Crossing The Line

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Cube private hospital

*This is Junhyung POV

I slowly opened my eyes when I heard noises coming from the door. I glanced to my right and saw Hee Young walked towards the door before BEAST members entering the room one by one.

I smiled and somehow felt relieved knowing that they are here to visit me. I quickly closed my eyes back and pretending to be in a deep sleep. It will be fun if I can make everyone surprised when they gathered near my bed, especially Dongwoon, that loud maknae.

I'm about to hold my laughter and keeping my face straight before I realized someone holding my hands and adjusting my IV injection. I silently sighed. It must be the nurse. Why the check-up is now, out of all time that I have?

I heard Dongwoon and Yoseob keep asking questions before I had the difficulties to hear some of it. It must be the medicine side effects which is not good. Not when I already planned a surprise to all of them.

 


10 minutes later

I am not sure when I fall asleep but I woke up to the loud voices of people shouting and yelling to each other. I kept listening attentively while keeping my eyes closed and discovered Doojoon and Gikwang are quarreling while Dongwoon and Yoseob tried to stop them.

It took me few minutes before I realized they are quarreling about me. I tried to listen more before I heard Hee Young sweet voice, stopping Doojoon. She was there all the time, knowing the flaws of Beast and it is not pleasant for me at all.

I took a deep breath and thinking hard on how can I open my eyes and make the situation ends. Should I pretending to yawn, cough or just scream and cry out loud. Just then I heard Doojoon tried to explain everything and I cannot imagine how heartbroken my heart was.

"Of course Hyunseung. Of course Hee Young is important to me. This is my girlfriend. Hee Young is my girlfriend,"

"Junhyung, mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae. Jeongmal.. You always there for me. For both Hee Young and I since the beginning. You are my wingman, my best man. But I screwed everything up,"

I heard from far Doojoon tried to apologize. I am not sure how should I react but hearing the truth while helplessly lay on bed was not what I expected. Besides, knowing that these two already in relationship while I kept making an effort to be close with Hee Young might be the stupidest things I ever done.

And my tears involuntarily fall without I realized. I kept cursing in my head and the best that I can do now is don't ever sob and make any sound, hoping no one will realize it.

"Mianhae Junhyungie. Don't cry, mianhae,"

And there is Hee Young's warm hand trying to wipe my tears before Dongwoon tried to wake me up. I pray to God let the medicine works again now and put me back to sleep as I have no courage to face everything that just happened.

 


30 minutes later

I woke up with no one in the room which makes me relieved. I was hoping Tae Jo was here so that I have someone to talk with.

"But he must be busy with his girlfriend. Now even Doojoon has his owns. I should stop having that weirdest feeling with Hee Young," I sighed.

Knock knock knock

I saw Appa and Hee Young entered the room and they stayed with me for some times. We talked, laughed and talked again before appa went home, leaving only Hee Young and I alone.

I can't lie that I missed to be in a close distance with Hee Young right after I tried to kiss her that night. From her eyes, I can see how much burden that she tried to carry before I sighed. It must be harder for Doojoon. And that explained why Doojoon had an unstable emotions before.

And when I thought Hee Young is going back home after our seriously-long-heart-to-heart session, she took out her belongings from her bag pack.

"Is it going to be cold tonight?" Hee Young looked at me.

"You're staying Youngie?" I looked at her.

"I bring my MacBook. And my fluffy blanket and small pillow too. Do you want to watch a movie together?" She giggled and took out her laptop.

"Ya, you prepared so much," I whined. "Where do you want to sleep though?"

"This couch is fine. I will leave early in the morning," She smiled. "So what movie?"

I startled for a while. She prepared so much just to be here with me tonight. I'm not sure whether she was doing this to cover what just happened but looking at that smile and together with that eye-smile that I adore set my heart at ease.

"Yong Junnie," Hee Young called me.

"Sorry, I was..," I scratched my head.

"That could be the medicine side effect. Right?" Hee Young poured glass of plain water for me. "Have some. Keep hydrated,"

"Komawo,"

 


Later that night

That night we decided to watch 'The Fault in Our Stars' movie. I always wanted to watch that movie because Tae Jo kept saying how beautiful the story was. And he was right. Half way of the movie, I heard Hee Young sobbing and as a gentlemen I don't want to cry in front of Hee Young twice.

"Here," I passed my handkerchief to Hee Young.

"I am so in love with the movie! I am definitely going to buy the novel later," Hee Young stretched her body.

"You look awful," I .

"Ya! I have no makeup now. Plus my eyes were puffy because I keep yawning," Hee Young brushed her hair using her fingers.

"Liar. You cried just now!" I laughed.

"Shut up!" She threw her small pillow at me while smiling. "It's already late now. You need to sleep and have a rest,"

"I'm not sleepy yet," I whined.

"What do you want to do?" She asked me.

"Can we have a tour around hospital?" I suggested.

"Andwea. Jiyong-oppa remind me. Don't make other people know about I'm staying here tonight," Hee Young sounds serious.

"Arasso," I sighed. "Should we watch another movie?"

"That's better! Can I choose the movie?" Hee Young looked at me with her puppy eyes.

"Arasso," I gave up.

We ended up watching 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' movie and I cannot stop feeling amazed with the cuteness of 'Toothless' that black dragon that makes me missing Hyungnim so much.

"If they ever sell a dragon in store, I'm definitely going to pet one!" I excitedly told Hee Young.

"I bet you want that pink dragon," I giggled. "Right?"

There are no answer from Hee Young and I moved forward to look at her. "You can't be crying while watching a cartoon movie, right?"

"Youngie-ah. You already sleeping," I whispered. "Should I wake you up? Or should I not?"

And I decided to let Hee Young sleeping like that while I putting away her laptop and covered her body with the fluffy blankets that she brought. That night goes by with me watching how beautiful Hee Young when she was sleeping at the end of my bed.

"She's so beautiful," I murmered as I knew there's no way I will able to look at this view again.

"After tonight, let me keep the feeling just to myself. Remember Yong Junhyung. Don't you ever cross the line. And I promise, I will always be there for you, Youngie. And Doojoon. Always,"

 


Picture credit:

http://data1.whicdn.com

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.co

http://31.media.tumblr.com

 


P/S: DON'T FORGET TO WATCH BEAST NEW SONG 'I GOT TO GO TO WORK' ON YOUTUBE! PRE-RELEASED SONG JULY 20th & COMEBACK JULY 27th. I SWEAR TO GOD MY JUNHYUNG LOOKS GOOD WITH THAT SPECTACLES!