Brothership

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

K-League All Star Game

*This is no one POV

"Ya, this is really a beautiful night," Gikwang whined when they finished performing Beautiful Night track.

"Palli, move inside faster," Jiyong directed them inside the building.

"Arasso~,"

Today Beast was invited to perform two songs as the opening of K-League. Doojoon is the ambassador for the tournament thus, Beast was given the honor to perform in the middle of the field, in front of legend Korean soccer players and fans. However, in the middle of their performances, rain started to fall heavily making the wet field becomes muddy. Hyunseung almost slipped when he was dancing to Beautiful Night and his white color pants become dirty because of the muddy stain.

"Here," Hee Young greeted in front of the waiting room while handing each Beast members a small towel. "Don't worry about the make-up or your hair. Just make yourselves dry first. We can touch up everything later,"

"Neh, noona," Dongwoon answered.

"Aigo. Doojoon, how are you going to play soccer if the weather is bad like this?" Yoseob asked.

Doojoon answered with a shrugged, making Yoseob irritated. "Ya. Answer me,"

"I don't know. I guess we have too. Just hope that the rain will stop later," Doojoon answered while taking off his first layer shirt.

"Please assist Doojoon. I have to help others," Hee Young assigned her junior stylist when she saw Doojoon having the difficulties taking off his shirt.

Not knowing that Doojoon heard about it, he instantly replied. "Nevermind. I don't need any help. I can do it by myself,"

"Ya, why so serious Yoon Doojoon?" Gikwang asked.

"Liked a grumpy ahjumma," Hyunseung whispered.

"Hee Young-ah. What happened to him? Did you forgot to make a meal for him or what?" Now it's Yoseob turned to .

"Uh..," Hee Young startled.

"ㅋㅋㅋ, Doojoon-hyung even getting mad because of the rock in front of him while we are performing," Dongwoon added.

"Shut up," Doojoon yelled.

"Ya, you're going to play soccer after this. Are you tension because of that?" Yoseob asked.

"I'm going to the washroom," Doojoon stood up and make his move.

Hee Young sighed when she heard Doojoon and his moody attitude again. Later she walked towards others and asked. "Is everyone okay?"

"Uh.. Gwenchana. Ahh, my hair. I should wear a cap though," Dongwoon whined.

"ㅋㅋㅋ, don't worry," Hee Young helped Dongwoon. "Sit here,"

Hee Young took the hair dryer and started to dry Dongwoon hair. She skilfully brushed Dongwoon's hair using the comb while Dongwoon keep chatting about his experience performing in the middle of the field just now.

"Ya, go and help your boyfriend. Dongwoon is all fine," Junhyung teased from behind.

"My junior stylist can help him," Hee Young sulked.

"Hey, what's up? Doojoon make you mad?" Junhyung looked at Hee Young.

"Nothing happened," Hee Young put down the comb and hair dryer. "You're so noisy,"

"Dongwoon. Move. My turn now," Junhyung pushed Dongwoon away.

"Hyung...," Dongwoon sulked.

"Dongwoonie, the food will arrive in few minutes. You can wait there, okay?" Hee Young tried to console Dongwoon.

"Food?!" Dongwoon excitedly replied.

"Ya, this maknae. Food is more important than the hyungs," Junhyung teased.

"Anniyo! Hyungs are important too. Especially Junhyung-hyung," Dongwoon suddenly hugged Junhyung.

"Ya, ya, ya! Move!" Junhyung annoyed.

Hee Young laughed when she looked at both of them. Dongwoon is not only Beast maknae but he also a mood maker here among the group. Dongwoon move towards the table inside of the room to wait for the food while Hee Young keep herself busy, helping Junhyung with his hair and make-up.

"Youngie-ah," Junhyung called Hee Young. "Gwenchana?"

"No, I'm not," Hee Young whispered.

"Wae? About him?" Junhyung tried to guess.

Hee Young looked around before she nodded and sighed. "But, I'm going to be alright,"

"Do you want to talk about it?" Junhyung looked at Hee Young's reflection.

"Not now," Hee Young picked up a face brush and put a thin layer of powder on Junhyung's face.

