First Move

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Good Life Studio

Junhyung grabbed the potato chips bag and put a few on his mouth.

“Palli wa (faster) Yong Junhyung,” Doojoon cannot wait anymore.

“Do you remember back then when we used to sleep at the sauna? When we need to be Gikwangie backup dancer?” Junhyung started his explanation.

“Neh. What’s about that time?” Doojoon sipped his drink.

“Do you remember when we started to cry when our eyes met?” Junhyung crinkled. “Eyuw, it sounds wrongㅋㅋ,”

ㅋㅋ, of course I remember. We are so frustrated back then. But hey, what is the connection between that teary situation with this?” Doojoon confused.

“We are drunk that night and your condition is worse than mine. You might not remember that you told me about Ruby’s dog owner story to me,” Junhyung turned off his computer and switched on the television.

“Yah, let’s talk. Stop roaming around,” Doojoon complained.

“Allright, let be serious,” Junhyung switched to music channel and turned down the volume.

“I am serious Junhyungie,” Doojoon smirked back at him.

“You were crying a lot. I am quite surprised when you suddenly talking about other things than Gikwang solo issue. You kept calling Ruby’s dog owner many times. Yes, I did ask you to explain but the only thing that you replied was, I missed her. I didn’t even know her name,” Junhyung paused. “You told me how you mesmerized by her eye-smile and bright smile on her face. You even make that happy looks even when you are in drunken condition. It’s quite funny thoughㅋㅋ,”

“Thus I make my own conclusion when I saw how your face was lighten up the first time we met Hee Young at the corridor. You don’t even hear my question and keep staring at her. That’s when I make a move to invite her to our coffee talk. And you even stepped on my shoes, remember?” Junhyung gave ‘that’ look back to Doojoon.

Doojoon being silent on the couch and just sighed.

“You hold to many responsibilities Doojoonie. I knew that you told us bazillion times before how you don’t want to have any relationship when you are in the industry. But you need to know that I'm so happy to see how you smile and talk to Hee Young. It just looks different. Different than that Goo Dae Young and even different than how you treated other Idols groups,” Junhyung calmly explained.

“Junhyungie,” Doojoon interrupted. “Do you mind if I shared these with you?”

“Sure. Let see, we have one hour left,” Junhyung checked his wrist watch.

“Ya, what about the music stuff?” Doojoon concerned.

“Actually I need less than hour for my music stuff. I just need to find excuses so that I can clear up this thing with you,” Junhyung replied.

“Komawo-yo Junhyungie,” Doojoon holding some strange feelings within himself. “There’re just a lot of things happening to me right now. And meeting with Hee Young somehow gave me a different shine,”

“Do you somehow wanted to make a move because of what happened to you before? You don’t want to lose her anymore?” Junhyung dug the situation.

“Maybe, I’m just not sure too. But my heart feels at ease when I get the opportunity to talk with her. Even if I only look at her smile, it can trigger my feelings. You know that kind of feeling,” Doojoon tried to explain.

“Yah, I know,” Junhyung boasted.

“Sure you will know. You are the most experienced person in Beast,” Doojoon smile.

“My advice, don’t make any silly moves that can hurt your careers. Don’t do anything stupid like mine. When I agreed to publicize my relationship, the positive effect doesn’t stay for long. Plus, it burdens me back. Love is about happy moments together,” Junghyung gave his opinion.

“I don’t want to make any bold moves now. Even me myself are not sure what I felt. But one thing for sure, I am happy,” Doojoon continuously smiling.

“I can see that. And Doojoonie, you can count on me. Like when you backed me up previously,” Junhyung did a handshake with Doojoon.

“I know I can always rely on you,” Doojoon smiled.

 


Free day

Today is a free day for Beast. They have their next schedule tomorrow and Jiyong let everyone to do their own preferences for today. Yoseob decided to help her mom in the restaurant and bring Hyunseung and Gikwang along. Doojoon want to play futsal but there’s only left Dongwoon and Junhyung in the dorm.

“Yah, what we should do today?” Doojoon asked them.

