Rushed

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Cube meeting room

I get out from Beast office and sniffed. I'm not sure where I should go first, but BTOB office was the first place that came to my mind. I am so mad with all these hidden dramas and I am in need of meeting with Jintaek-oppa now. I passed by Cube meeting room and heard a familiar voices from inside. That must be the BTOB kids. And Jintaek-oppa must be there with them. I rushed towards the door and tried to open it with force without knocking first.

"Ya, I know you were there. Open the door!" I shouted from outside.

"Ya, ya opened the door," I slammed my palm on the door.

"Oh, noona," Changsub opened the door and he looked surprised.

"Who's there Changsubie?" A voice asking from inside.

"Where are you Jintaek-oppa?" I pushed Changsub aside and walked inside.

"Uh, Hee Young-ah. Are you looking for someone?" Minhyuk asked.

"Jintaek-oppa! Jintaek-oppa, where is him?" Tears started to form in my eyes again. "Please tell me where is him,"

"Noona, gwenchana?" Ilhoon walked from the back.

"Oppa! Where is oppa?" I hold myself.

"Hyung is not here. He is..," Ilhoon replied.

"Just cut that off!" I yelled at him.

"I want Jintaek-oppa. Show me where is him," I walked towards the end of the room and pushed each one of BTOB kids from their seat.

"Hee Young, stop it!" Eunkwang grabbed my arm.

"Let me go. Please, let me go," I cried and yelled at the same time.

"Noona. Noona. It's me, Sungjae. What's wrong noona? What's wrong?" Sungjae held me.

"Jintaek-oppa. Jintaek..," I lost my energy.

"Noona!" Sungjae and Peniel grabbed me from falling down on the floor.

"Ya, ya, inhaler, inhaler. Noona's inhaler," Changsub shouted from the back.

"Here, here," Ilhoon took my inhaler from my bag and squeezed the handle. "Noona, breathe in, breathe out. You will feel much better now,"

Knock knock knock

"Ya, why you guys are so loud? I can hear people shouting from the end of the corridor. What's wrong here?" Yoseob showed up at the door.

"Something.. Something wrong with Hee Young," Eunkwang stammered.

"Hee Young?" Yoseob asked Eunkwang.

"There," Eunkwang pointed at the corner of the room.

"Hee Young-ah," Yoseob rushed inside. "What's wrong? Why are you crying like this?"

I tried to respone to him but there's no words coming out from my mouth. I tried to calm down and catch up with my breath while wiping my tears. Yoseob offered his hands and helped me standing while Sungjae and Peniel helped supporting me from the back.

"Here, sit here," Yoseob pulled out the chair.

"Hmm, neh," I helplessly sat on the chair.

"Go and take a cup of water from the pantry," Yoseob looked at the kids.

"Neh, hyung," Changsub replied as he was the closest to the door.

"Hee Young-ah, wae?" Yoseob looked at me but I  just keep silence and avoided Yoseob's gaze.

"Hyung, bbul," Changsub came with a cup of water.

"Komawo. Here Hee Young, drink some," He put the cup on my grip.

"Eungkwang-ah, are you in the middle of meeting or something?" Yoseob asked Eunkwang.

"An.. Anniyo. We are about to leave the room before Hee Young came in just now," Eunkwang answered.

"Can all of you leave Hee Young and I alone in this room for a while?" Yoseob asked them. "And please, keep this as a secret. Don't let others, even your own manager know about what happened between you guys and Hee Young,"

"Neh, sure. Let's go everyone. We need to prepare for the next schedule," Eunkwang looked at s.

"Noona, we are here for you," Sungjae cheered me up.

"Noona, be strong," Ilhoon patted me.

I sighed and looked down on the floor, feeling ashamed from what just happened. But I couldn't deny that my anger are still there.

"Jakaman. Jintaek-oppa, odigasayo (where is he)?" I stood up.

"Jintaek-hyung?" Ilhoon asked me.

"Neh. Your manager," I gave a sharp gaze towards Ilhoon.

"We're not sure. He left the room 30 minutes ago," Minhyuk answered.

