Don't Go

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

My house

Today is the day where my position as Beast Main stylist will be crucial. I am going to attend a meeting with other key people at Cube Entertainment including the Sajagnim regarding on BEAST Beautiful Show Concert this year. This is my first time handling Beast Beautiful Show concert but not my first time handling a Cube concerts since I already had experienced with those BTOB concert and Cube Family concert previously. I picked up the board that I prepared with some pictures and clothes ideas before waiting for Jiyong-oppa to pick me up.

 


In Jiyong’s car

“Are you ready for today?” Jiyong-oppa asked.

“Neh, I’m fine. But I’m worried if my ideas is too dark or did not match well with the concept,” I confessed.

“No worries. You are Cube Stylist Advisor previously. Sajagnim will love you,” Jiyong-oppa smiled.

“Not because of Sajagnim, oppa. But I need to win the Beast heart too. I hope they will like it,” I explained.

“Beast is easy. Just give anything that will make them looks good, they will agree with you. But yeah, sometimes they have their own preferences. Don’t worry. Let’s have a meeting together after this big meeting. Arasso?” Jiyong-oppa replied.

 


Beast office area

“So just now Hee Young and I already had a final meeting with other departments. As for today, there are no practices for all of you but you need to have an internal meetings with the band group, dance crew and stage manager. Since Hee Young is together with us all the time, it will be easier if the last meeting is about the styling and attire," Jiyong-oppa explained to Beast members.

I stood up beside Jiyong-oppa when he explained the details to Beast members. It’s an amazing view when I can see each one of them are in their serious mood. No more acting weird and dorky when it comes to work. After all, Beautiful Show is one of the biggest events for Beast and I bet they cannot wait for it.

“Hyung, what about Gikwang?” Yoseob asked.

“I am going to pick him up from the therapy clinic today. He will joined later but please give your comments and idea if you have anything in your mind during the meeting. Your full concert practice will be in 4 days time and full rehearsal a day before concert,” Jiyong-oppa continued. “Doojoon, please take care of others,”

“Neh hyung,” Doojoon smiled. I saw he move his gaze towards me and I can’t help to look back at him. That sharp gaze suddenly turned into a warm sympathize gaze. I tried to smile back but it’s too late when I saw he left the room together with others.

“See you later Youngie,” Junhyung suddenly spoke up.

“It’s a long time since anyone called me with that nickname,” I smiled at him.

“Well, it’s your name on my phone. I’m going to call you with that name after this,” Junhyung paused. “Or should I call you Youngie birdie birdie?” Junhyung joked and started to do the flapping bird gestures.

“Ya ya ya,” I hit his arm. “It's a cute bird icon! Not a birdie, birdie,” I laughed. “Ka,”

Junhyung smirked and left the room. It’s quite incredible how we can become close even after that silly chicken story that I hate the most. Junhyung is a good friend that I can rely on. At least he stands with what he said about backing me up. His existance really help me to feel more comfortable when I’m in the group.

“Hee Young, do you want to follow me to pick Gikwang up?” Jiyong-oppa offered.

“Sure. It’s not my turn to have the meeting with them yet,” I grabbed my handbag from the table and make a move.

 


Gikwang's therapy clinic

“Annyeong Gikwang! Long time no see!” I greeted Gikwang when he entered the car.

“Annyeong Hee Young-ah,” He smiled and formed a cute eye-smiled on his eyes.

“How are you feeling today Gikwang? Is it better?” Jiyong-oppa asked.

“Neh, it’s getting better. I will be able to join the rehearsal later. I can’t wait,” Gikwang feeling excited.

“That’s good. You need to attend the meeting directly after this. Can you?” Jiyong-oppa asked.

“But hyung, can we go and eat first?” Gikwang suggested. “You must be hungry too Hee Young,”

At that moment I feel someone tapping me from the other side. It was Gikwang and later I added, “Neh Gikwang, I’m hungry too. Let’s eat somewhere oppa,”

Gikwang smiled happily when he heard my answer. “Let’s go to Gangnam!”

“Wae Gangnam?” I asked him.

“Gangnam? I see. You can just say to me that you miss your eomma,” I saw Jiyong-oppa teased Gikwang.

"Ah, Gikwang's eomma restaurant? The Whanan Chicken Restaurant? I never been there, kaja oppa," I agreed.

"Yeay! Let's go to eomma restaurant. I'll treat hyung and Hee Young with the best chicken in Gangnam!" Gikwang shrieked.

"Let's buy some for others too," Jiyong-oppa added.

 


Cube meeting room

"Hyung!" Dongwoon yelled when he saw Gikwang entered Beast office.

"Hi everyone," Gikwang replied with a diva style hand wave.

"Now let's start the meeting," Jiyong-oppa assigned.

I started my presentation with the help from the board. I showed the combination of attires for their group stages and solo stage. Everyone was so interested but not for that two people at the end of the room who sneakily laughing and giggling together. I always know Junhyung like to tease Gikwang but what I saw now is quite adorable. I guessed Junhyung missed Gikwang so much though.

