walked with him to the waiting room.

“Anniyo, I smile like this because I'm with you,” Doojoon lightly pushed me.

“Don’t do that. There are many people here,” I hushed Doojoon but I keep smiling at him.

“But seriously, komawo Hee Youngie. Before this Beauty is my reason to stay energized on stage. Now I have another reason,” Doojoon looked at me. “It's you,”

I felt a goosebumps in myself when I heard Doojoon saying those words to me. I admitted that I kinda like it when I able to listen to Doojoon's sweet words again.

I send Doojoon into the waiting room with my gaze and saw Junhyung at the back and smile again. My relationship with both Doojoon and Junhyung now are better than what I can imagined. I cannot declared that Doojoon and I are in the relationship but deep inside I strongly believe that we shared something special together.

“Is it true what Junhyung said? Did Doojoon and I have something special together? As a couple?” I silently whispered and entered the waiting room.

 


Beautiful Show waiting room

“Did I smell something?” I heard Dongwoon screamed.

“I ordered some snacks for you guys. Let's rest and changed first,” Jiyong-oppa explained.

I helped collecting all the accessories from Beast and gave a comfortable shirt and pants for them. I took one new set of towel and walked towards Yoseob.

“For you,” I smiled.

“Thank you! How did you know?” Yoseob happily took the towel.

“I know you will need that to cover your neck and rest your throat right?” I explained.

Yoseob nodded and started to wrap his neck. I take a look at others and saw Hyunseung is the only one who is still in his stage attire.

“Hyunseung-ah, can I collect your cap now?” I asked Hyunseung who are so immersed eating the ddeokbokki.

“I am sweating badly. My hair will look bad,” Hyunseung complained.

“Do you want me to take your cap from the bag?” I offered.

“Neh, that will be good. It’s in my locker Hee Young-ah. Komawo,” Hyunseung nodded.

I walked towards the locker room in front of the waiting room and opened Hyunseung's locker. I took out his cap from the bag before I heard someone trying to close the door, keeping part of my head stuck inside.

“Appa yo (it's hurt)” I squeaked. “Du gu (who's that?)”

I heard someone giggled from the back before I can barely escaped. It was Junhyung.

“ㅋㅋㅋ. I didn't know you were there,” Junhyung smirked.

“Liar!” I sulked. “Appa yo. Look,” I pointed at my hair.

“Aigo,” Junhyung ruffled my hair with both of his hand.

“Yah, Yong-shi stops it!” I pushed Junhyung but he started to run away around the locker room.

I hit Junhyung with Hyunseung's cap but he tried to defend. I screamed and laughed at the same time before we sat on the chair in the middle of the room.

“I'm tired now. It's your fault,” I gasped for air.

“You know I always love to joke around,” Junhyung took Hyunseung's cap from my hand and fanned himself.

“Fan me too. Suddenly this room feels so hot,” I dragged his hand.

“I am hot,” Junhyung boldly make a statement.

“Aigo this guy,” I hissed before laughing to his comment. “How was the concert? You enjoyed it?”

“Yes, I enjoyed it so much. It’s like giving back to them,” Junhyung smiled while nodded.

“Good to see Yong-producer turned into Yong-singer,” I giggled.

“And you’re going to be my Yong too,” He stared at me while widen his eyes.

“My Yong?” I asked him.

“My easy bullied-Yong who I will always teased every day and every time,” Junhyung laughed evilly before taking out his phone. “Let's take some picture. For our first successful Beautiful Show collaboration,”

“Now you want to praise me after saying something nonsense like that,” I smiled and make myself close to him.

“Hana dhul set,” Junhyung clicked the button. “Wow, it comes out good. Let's do another pose,”

“What pose?” I asked him.

“Fun pose like this,” Junhyung answered and rested his hand on my head trying to ruffle my hair again.

“Bu ya!” I squeaked before realizing Junhyung managed to take that silly picture of me.

“I will use this photo to tease you in the future,” Junhyung stood up and ran towards the waiting room.

“Junhyungie!!” I screamed his name before I let out a glad smile. Now everything is normal again. Like what it used to be.

 


BBQ restaurant

Everyone gathered in the private restaurant for Beast Beautiful Show after concert celebration. It's a tradition for Cube to celebrate their artists together with the staffs that involved for the concert.

“You guys are so cool just now,” I commented.

“Did I look handsome on stage noona?” Dongwoon asked.

“Of course! I'm the one who styles you right,” I laughed.

“I'm so happy! At last we can interact with Beauty back,” Yoseob took the meat and wrapped it.

“Here for you, our jjang leader,” Yoseob offered Doojoon.

“Aigo, komawo,” Doojoon munched the food.

“I thought our eomma is coming, hyung? But eomma didn't reply my text messages at all,” Dongwoon looked at his mobile phone.

“All of your eomma is coming? So lucky,” I smirked.

“Wae? Is it different with the BTOB kids?” Yoseob asked.

“Peniel's family in US. Sungjae's parents are busy. Most of the time, no one will came if they did celebration like this. Even Hyunsik's parents who live in Korea are not coming too,” I explained.

“Aish noona, nothing's wrong with Hyunsik! He has you ㅋㅋㅋ,” Dongwoon teased me.

“But still..,” I replied before I saw both Doojoon and Yoseob looking at me with their Mong face.

“Hyunsik? Lim Hyunsik that BTOB kids?” Doojoon asked.

“Aigo, you have something with Hyunsik? What a small world!” Yoseob suddenly clapped his hand.