“I want to sleep all day long,” Junhyung replied while hugging Hyungnim.

“Do you want to bring Hyungnim to the park?” Doojoon asked. “Do you want to play Hyungnim-ah?”

“Hyung, let’s go shopping. I want to do some shopping for my dad,” Dongwoon requested.

“Yah, there’s a lot of people today. We need to think of something fun but not harmful for others,” Junhyung declined Dongwoon request.

“Then should we go out and eat something? It’s almost lunch hour now,” Doojoon suggested.

“Allright. Do you want to bring anyone else together?” Junhyung gave a hint to Doojoon but sadly Doojoon didn’t get the message.

“Can I bring Mir together?” Dongwoon asked.

“That’s great. Ask him if Lee Joon-hyung want to tag along,” Doojoon agreed.

“That’s sounds nice. I will ask Tae Jo if he want to join us,” Junhyung took out his phone and clicked the text messages.

Doojoon shocked when he got a text message from Junhyung and replied.

Doojoon sighed. He put down his phone and asked Dongwoon. “Did Mir replied to your messages?”

“No hyung. Should I call him?” Dongwoon worried.

“Maybe he has schedules right now,” Junhyung guessed. “What about we ask that stylist to eat together with us? As a thank you gift for having us at that party last night?”

“Wah good idea hyung! But I don’t have Hee Young noona number. I can try contacted the BTOB kids if you want too,” Dongwoon happy with the idea.

“It’s okay, I have her number,” Doojoon replied spontaneously.

“How did you have her number hyung?” Dongwoon asked curiously.

“Ah oh do you remember how they said that Hee Young going to be our new main stylist? They gave her phone number to me in case we had something to discuss from Beast side,” Doojoon covered with his fake stories.

“Pali. Contact her now,” Junhyung rushed.

 


Main Stylist Office

Today Hee Young went to office with her simple and elegant attire. She was quite tired from last night party so she puts an effort to hide her eyebag. It's supposed to be her off day but suddenly sajagnim said that he had 4 urgent meetings. He wanted a new suits for each meeting as it will be broadcasted. Hee Young keep flipping her album to make sure that he did not recreated a similar looks than what sajagnim used to wear previously. She looks at the clock and felt burdened.

“Are you already finished with that? Bring this to sajagnim office,” Hee Young assigned her junior stylist.

“Noona, we need to make a simple makeup and haircut for sajagnim wife later,” Her stylist reported.

“What? I don’t know about that. When did they make the appointment?” Hee Young looked at the appointment log.

“They just called us. His wife wants to follow him to this all four meeting,” The junior stylist explained.

“Ahh allright. It’s a relieved that we don’t have to arrange his wife attire too. Let’s setup the makeup place ahead of time. And send this now, ka (go),” Hee Young instructed them.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

“Yobeseyo,” Hee Young picked up the call without looking at the caller ID.

“Yobeseyo. Are you busy now?” Hee Young startled. It’s Doojoon.

“Ah yobseyo. I’m at my office now. Sajagnim has urgent meeting today,” Hee Young shyly explained.

“Oh it’s like that. Ah hm actually,” Doojoon stammered.

“Noona, this is Dongwoon,” Hee Young heard other voices on the other line.

“Neh Dongwoonie, how are you?” Hee Young politely replied.

“Fine noona. Actually Doojoon-hyung and Junhyung-hyuung want to ask if you want to go for lunch today,” Dongwoon asked the question directly.

“Ah, like that? I am sorry Dongwoon but I can’t. I am quite busy today. I would love to but let’s have lunch next time okay?” Hee Young sadly need to rejected the request.

“Arasso noona, sorry for bothering you. Don’t forget to have your lunch okay?” Dongwoon advised.

“Komawo Dongwoon. Please say thanks to Doojoon and Junhyung too,” Hee Young hang up the call and smile. Somehow she felt glad when Jintaek invited Beast last night since their relationship is getting closer.

 


Dinner time

Hee Young rested on the couch. She was really tired today when her junior stylist forgot to put the tie together in the sajagnim bag and it created fuzz here and there. She sighed when she was left alone in the office, with an empty stomach.