"Arasso. Remember, I'm here," Junhyung convinced her.

"You're all done," Hee Young told Junhyung.

"If you want to talk about it, or if you ever need my help, I'll always be there for you and him," Junhyung stood up and patted Hee Young on her shoulder.

"Ko.. Komawo..," Hee Young sighed and moved to the chair beside the dressing table.

A guilt feeling suddenly arose each time Junhyung offered to help Hee Young. She felt guilty for what Hyunsik had done eventhough part of it could be Junhyung's fault too. Hee Young wanted to apologize on behalf of Hyunsik but she was scared, Junhyung little tiny secrets about Hyuna will be exposed too. Junhyung never declared that Hyuna used to be his girlfriend and Hee Young assumed, he wanted to keep it only to himself.

"Can I sit here?" Hee Young heard a voice beside her.

"Neh, of course," She answered without looking.

"Did I do something that hurt you?"

"Uh?" Hee Young looked at the owner of the voice. "Doo.. Doojoon," Hee Young startled.

"Aegi- ah," Doojoon make himself close to Hee Young.

"Not here," Hee Young startled again when Doojoon called her baby.

"Hee Young-ah, what's wrong?" Doojoon tried to held Hee Young's hand.

Hee Young instantly pushed Doojoon's hand away and tried to escape from her seat before Doojoon grabbed her wrist. "Please, don't run away from me like this,"

"Jaebal. Leave me," Hee Young replied in her serious tone.

"Shiro. Talk to me first," Doojoon begged.

"Stop it, Yoon Doojoon!" Hee Young yelled and pushed Doojoon back in the chair.

"Ya!" Doojoon stood up and yelled back at Hee Young, making her startled.

"Doojoonie, what's wrong?!" Gikwang shouted from the other side of the room.

"Do you think you're that good?!" Doojoon let out his anger.

"Shut up! Don't talk like that as if you're better than me!" Hee Young shouted back.

"Both of you, calm down," Jiyong came closer.

"This is all your fault, oppa," Hee Young pointed at Jiyong with her teary eyes.

"Stop it! Don't drag others if you're the one who has an ugly attitude. Shame on you!" Doojoon backed Jiyong up.

"If I have ugly attitude, yours are even uglier! You are definitely Jiyong-oppa's puppet," Hee Young seems cannot hold it anymore.

"Murago?!" Doojoon widen his eyes.

"Doojoon, calm down," Junhyung came closer. "Youngie, stop it,"

"This is not our office. Don't put a shame on Cube here," Jiyong dragged Doojoon out of the room, "Doojoon, hold yourself straight,"

Gikwang came closer to Hee Young. "Hey, what's up?" 

"Nothing.. It's nothing," Hee Young packed up her stuff and grabbed her handbag. "I'm leaving,"

"Hee Young-ah. Please wait for a few minutes. Let you calm down for a bit," Yoseob stopped Hee Young.

"Here, drink some, noona," Dongwoon passed one bottle water.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Yoseob tried to help Hee Young.

Hee Young keep being silent and just clenched the bottle water. She was ashamed of what had happened, but her hatred and anger towards Doojoon are bigger.

 


Waiting room corridor

"Hyung, can I talk to him for a moment?"

"Ah Junghyungie," Jiyong looked at Doojoon. "Just don't create any new drama here. I had enough,"

"Neh, hyung," Junhyung politely answered.

It's been a long time since Junhyung and Doojoon sat together alone like this. Both are busy with individual schedules and Beast preparation for comeback and they rarely have time to share about their personal life. Especially when Doojoon is already in a relationship with Hee Young, Junhyung feels that the brothership is not the highlight anymore.

"Ya," Junhyung tried to start the conversation.

"Hmm," Doojoon mumbled.

"When are you going to play soccer?" Junhyung rested his back on the chair.

"Hmm," Doojoon looked at his wrist watch. "In 1 hour,"

"Are you ready? You're not injured anywhere?" Junhyung asked.

"Neh, I'm all good," Doojoon sighed.

"Then.. What's up with you and Youngie?" Junhyung looked at Doojoon.

"I don't want to talk about it," Doojoon covered his face.