“An.. Anniyo! We are just joking right Dongwoon?” I looked at Dongwoon.

“Hee Young noona is their noona, hyung. That's why I said something like that,” Dongwoon covered up his silly words.

“Well, Hee Young. I always realized that you are closed with them,” Doojoon confessed.

I secretly pinched Dongwoon who sat beside me and stammered, “I'm close with all of them since their trainee days. I used to be BTOB main stylist. Don't you remember?”

“You even said before this Dongwoonie, that you are close with Hee Young's dongsae. Is your dongsae in that group?” Yoseob suddenly interrogated me.

“Neh hyung. All of them are Hee Young's noona dongsae. Including me,” Dongwoon joked.

“Are you jealous with those kids Doojoonie?” I asked him.

“Wae wae? Why should I feel jealous?” Doojoon denied.

“Aigo hyung, do you want to be noona's dongsae too?” Dongwoon laughed before Doojoon hit him with the chopstick.

I let out a small sigh when there are no other questions coming out from both Doojoon and Yoseob. I noticed that Dongwoon lightly bowed to me and whispered “Mianhae noona,”

I patted on Dongwoon’s shoulder and nodded. What a dangerous live I am living right now. Putting Hyunsik’s singing career and my styling career on the line.

“Youngie-ah,” Suddenly I heard someone called my name. I smiled as I realized that must be Junhyung as he promised to call me with that nickname after that incident.

I turned around and my guess was right. He held a plate full of meat and offered it to me.

“Thank you for helping us tonight,” Junhyung thanked me.

“Hyung, what about me?” Dongwoon whined.

“Grill it by yourself. You have these two hyungs to help you,” Junhyung ignored Dongwoon's request.

“Wow Junhyungie. Why are you so kind?” Yoseob teased Junhyung.

“I am a kind person. Don't you know?” Junhyung boasted himself again.

“We are kind right?” Doojoon suddenly did a handshake with Junhyung.

“You need to answer me first. Am I more handsome than Dongwoonie,” Junhyung asked.

“Hyung what is that! I am Son Nam Shin!” Dongwoon rebelled.

“Of course!” Doojoon answered with a weird gesture and facial expression.

“Then you are kind too,” Junhyung make a second handshake with Doojoon.

I laughed non-stop when I saw their unexpected drama. These guys really doesn't reflected their real age at all.

“Excuse me,” Beautiful Show director stood up. “Thank you for coming tonight to celebrate Beast's successful Beautiful Show concert. Let's have our Sajagnim to give some speech,”

Everyone make a loud sound and clapped their hands.

“First of all, Beast will never disappoint me. Like always, all of you managed to perform another good stage for the fans. Congratulations for the success!” Sajagnim make a toast.

“Now let's have the Beast's Manager. Jiyongie,” The director invited Jiyong-oppa.

“Beast already feels like my little brother,” Jiyong-oppa paused when Dongwoon and Yoseob make a woo~ sound as a way to .

“ㅋㅋㅋ, thank you everyone who bear with Beast and trying their best to make sure these kids looks good on stage,” Jiyong-oppa bowed.

“Lucky Beast to have a good manager like you, Jiyong,” The sajagnim praised Jiyong-oppa.

“Let's have someone from the styling team. Hee Youngie?” The director pointed at me.

“Ah ah.. Neh..” I shyly stood up.

“Noona, noona,” Dongwoon cheered me.

“Hee Young, Hee Young,” Doojoon and Yoseob started to make a noise with their cutleries.

“Aigo. Hmm first of all, thank you for letting me to be part of the team. Thank you Beast for accepting our team ideas on the attire and we promised to make all of you looks more handsome in future,” I bowed.

“Hee Young-ah, I want to be cute, not handsome,” Gikwang from the other table interrupted before everyone laughed at his gag.

“Thank you Hee Young. What about closing speech from the leader?” The director asked Doojoon.

“Let's do it as a group,” Doojoon stood up and called others to form a line.

Junhyung, Gikwang and Hyunseung walked towards Doojoon, Yoseob and Dongwoon before they introduced themselves.

“So.. Beast. Annyeonghaseyo, Beast imnida”

“Thank you everyone for the hard work in this concert. Thank you for still believing in all of us. On behalf of others, we want to deeply apologised if there are anything wrong from our side,” Doojoon bowed before others followed what he did.

“For another year of Beast success. Let's work hard on the next event,” Yoseob shouted and make a toast.

Everyone clapped their hand and move back to their seat. I can say I am one of the people who really proud of their music journey that let them be where they are now.

We continue eating before suddenly Doojoon take a seat at my side. “Do you want to meet my eomma and appa?”

“I have too right? Not only yours but others too,” I clarified.

“Kerom (of course). But surely I want to introduce you as someone rather than as Beast Main stylist,” Doojoon explained.

“How do you want to introduce me?” I looked at him.

“As Hee Young, my friend. My close friend,” Doojoon smiled.

“Aigo what's up with both of you? Stop with that silly smile Doojonie” Yoseob who sat in front of us suddenly interrupted.

“None of your business Yoseobie,” Doojoon ignored Yoseob before I laughed at both of them.

“I would love to be introduce as your close friend,” I replied shyly to Doojoon.

“Komawo,” Doojoon smiled.

 


Picture credit:

https://41.media.tumblr.com

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/

http://i.imgur.com/

http://static1.allkpop.com/

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/6J3-56zQiFs

https://pbs.twimg.com/

https://33.media.tumblr.com