Hee Young lit up a candle and started to tidy up the office. Her burnt finger is not hurt anymore but it still red and not fully heal. Hee Young opened her small pantry racks and found some instant ramyeon.

She chuckled “Funny how yesterday I was enjoying rather heaven level of food and now I’m eating this little buddy”

Hee young her Mac Book and enjoyed old episode of How I Met Your Mother drama that she missed. One thing why she enjoys watching English dramas is because she wants to improve her English pronunciation as Cube stylist in general. She laughed so hard when there are funny scenes and she almost spilled the water on the carpet.

“I must be really hungry and tired. Look at this ramyeon. It’s almost finished and I’m not full yet. Should I call the chicken guy?” Hee Young smirked.

 


15 minutes later

Hee Young went down to pick up her chicken delivery. She was so happy when she got a free-of-charge radish as the side dish. She hummed to the children chicken song when going up to her office and stopped by to see if any BTOB kids are in their playroom. Sadly no one was there and she whispered “Guess I have to eat it all by myself”

Hee Young really enjoying her spicy fried chicken and she even ignored her hurt fingers. She gave up eating the chicken using the chopstick and enjoying it with both of her bare hands.

Knock Knock Knock

Hee Young didn’t heard the knock since she was immersed with her chicken and the drama. Next thing she realized is Doojoon standing at the door holding some bags.

“Doojoon-shi, uh uh what are you doing here?” Hee Young grabbed a wet tissue and wiped both of her hands and mouth.

“I called you just now to ask where you are. I even knocked before entering the room. But I guess you didn’t hear me,” Doojoon make his move towards Hee Young. “Are you enjoying chicken alone?”

“Hmm as you can see yeah. I was too tired and hungry. And yeah, I switched my phone to silent mode. That's why I didn't hear your call,” Hee Young assisted Doojoon to the couch.

“Right on time. I bought you a bibimbap for dinner,” Doojoon took out the food from the bag and put it on the table.

“For me? Why so sudden?” Hee Young take a look at the bibimbap. “Wow it looks delicious,”

“Just eat first. It will not good if it’s too long,” Doojoon opened the bibimbap cover and take out the chopstick. “I thought you are still at the office and that's why I dropped by here. What about your burned finger? Is it still hurts?”

“No, it’s all fine now,” Hee Young hide the truth and enjoying the bibimbap. “So good!”

“I know right? This is from one of the restaurant where I filmed Let’s Eat drama,” Doojoon explained.

“What about you? What are you going to eat?” Hee Young surprised when there’s no food for Doojoon. “Here, share with me the chicken. It’s for two people anyway,”

“Can I?” Hee Young nodded before she saw how clumsy Doojoon eating the chicken.

“Do you know that fried chicken is my favorite? It is so good if we ate it together with the radish,” Doojoon enthusiastically shared his interest.

“Is this another Let’s Eat session?” Hee Young laughed.

“I only know how to eat but you know how to cook good food,” Doojoon replied.

“What is your favorite food? I can cook some for you later if we meet,” Hee Young happily asked.

“Anything that you like will be my favorite too,” Doojoon replied jokingly.

“Buya (what was that) ㅋㅋ,” Hee Young cannot stopped laughing.

“Your eyes are so pretty especially when you are laughing. I get confused which one is prettier, your smile or your eye-smile,” Doojoon suddenly praised.

Hee Young stopped laughing and continues eating her bibimbap silently. She was so shy with that sudden praise from Doojoon.

“Why?” Doojoon asked.

“Anniyo. It’s just.. I’m a bit shy. Why are you talking like this,” Hee Young explained.

“It’s just the truth. I am so happy when I can be friend with you since the first time we met,” Doojoon poured out what on his thoughts.

“Komawo-yo,” Hee Young tried to smile back at Doojoon before Doojoon replied with the sweetest smile that night.

 


Picture credit:

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto

https://38.media.tumblr.com

https://beastviutime.files.wordpress.com

https://pbs.twimg.com

blog.korea.ne

http://www.theramenrater.com/