"Hee Young, calmed down," Yoseob told me. "You guys go first,"

"Neh," BTOB kids bowed before they left me alone with Yoseob in the room.

  


Flashback

Yoseob are alone in Cube lounge since he need to revise the script for the last stage of his musical. Last stage usually will be extra special because the show will be entended to more than 30 minutes and the cast will have small extra scene to be added. Yoseob was busy writing some notes in his books and tried to practising his line for the musical.

"Go home, muchachos," He increased his voice.

"Sorry, we are waiting for Zorro," He acted in other voices.

"You are waiting for Zorro?" Yoseob stood up.

"Do you know who am I?" Yoseob imagined that he was holding the hat in his hand.

"I'm Zorro," Yoseob twirled around.

"ㅋㅋㅋ," Yoseob giggled. "This extra scene is so cheezy,"

"Arghhh," Yoseob stretched his body.

"Should I practice for the Beast schedule after this?" He closed his script book. "Yeah, maybe I should,"

Yoseob picked up his belongings, arranged back the chairs and make his way out of the room. He heard voices of people from across the hallway, but when he came closer to the voices, there's people shouting and yelling.

"Igo mwo ye yo (What is this)?" Yoseob asked himself.

"Stop it!" One of the familiar voices shouted.

"Uh? Is it Eunkwang?" Yoseob listened again.

"Let me go. Please, let me go," The other voices struggled to escape.

"Ya, what's happening here?" Yoseob knocked the door.

 


End of flashback

"Hee Young-ah, gwenchana yo?" Yoseob looked at me.

I shooked my head to the left and right, giving a signal that I'm not okay.

"Wae? Wae? Is it about Doojoon? Did he hurts you somewhere?" Yoseob looked at my hand and my arm.

"Anni.. Anniyo. It's not about Doojoon,"

"Ah jinja? That's a relief. If it's about Doojoon, I'll kicked him using my boxing moves," Yoseob pretended to hit something in the air.

I smiled when I looked at him and feels slightly okay now. I took a deep breath and drank the water before I looked back at Yoseob.

"Did you see Jintaek-oppa?" I asked him.

"Anniyo," He replied.

"Jiyong-oppa?" I asked again.

"Anniyo," He replied again.

"Haih," I sighed.

"Hee Young-ah, why did you shouting and yelling with BTOB kids before? I thought you guys are close," Yoseob demanded an explanation.

"It was out of my control," I felt guilty.

"But this is our office. That is not something that you should do here. Something is bothering you, right?" Yoseob guessed.

"Something.. Something in my mind," I put my hand on my head. "And it's hurting me,"

"Ya, ya," He held my hand. "Be careful if it's hurting you. It's okay if you don't want to talk with me about these. But remember that I'm here for you,"

"Seobie-ah," I looked at Yoseob.

"Gwenchana. Remember. Don't keep this to yourself. It will hurt you more," Yoseob smiled.

"It's my fault for barging into BTOB's during their meeting. But I have really important stuff that I need to clarify," I sobbed.

"Think carefully and don't let emotions take over your rational," Yoseob advised.

"Neh," I mumbled.

"I'll get going now," Yoseob stood up. "Do you want me to let Doojoon knew about this?"

"An.. Anniyo. Please don't. I don't want to make him worried of me," I requested.

"Ya, you're his girlfriend. He should be worried about you," Yoseob teased me. "Don't worry, I won't let him know,"

"Komawo..," I sighed.

"Don't worry, be happy. Everything is going to be fine," Yoseob patted me before he left me alone in the room.

Few minutes later

I took out my small mirror from my hand bags and sighed. My makeup already ruined becaused of the tears. I pulled out one make up remover tissue and wipe the smudge around my eyes and my cheek.

"My face looks so miserable now," I talked to myself.

"Haih," I let out a deep sigh.

"Should I make my own investigation about this matter?" I took out my little note book.

"First, Hyunsik shouting on the phone with a hyung. Second, BTOB kids said that he was absent from training and don't come to the office. Third, Good Life Team going to expell him from the team. Fourth, Jiyong-oppa said this is all the manager's plan. Fifth, Jintaek-oppa wanted me to listen to his explanation first," I jotted down in bullet point form.

