Surprised

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Dinner time

Beast already went back to Korea few days before so I was enjoying my sweet time with Hyunsik in Hawaii. Tonight is our last night here in Hawaii and I had a mixed feelings about it. Everything happens here for the first time and it will be in my memory forever.

I looked at Hyunsik from far and make my way towards him. "You look good," I helped him wearing the suit.

"Of course I'm looking good. You're the one who help me picking up this shirt," Hyunsik smiled. "Even my noona looks extra stunning tonight,"

I grabbed my clutch and held Hyunsik hand. We agreed to wear a match grey outfit tonight and dine at the fine dining restaurant here, tried to spoil ourselves for the last night.

We arrived at the restaurant that filled with the candles and flowers. I saw how Hyunsik amazed with it before he looked at me.

"Noona, did you plan all of these," Hyunsik pointed at the room.

"Do you remember when was the last time we had a candle light dinner together? Because I don't," I smiled.

"Thank you. I am so speechless right now. I am proud of Doojoon hyung," Hyunsik teased me.

"Ya! This has nothing to do with him," I sulked.

"Aigo, my noona is so cute," Hyunsik pinched my cheek. "Komawo for doing this,"

"Everything for tonight is all from your favorites," I told him before the background music been played. "Even the music are from your playlist,"

"Jinja? Komawo noona. Doojoon hyung is so lucky to have you," Hyunsik patted me.

"Ya! Don't you think you should say you're lucky to be my little brother?" I pouted.

"Of course I'm lucky too. But still, Doojoon hyung should be proud having you as his girlfriend," Hyunsik smiled.

"Stop it. It's your night tonight," I gave him a sharp gaze.

"Arasso arasso. Don't be mad. You look ugly," Hyunsik laughed.

"Here," I passed an iPad to him.

"A new iPad? Wow noona!" Hyunsik shrieked. "But.. But.. This is my iPad. The exact same one,"

"ㅋㅋㅋ. It's your iPad! Take a look what's in there," I replied.

Hyunsik unlocked the iPad and clicked play on the already open video. I secretly took out my phone and recorded his reaction from my seat.

"Is it going to be some scary video noona?" Hyunsik kept asking.

"Just watched it, Hyunnie," I hid my phone behind the flower vase.

"Then why did you want to record it? You're so mysterious," Hyunsik pointed at my phone.

"This is going to be my memory later on," I smirked.

After 5 minutes of watching, he grapsed my hand tightly. As expected, my baby Hyunnie tried his very best from crying through his fake smile before he continued watching the video.

 


Flashback

Today we had a very long day. Both Hyunsik and I tried the outdoor activities that Doojoon suggested before and felt really tired and satisfied at the same time.

"Aigo, my cute and handsome Hyunnie sleeping like a starfish," I repositioned his blanket and covered his open legs.

I sat on the living room and switched on the tv. It's a food documentary and suddenly I reminded of Doojoon's drama.

Buzz buzz buzz

"Ah aigo," My phone suddenly ringing. "Who's calling late at night like this?"

"Yobseyo," I answered with a wide smile on my face.

"Sleeping?" Doojoon asked.

"Anniyo, I am resting. You?" I shyly asked him.

"Just got back from Yoseob's musical," Doojoon answered. "Everyone is missing you. Especially me,"

"Liar," I giggled. "Is everything okay with his attire?"

"Neh, he has his own production. Don't worry. Why don't you sleep yet? Waiting for me?" Doojoon cheekily asked.

"Anniyo! Why don't you sleep yet?" I asked him back.

"I told you just now. I miss you," Doojoon paused. "Don't you miss me?"

I stupidly smiled upon hearing the question and giggled. "I don't know,"

"All right. I guess you just don't miss me. I'll talk to.."

"I miss you too," I cut Doojoon words. "You know I will,"

"Hahhhh," Doojoon screamed.

"Waee.. Waee.." I asked him cutely.

"Now I can sleep in peace," Doojoon cheekily answered. "Tomorrow is your last night right?"

"Neh, we're going to have candle light dinner tomorrow," I told him.

"We are? Is it possible?" Doojoon asked.

"Of course it is. I already booked the restaurant," I convinced him.

"Wow, unexpected from you. Odiga yo? Gangnam?" Doojoon curiously asked.

"Anniyo. Why is it in Gangnam?," I laughed. "It's in our hotel. Hyunsik and I will be wearing a match attire,"

"Bu ya!! I thought both of us are going to have a candle light dinner," Doojoon sulked.

"ㅋㅋㅋ. How is it possible for us if I'm still here tomorrow night," I laughed.

"That's why I asked just now. Aigo I thought it's us," Doojoon sighed.

"We will one day," I whispered.

"Promise?" Doojoon cheerfully asked.

"Candle light dinner in our office. Is it okay?" I .

"Ya ya ya. Do you want to have dinner together with Yoseob and others?" Doojoon jealously asked.

"Why not? It will be fun," I continued teasing him.

"Andwea. I will planned the nicest dinner for you. One fine day," Doojoon told me.

"Komawo," I smiled. "I'm going to bed now,"

"Jakaman. Did you prepare any present for Hyunsik?" Doojoon asked.

"No I'm not. Should I prepare something for him?" I answered.

"I know Hyunsik really like to watch a musical performances. Should I treat him later when he got back here?" Doojoon offered.

"Anniyo. Don't do like that. Don't burden yourself," I didn't agree with Doojoon's idea.

"Remember what I promised him before? To be the best big brother for him? This is one of the time," Doojoon assured me.

"How?" I falled into his trap.

"Then should I make a video message to him then offered him the ticket at the end? It's still early here in Seoul. Why don't you asked those BTOB kids and manager-hyung together?" Doojoon suggested.

I always knew Hyunsik has a soft spots with sensitive and touching videos especially if its related to our family and his BTOB members.

"Yobseyo," Doojoon cut my imagination. "Are you still there?"

"Ah neh, neh. That's a good idea Doojoonie. Komawo," I thanked him.

"I'll send my video to your phone later. Maybe you should contact those BTOB kids first," Doojoon helped me.

"Komawo," I thanked him before hanged up the call.

Buzz buzz buzz

Doojoon called for the second time and I picked up his call enthusiastically.

"Neh, wae?" I asked him.

"I miss you Hee Youngie. Take care there. Don't look at other guy," Doojoon romantically said to me.

"Neh, you too," I shyly answered.

"I'll wait for you to come back. Chal ja," Doojoon hang up the call.

 


End of flashback

"Noona.." Hyunsik lovingly called me. "When did you make this video?"

"Do you like it?" I asked him.

Hyunsik nodded before he stood up and asked for a hug. "Thank you for doing this. Thank you for asking my BTOB members to make it together. And to Doojoon hyung too,"

"You're going to watch the performance later with Doojoon. Because he's the one who bought it for you," I explained to him.

"Komawo," Hyunsik thanked me before I stopped recording and kissed Hyunsik's cheek.

 


Picture credit:

https://btobupdates.files.wordpress.com

worlddresses.ne

https://40.media.tumblr.com