Initial H

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Cube private hospital

"Appa! Stop talking nonsense," Junhyung increased his voice.

"Abeonim..," I stammered.

"Aigo.. Aigo.. Aigo. I'm just guessing. Is it right?" Junhyung's appa said to me.

"Appa, don't say something like that to Youngie. She is different than others. Don't compare her with them," Junhyung begged to his appa.

"Arasso.. Arasso.. I'm just saying Junhyungie. You know I'm curious what makes you sick like this," Junhyung's appa sighed.

"Appa, since the first day I knew Youngie, she never makes me sad. Youngie is the bestest friend that anyone can imagine," Junhyung looked at me. "I am grateful to know her,"

"Junhyungie," I whispered his name.

"Abeonim," I called Junhyung's appa. "I'm not as good as what Junhyung said. I'll be a better friends for Junhyung in future. Mianhae, if I ever hurt you, Junhyungie,"

"Anniyo, anniyo. You did nothing wrong," Junhyung said to me.

"Aigo, both of you is so complicated," Junhyung's appa stood up. "Settle everything between you two. I want to go home first,"

"Neh," Junhyung and I nodded.

"Hee Young-ah, I want to go home now. Don't go home to late arasshi?" Junhyung's appa advised.

"Neh abeonim. Please take care," I replied.

"And Junhyungie, we will come to your house tomorrow. Hyungnim is at our house. I think day by day he thought that he was a part of Sunta and Sunja (Junhyung's eomma dogs)," Junhyung's appa added.

"Arasso appa. Thank you for coming. Thank you for taking care of my Hyungnim. Sorry if I make you and eomma worried. Sarangheyo," Junhyung hugged his appa.

 


10 minutes later

Right after Junhyung's appa left us in the room, the atmosphere turned a bit awkward and quite tense. I tried to make myself busy by arranging the flowers in the vase and filled it up with waters before I heard Junhyung calling my name.

"Youngie-ah. Baegopa (I'm hungry)," Junhyung whined.

I giggled when I heard that and walked towards Junhyung. I opened the soup from the thermos before I poured some into the bowl.

"Enough?" I asked Junhyung and he nodded.

"Sit comfortably. Let me help you," I put small towel on his lap.

"I feel like a baby," Junhyung smiled. "It smells good,"

"This is my first time making this. I hope you like it," I scooped some for Junhyung.

"Hmmm. Massit-soyo (it's delicious)! You sure a good cook," Junhyung praised me and started to eat by himself.

"Cheoncheonhi (slowly) Junhyungie," I reminded him.

"I feel like I don't eat for 1,000 years," Junhyung laughed.

"Enjoy. I brought some fruits for you too. Your favorite banana and some strawberries," I took out the fruit from the mini fridge.

"Do you bring ramyeon?" Junhyung suddenly asked me.

"Ramyeon? No, I'm not. Do you want some? I can buy it from the mart downstairs," I told him.

"Anniyo. Eating ramyeon with your soup seems to be a good combination," Junhyung smiled.

I sat back beside Junhyung and enjoyed watch him eating. Thank God. His appetite is back, his laugh is back and his smile is back.

"Do you want anything else?" I asked him.

"Drinks. Anything?" Junhyung did a beer signal to me.

"Andwea, not beer." I took out can of lemonade. "No cola too,"

"Youngie-ah, I want some strong drinks," Junhyung begged me.

"Andwea, andwea," I ignored him.

"Hmm arasso," Junhyung opened the can drink and sipped it. "Ahh,"

"Junhyungie," I started our conversation.

"Can I ask you something?" I opened one banana and ate it.

"Hmm, what's up?" Junhyung continued eating.

"Did u already know about us?" I glanced at him.

"Us?" He looked at me. "You mean you and Yoon Doojoon?"

I nodded and keep looking at Junhyung's reaction.

"Neh, I can't grabbed what you guys argue just know but I heard a bit of it here and there. Honestly, I already knew about both of you right after our dinner that night," Junhyung answered.

"Jinja? Otoke..," I stammered.

"I don't know. It just too obvious," Junhyung paused. "Gwenchana, you don't have to explain anything,"

"Anniyo, I want to share it with you. We are best friends right?" I turned myself towards him.

"Share with me? What did you want to share?" Junhyung took few strawberries from the table.

"I'm with Doojoonie," I mumbled.

"I knew it," Junhyung stopped my words.

"So no crossing boundaries after this. We can still be friends. Literally close friends. But not more than that. Even Doojoon knew that I'm going to be there with you like the old days," I explained.