“That’s all from styling department discussion. I also added up some of new touch for you guys just to make sure that it looks different from the previous Beautiful Show concert,” I presented my idea. “Do you guys have anything to ask? Or do you want to add anything?”

“It looks fine for me,” Hyunseung replied.

“Neh, I also agree. Overall it looks good and most important it's comfy,” Yoseob added.

“What about you, Junhyung?” I teased since I knew he doesn’t give much attention to what I said just now.

“Hmm hmm, well. Everything is good,” Junhyung startled.

I smirked at Junhyung. He sure doesn’t listen to me at all.

“So everything is done now. If any of you have any improvement for the attire, please let me know since I need to inform the head department about it,” I added.

“All right, kkeut,” Yoseob clapped his hand as a sign of the end of the meeting.

I smiled and bowed to everyone. I’m glad there’re no adjustments that I need to make. I sat on my chair silently and tried to focus back on my laptop and my outfit board.

“Aigo,” I lost focus when everyone voices are so loud.

“Hyung, what do you want to do after this?” I heard Dongwoon asked Yoseob.

“I want to practice with my Zorro musical. I only have few days after concert for the musical,” Yoseob sighed. “I hope my voice condition is still good,”

“Don’t pressure yourself Yoseobie. You are our main hero. If there are no you, there’ll be no Beast,” Doojoon responded.

“Bu ya! ㅋㅋㅋ” Yoseob laughed.

“Can I follow you hyung?” Dongwoon asked.

“Kerom (sure). Do you want to tag along Hyunseungie? You might want to see my choreo point,” Yoseob offered.

“Neh, that will be good too,” Hyunseung smiled at Yoseob.

“Kaja,” Yoseob hugged Dongwoon on his left and Hyunseung on his right.

"Hyung, can you sent me back home now?" Gikwang pouted.

"Sure, Doojoon let me know if anything happened. I'll come back later," Jiyong-oppa left the room with Gikwang.

I saw everyone started to leave the room. And there’s only left me with Junhyung and Doojoon. It’s quite awkward so I tried to stare on my laptop the whole time.

“Hi,” I saw Doojoon sat beside me.

 


Junhyung POV

I’m quite happy to see Hee Young was alone with her computer. I put a smile on my face and about to walk towards her before I saw Doojoon calmly sat on her side.

“Haih,” I sighed. I forgot Dojoon was still there with us.

I make my way out of the room without saying anything to both of them. Somehow I feel helpless when I saw Doojoon with Hee Young. I guess I have no guts to make the first move at all.

 


Doojoon POV

Since that silly incident in the airport, I have no courage to make the things clear back. Me, myself are not sure why Hee Young acting like this but looking at how she was with Junhyung and others, it explained that she really hold a grudge towards me.

I cannot focused much when Hee Young started to present her idea in front of us. That soft voice of her, that small gesture, those smile. I miss all of them. When I saw everyone moving from the room, I cannot help myself from approaching her. I need to make a move. I need to settle this confusion before it went worst.

 


Hee Young POV

“Hee Young-ah,”

I paused from what I’m doing when I heard Doojoon sat beside me before he called my name. I froze like an ice but my face is so hot. It was thrill to hear his voice calling me again but it makes me shy at the same time.

“…” I tried to type on my keyboard before I noticed Doojoon make himself closer to me.

“Hee Young-ah, mianhae,” Doojoon sighed. “Please tell me, what I did wrong,”

I closed my Macbook and put it in my bag. I’m not sure how to answer Doojoon’s question as the answer is so silly. There’s no definite reason why I’m acting like this. I just feel like I want too.

“Can we be like what we used to be before,” Doojoon insisted.

“…” I turned my face away from him.

“Hee Young-ah,” Doojoon grabbed my chair and turned it so that my face was facing him. “Jaebal,”

I let my hair fall down and covered my face. I lifted my face but Doojoon’s face was facing the floor. I heard him sniffed. And suddenly I felt so wrong.

“Doojoonie,” I put a courage and tapped his shoulder.

No response from him so I called him again.

“Mianhae. It’s not your fault. I just feel annoyed when I saw you before. Mianhae,” I told him.

“Annoyed?” Doojoon looked at me. “Did I annoy you that much, Hee Young-ah?”

I cannot hold myself when I looked at him with that teary eye and hurtful smirked. With one word that I said it really changed everything. I cursed myself inside and feel really stupid for saying things without thinking first.

“No, no Doojoon. No,” I tried to make things better.

“Everything that happened, if you want to say it was my fault, I admitted it,” Doojoon stuttered. “Although I don’t find it wrong anywhere,”

“No Doojoon, it’s not your fault,” I choked.

“But the moment when you said that I annoyed you, I don’t think I was able to accept that. I thought we feel something. Or maybe we used too. Or maybe it just me,” Doojoon stood up.

I cannot think what is wrong and what is right anymore. I just reflexed with what just happened and grabbed Doojoon’s arm.

“I feel that too. Jaebal, gajima (don’t go),”

 


Picture credit:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/

https://38.media.tumblr.com

http://www.soompi.com/wp-content

http://www.romyashley.com/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media