Youngie

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Hotel room

Hee Young quickly dialled Doojon’s room number and sighed. There's no one picking up the call.

"Let me try it again," She mumbled.

"Yobeseyo," Someone from the other line greeted me.

"Ommo, mianhae. I actually want to call Jiyong-oppa," Hee Young covered up her mistakes. "Sorry if I’m disturbing you, Junhyungie,"

"No worries. Hey, are you actually okay?" Junhyung asked.

"Okay? About what?" Hee Young replied.

"About Jiwon. Yah seriously both Doojoon and you are not good at lyingㅋㅋㅋ!" Junhyung giggled.

"What about Jiwon?" Hee Young shyly asked. "I knew she already married,"

"Ah, you already knew about it? Then what’s with those puffy eyes at the airport?" Junhyung questioned.

"You noticed? Ya how come you saw that? I covered it well with my sunglasses? Even Doojoon didn't say anything," Hee Young complained.

"Of course I can detect that. But seriously, are you okay now?" Junhyung concerned.

"Better. It’s just a stupid misunderstanding. I'm deadly embarrassed because of this," Hee Young confessed.

"Well, I can see thatㅋㅋㅋ," Junhyung laughed.

"You're so mean!" Hee Young sulked. "Sorry for disturbing you,"

"No it's fine. Remember what I said, I'll always back you up," Junhyung reminded her again.

"Well, that’s exactly what Doojoon said to me before," Hee Young sighed.

"Well, this is Yong Junhyung. Not Yoon Doojoon. I'm totally different than him. See you this afternoon. It might be hot so wear comfortable clothes," Junhyung advised.

"Komawo," Hee Young chuckled before she hanged up the call.

Junhyung is really something. He is not as direct as Doojoon but somehow knowing him make Hee Young heart feel at ease. It’s like her silly burden disappeared when she talked with Junhyung. Later she decided not to call Doojoon and just continue resting.

 


Lunch

"Is everyone ready?” Jiyong asked.

“What about Jiwon?” Hee Young found that Jiwon was not there with them.

“Ah, Jiwon will be eating with her translator management team," Jiyong informed.

“Oh, allright,” Hee Young sighed and wore her sunglasses back. Deep inside Hee Young felt stupid with the useless accusation that she made earlier.

"What's with that long sigh?" Junhyung suddenly asked.

"Regretfull for thinking bad about someone," Hee Young replied while glancing at Junhyung.

"About whom? Me?" Junhyung smirked.

"Anniyo!" Hee Young exclaimed.

"What should we eat? I'm so hungry," Hee Young heard Dongwoon shouted before all of them walked together towards the hotel buffet area.

"I'm not good with Chinese food though. What's good?" Hee Young asked Junhyung as both of them are walking side by side.

"Everything is good to me. Especially the noodles," Junhyung pointed at the noodle section.

Later Hee Young makes a tour at the buffet line before grabbing some of the foods and went back to the round big reserved table for Beast team. There's no one seated yet so Hee Young took the farthest spot on the table before she saw someone came and put the food beside her. It's was Junhyung.

"Here, for you," Junhyung passed one bowl of noodle to her.

"Wow, thank you! Mashiseo (looks delicious)!" Hee Young smiled.

"Eat before its cold," Junhyung added.

Hee Young enjoyed the food together with Junhyung on her right and Jiyong on her left. She was lucky because both of them keep bringing more foods for her while she just sitting at the table.

"This is good. Have this," Junhyung put a dumpling in Hee Young plate.

“Thank you! What about you?” Hee Young smiled at Junhyung.

“I already ate some at the buffet counter. I can’t wait till I got back to the tableㅋㅋㅋ," Junhyung laughed.

“ㅋㅋㅋ, I though you are idol with that A class manner,” Hee Young giggled.

“Not now. I am so damn hungry ㅋㅋㅋ,” Junhyung replied with a smile.

What Hee Young doesn’t realize is a pair of eyes was looking at her the whole time she was sitting there. Doojoon decided to seat at the different table with Hee Young as he was worried whether Hee Young still mad at him. But what he saw now, the laughing Hee Young with that protective Junhyung, and is not pleasant to him at all.

Doojoon make his way to the buffet line when he saw Junhyung walking towards it. Doojoon picked the only duck meat left before Junhyung hissed.

“Ya, I’m here first!” Junhyung squeaked.

“Well, I got it first,” Doojoon widen his eyes.

“Ya, what’s with that attitude?” Junhyung questioned before he left the area.

Doojoon felt half satisfied half frustrated with the situation. He wanted to just bombard Junhyung with the question but he tried to calm himself down.

 


Concert venue

“See you later Hee Youngie,” Yoseob smiled and waved at Hee Young.

“Yeah, you guys take care,” Hee Young bowed at everyone.

“Take care. Don’t overthink. Remember I’m here,” Junhyung winked.

“Ya, what’s with that aegyo! ㅋㅋㅋ,” Hee Young burst out laughing. “You too Junhyungie,”

Junhyung repositioned his sunglasses and make his way to the stage before Doojoon appeared from his back. Hee Young instantly stop smiling and make her way to the Beast waiting room without saying anything towards Doojoon.

 


Beast stage rehearsal

Beast need to make an adjustment with the choreograph since Gikwang was not there. They tried to fill the missing spots and practice together to make use the whole stage and make it less awkward with only 5 members.

“Ah, why so hot!” Hyunseung shrieked while fanning himself with his big hat.