"Ah, another one. Hyunsik hates Junhyung," I sighed.

"Well, this is not helping at all. I cannot see the relations between Hyunsik, the hyungs and Junhyung," I closed my book.

"Ottoke,"

 


Beast office

"Annyeong," Yoseob greeted when he entered the room.

"Hyung! I miss you," Dongwoon cheekily answered.

"Oh how cute our dear maknae," Yoseob played along. "Where's the others?"

"I don't know. I just arrived," Dongwoon answered.

"I thought we are going to discuss about the choreo and song selection today," Yoseob closed the door.

"Anniyo hyung. Whoever that is free can proceed with the discussion. I am all free. That's why I'm here," Dongwoon giggled.

"Ah jinja? Then I must misunderstood the message," Yoseob replied. "Ya, are there any foods here?"

"There should be, hyung. Jiyong-hyung will top up the food everyday if we don't have schedules right?" Dongwoon walked towards to the refrigerator.

"Check it out. Or else I need to order foods from the takeaway," Yoseob told Dongwoon.

"Hyung! There's mandu, chicken and spagethi!" Dongwoon shouted.

"Cho-a, cho-a (I like it)," Yoseob replied in excitement.

"Let me reheat this first, then we can eat," Dongwoon took out the foods and put it in the microwave.

"Ya, do you want to drink anything?" Yoseob looked at the mini refrigerator in the room. "Coke?"

"Coke sounds good," Dongwoon replied. "Tada, the foods is done!"

"Smells good! Put it here on the box," Yoseob pulled out one box under the table. Later he took off his shirt and long pants and get ready to eat.

"Hyung, don't get ," Dongwon pretended to cover his eyes.

"Ya! I don't want to spill anything on my shirt and pants. I'm going somewhere later. Besides, it's our playroom. Only Beast members are allowed here," Yoseob hit Dongwoon.

"Anniyo hyung. Manager-hyung can come here too. And also the security-hyung. Aigo, now I thing about that, it looks like you wanted to show off your muscle to them," Dongwoon joked.

"And you maknae, what's with that short pant?" Yoseob pointed at Dongwoon.

"You too are wearing a short pants hyung!" Dongwoon laughed.

"It's my soccer pants," Yoseob showed off his pants. "Ya Song Dongwoon. Is that my pants that you are wearing?"

"ㅋㅋㅋ, I woke up late today. And Jiyong-hyung picked me really early. I just grabbed whatever fits me from our dorm," Dongwoon giggled.

"Ya this maknae," Yoseob pretended to be mad before he laughed together with Dongwoon.

Beast office is the most favorite place for Yoseob and his Beast members. Inside of the room they have one secret door that can lead them to another bigger room. Beast name it as 'Beast Playroom' area because it is so comfortable and cozy. Jiyong-oppa designed it according to Beast preferences where they have their own place to sleep, eat and play. What makes it more special is that not everyone can enter the room as they need a customized thumb ID as the password.

"Let's eat, hyung!" Dongwoon excitedly looked at the food.

"Kaja!" Yoseob replied before they shoved the foods into their mouth.

20 minutes later

Both of them finished eating the foods and now they're enjoying some fruits as desert.

"Wow, this strawberry is so good," Dongwoon took some more from the fridge.

"We should asked Jiyong-hyung to bring us to the restaurant later. All six of us," Yoseob agreed.

"Hmm, now I feel very lazy to work because I already full," Dongwoon smiled.

"What should we decide Dongni? Do we need to discuss about the attire too?" Yoseob scratched his head.

"That will be Hee Young-noona's job right? Maybe we can discuss only about the song selection," Dongwoon replied.

"Ah, speaking about Hee Young. Do you sense anything weird about her today?" Yoseob looked at Dongwoon.

"I don't see noona at all today, hyung. What's the matter?" Dongwoon curiously asked.

"I don't suppose to tell you about this. But Hee Young.. She..,"

 


Picture credit

https://pbs.twimg.com/media

http://33.media.tumblr.com

www.facebook.com/yangyoseob.official