"Arasso, no worries Youngie," Junhyung smiled. "You don't know how grateful I am to know many things about you, to be friends with you,"

"Please no hurt feelings after this. No silly misunderstanding between you and Doojoon. And especially you, don't make any stupid moves," I sighed. "Like being overdose with alcohol,"

"Mianhae. I thought I was able to endure it," Junhyung apologized. "We're all good?"

"Kerom, all good," I gave him my honest smile. "But can I ask you something? As your best friends,"

"What?" Junhyung took his mobile phone from the side table.

"What's up with those H ladies like what your appa told us just now?" I asked him.

"Aigo.. Aigo.. Now we have another curious lady," Junhyung stretched his hands.

"Alright, you don't have to answer it," I ignored Junhyung.

"Ya ya. One more rule. Don't use aegyo or sulking in front of me just to get what you want," Junhyung shrieked.

"ㅋㅋㅋ! Bu ya!" I laughed at him. "Palli, tell me,"

"Aish," Junhyung hissed. "Now you heard about it, what else do you want to know?"

"I don't know. Anything that can help me to reduce this curiosity," I answered.

"Arasso. Hmm," Junhyung took a deep breath.

"I bet you heard about me and Hara. Since we decided to make it public," Junhyung started his story telling.

"Neh, of course I knew it. Everyone knew about it," I nodded.

"We are to busy with oversea schedule. And I don't have time to spent with her," Junhyung paused. "Hara has a very bright personality. She was outgoing, she respects my parents,"

"Wow wow, you even brought her to see abeonim and eommonim?" I surprised with the fact.

"Just a coincident, I'm not planning too. But well, she started to doubt everything that I do. And keep believing the rumors here and there. I cannot stand with her nagging. And she even.." Junhyung stopped.

"Wae? Wae?" I asked him with full of interest.

"Hara believes that I have scandal with Hyuna. Since I was helping Hyunseung and Hyuna with their Troublemaker album," Junhyung sighed.

"So? Did you really have scandal with Hyuna or not?" I smirked.

"Not to that extent. It just that we meet everyday in the office and always working together for the album. We just become closer," Junhyung looked at me.

"Even at that time Hyuna already knew that you have Hara?" I sipped my drink.

"Hyuna don't like Hara. Because Hara don't like Hyuna too. They just don't clicked with each other," Junhyung explained with his hand gesture.

"I used to bring Hara to the Good Life studio. And Hyuna was there. You know what happened?" Junhyung asked me.

"What?" I curiously asked.

"Hara tried to show to everyone how I was her boyfriend. She kept standing close to me and doing some skinships. Hugging me, playing with my hair, calling me with a romantic name," Junhyung paused. "And Hyuna keep calling me oppa and showed how close we are as Cube staff. Both of them are so weird,"

"Aigo. They did that in front of everyone?" I wondered.

"That's why. Not only in front of Tae Jo but in front of Hyunseung too," Junhyung looked at me. "And you know what? Even Hyunsik saw it,"

"Mo? Hyunsik?" I widen my eyes.

"Hyunsik was working together with me during Hyuna promotion. Cube wanted to train him as the next producer for BTOB. And I can say that he knew many secrets between Hyuna and Hara," Junhyung sighed.

"I don't know anything about that. Hyunsik never tell me anything," I looked puzzled.

"I'm not sure what else that he knew. But he was close with 4Minute too," Junhyung stopped.

"So Hara was jealous between you and Hyuna and Hyunsik knew everything about it?" I asked him.

"Jesus christ, too many people with H name in one sentence," Junhyung almost cursed.

"Ya! You just like your appa. How come he said I am the next lady with initial H," I hit Junhyung.

"I won't call you Hee Young. You are not the next lady with initial H. You are Youngie," Junhyung answered.

"Hmm so sweet," I .

"Appa don't like what Hara did to Hyuna. Because Hyuna is a bright dongsae in Cube. Appa really like Hyuna and Hyunseung together. But then appa don't like it when he knew Hyuna want to be close with me. Appa want Hara to stay with me," Junhyung explained.

"Aigo! So complicated!" I sighed.

"But later, everyone become jealous and the misunderstanding become worst. That was when alcohol starts to become my best friend," Junhyung told me.

"Junnie, don't feel regret about it. I don't think both of them deserve you," I glanced at him.

"Hmm yeah I already moved on. You don't have to worry. I'm all good now," Junhyung looked at me. "I have a new lady as my best friend. Right?"

"That's right. I'll always be by your side, to cheer you up, and keep you away from any useless lady that want to enter your life," I giggled.

 

P/S: Plots in this chapter about Hara and Hyuna is all fictional and came from my imagination. Don't freak out ^_^


Picture credit:

http://33.media.tumblr.com

http://i.imgur.com

http://30.media.tumblr.com