"Okay. Then just talk about you," Junhyung twisted the question.

"Mo?" Doojoon looked confused.

"Chill dude, let's just sit back, relax and talk," Junhyung smile.

"Uhhh," Doojoon let out a loud sigh.

"Here," Junhyung passed his can Coke to Doojoon.

"Life is hard," Doojoon mumbled.

"Life can be hard sometimes," Junhyung agreed.

"Do you remember back in our trainee days? Walking back to our dorm late at night, sleeping in the sauna, eating kimbab because we have no money," Doojoon recalled back.

"Of course. We even had our own sweet time together and we cried when our eyes meet. How funny," Junhyung giggled.

"Next comeback will be our 7th mini album," Doojoon paused. "It was a long journey,"

"And we shouldn't stop. Right?" Junhyung looked at Doojoon.

"Yes. We shouldn't. It just that..," Doojoon stammered.

"Don't say to me that you're thinking to stop?" Junhyung widen his eyes.

"Anniyo. Of course not," Doojoon sighed. "I want to make a good music for Beauty. I want Beast to be recognized as a great Idol group. I want us to be better each day,"

"Of course you do. So do I. And others," Junhyung agreed.

"And I thought having someone that you love, can help me to perform better. But look at what happened now. Even my attitude.. This is not me, Junhyung," Doojoon spilled his worriness.

"This is what you will be when you are in love, Doojoonie," Junhyung smirked.

"But, what happened to Hee Young? I don't understand what she wants, why she ignoring my texts and calls. I just don't get it," Doojoon looked at Junhyung.

"Console her. Do things that she loves. Buy her flowers. Cook some foods for her. Buy gifts. Do something awesome. Then later she will tell you why she was behaving like that. Believe me," Junhyung explained like a pro.

"How did you know all that?" Doojoon confused.

"Hara used to treat me like that. Even worst, she ignores me up till a week," Junhyung smirked. "Just because I forgot our 100 days anniversary,"

"Haih, woman are so sensitive! Argh!" Doojoon shouted.

"Wae? Wae? What's happening hyung?" Dongwoon suddenly came and sit beside Junhyung.

"Dongni, don't interrupt us," Junhyung hit Dongwoon.

"Ya hyung. I have something to tell both of you but I don't remember it now," Dongwoon sratched his hair.

"Dongni," Doojoon called Dongwoon.

"Neh, hyung,"

"Are you happy to be part of Beast?" Doojoon asked.

"Why so sudden, hyung?" Dongwoon looked at both of his hyungs.

"Mianhae, hyung become selfish again. Mianhae, for putting you in trouble again," Doojoon apologized.

"Hyung, I'm all fine," Dongwoon smiled.

"I have no intention of arguing with Hee Young just now. It just happened," Doojoon sighed.

"Hyung, everything is going to be alright. Follow your heart, don't follow what you've been told you're supposed to do," Dongwoon advised.

"Wow, our wise maknae," Junhyung teased.

"Hyung, protect what you love. Like I protect all of the people that I love. I love everyone here. Hyungs, noonas, dongsaes, everyone. I want everyone to be happy. Especially my Beast hyungs," Dongwoon positively answered.

"Why I can't be wise like you, Dongni?" Doojoon sighed.

"Youngie is sensitive. It will takes time for her to understand why something happened. And, she is one independent woman. It won't be easy for her to listen to others. But I know she will," Junhyung patted Doojoon.

"I don't know. I don't know what's wrong. I don't know what I should do now," Doojoon complained.

"I know what you should do now hyung. Go and play soccer. You will feel better, believe me," Dongwoon smiled.

"Arasso, Dongni. You're right" Doojoon stood up.

"Ah hyung! I remember now! Jiyong-hyung said that the foods are already here. You need to eat first before you go and play," Dongwoon gave his silly smile.

"Ya maknae! How come you forgot to tell us that the food is already here?" Junhyung stood up. "Come on dude, let's eat and re-charge your energy. Then go play soccer and do what you're good at,"

"Komawo Junhyungie, Dongni,"

 


Picture credit:

http://i2.media.daumcdn.net

http://images5.fanpop.com

http://images.kpopstarz.com