“I know right! Haih,” Yosoeb repositioned his cap.

“Glad I’m wearing this sunglasses,” Dongwoon smiled.

“All right, can we start now Beast?” The stage manager asked.

“Sure,” Doojoon as the leader answered. “Remember, you have to double your effort since Gikwang is not here,” Doojoon added.

 


Junhyung POV

It was really hot that day and I make a wise decision to wear sleeveless shirt and a sunglasses. We got to our position when Doojoon done addressing us about the choreo. We practiced few songs that we are going to perform but during ‘Shadow’ I noticed something wrong with Doojoon. I wasn’t sure what is wrong with him but he somehow tried to make that disgusted face towards me and even tried to find my mistakes during the rehearsal. It was funny when he can smile and jokes with Dongwoon but he kept that straight face when he looked at me.

I did tried to joke around with Doojoon but he seems like avoiding it. I’m glad that I wore the sunglasses so that I don’t have to make any eye contact with him. I keep my head straight in memorizing the choreo and keep controlling my voice so that it will be stable throughout the concert. We finished the rehearsal and I was really exhausted plus the weather is quite hot. Yoseob almost fainted just now and Dongwoon keep complaining why he chose to wear long sleeve t-shirt today.

 


Beast waiting room

* still Junhyung POV *

“Ahhhh,” Hyunseung screamed when we entered the Beast waiting room.

“Are you guys okay?” Hee Young came to where I was seated.

“It so hot outside,” I replied before receiving a bottle of cold water from Hee Young.

“How about you?” Hee Young sat beside Yoseob.

“I almost fainted like seriously it so hot,” Yoseob grumbled.

“Aigo it’s only been a first day Hee Young working with you guys but I guess she did a good job than me,” Jiyong-hyung entered the room with bags of snacks and bottle waters.

“Hee Young is very kind, hyung. I wish she can be our manager,” Yoseob joked.

“Wow, impressive Hee Young,” Jiyong-hyung replied. “But where’s Doojoon?”

I sat there silently and keep focusing at the bottle in my hands before I heard footsteps walked into the room. I take a glance and it was Doojoon.

“Where are you?” Jiyong-hyung asked him.

“I went to the washroom,” Doojoon observed the empty spaces in the room and decided to sit beside Dongwoon although there are obviously large empty spots beside me. I sighed and gulped the water to distract myself from him.

“So Hee Young should we discuss about their attire for the concert?” Jiyong-hyung break the ice.

“Are you guys okay to discuss about it now?” Hee Young looked at me with a smile.

“Yeah sure, what about others?” I asked Yoseob who sat beside me.

“Can we rest like for half an hour. I felt very dizzy now,” Yoseob requested.

“Arasso, then let’s continue in half an hour,” Jiyong-hyung decided before he left the room.

I saw Hee Young make a way towards me and sat at my side. Her smiles somehow gave that energy and I smiled back at her.

“Are you okay?” I asked Hee Young.

“You always asked about my condition. Not me who need to perform on the stage though,” Hee Young giggled.

“Yeah, true. It was seriously hot outside,” I scratched my head. “Well, can I ask you something?”

“What? You sound serious,” Hee Young pouted in front of me.

I smiled before continue, “Can I have you phone number?”

“Is that all? ㅋㅋㅋ. Of course!” Hee Young laughed.

“Well I thought you will reject it,” I took out my phone and unlocked it. “Here, please key it in by yourself”

“Can I save it with any names that I want it?” Hee Young asked me.

“Sure,” I replied.

“Don’t peek,” Hee Young move her body to the other side.

“Arasso arasso,” I closed my eyes. “Wake me up when you are done,”

“Tada, I’m done,” Hee Young shoved the phone in front of my face.

“So quick,” I took the phone and put it back in my pocket.

“Ya, why don’t you look at it?” Hee Young sulked.

“I’m tired now,” I answered without even opening my eyes.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

I took out my phone and looked at the screen name.

I smiled before picked up the call.

“Yobseyo,”

“Because you are too lazy to look at it, so I have to call you directly. Now go back to sleep,” Hee Young looked at me from across the room.

I hanged up the call and smile back at her before nodded. Well, this girl is unexpectedly sweet.

 


Doojoon POV

How come Hee Young can sit leisurely and comfortably beside Junhyung and even easily had that eye contact without feeling shy at all? Plus that continuous giggled and laughed from both of them really make my ears tickled.

“Is how I treated her before is that bad?” I whispered.

“Wae hyung? Are you okay?” Dongwoon who sat beside me interrupted.

“Neh Dongwoonie, I just don’t feel comfortable here,” I close my eyes with my cap.

“Are you really okay hyung? Yeah I know I make some mistakes just now but I promise I will do better hyung,” Dongwoon suddenly confessed.

“Anniyo. It’s nothing about you Dongwoon. Nevermind, I just want to sleep now,” I closed my eyes.

I repositioned the cap so that I can still have a peek and looked at both Junhyung and Hee Young. I saw how Hee Young did that cute aegyo again with Junhyung and when she stood up and left Junhyung, I saw Junhyung picked up the call before smiling back at her.

“Aish,” I almost cursed.

“Hyung, did you cursed in your sleep?” Dongwoon shaked my body.

“I want to go to the washroom,” I left the room with that deep hurt feeling.

 


Picture credit:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/

http://www.allkpop.com/upload

http://i.ytimg.com/vi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVohmcX2NFI&list=WL&index=23

http://images6.fanpop.com/

https://yeppopo.files.wordpress.com