Purposely

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Beast office

"I am not suppose to tell you about this. But Hee Young.. She..," Yoseob stammered.

"Wae hyung? What's up with noona?" Dongwoon curiously asked.

"Andwea. Andwea. I can't tell you this," Yoseob finished eating his strawberries.

"Hyung! You cannot tell me halfway stories like this!" Dongwoon pouted.

"Ya!" Yoseob hissed. "Arasso, arasso. But promise me, you will keep this only between us,"

"Neh, hyung!" Dongwoon smiled.

"Just now, Hee Young was crying," Yoseob whispered.

"Noona is crying? Wae? Is it because of Doojoon-hyung?" Dongwoon guessed.

"Anniyo. She said it's not because of him. But I think it's because of BTOB kids," Yoseob make an assumption.

"Eii hyung. Noona is really close with BTOB. Those kids will never do that to noona," Dongwoon denied.

"Ya ya. I saw it from my own eyes," Yoseob pointed at his eyes. "But something was wrong somewhere,"

"Hyung, you can't do a quick assumption like that," Dongwoon sighed.

"Hee Young was looking for Jintaek-hyung. She even asked me about Jiyong-hyung. I wondered why," Yoseob keep telling the stories.

"This is confusing. Noona and Jintaek-hyung is also very close. He was like noona own brother. Could this be because of him? And not because of BTOB kids?" Dongwoon asked.

"I don't know. Hee Young don't want to tell me anything. Maybe this issue is private and confidential," Yoseob explained.

"Shall I go and check on noona, hyung?" Dongwoon looked at Yoseob.

"Ya maknae! I told you just now don't let others know about it. Not even Hee Young," Yoseob hit Dongwoon.

"Arasso arasso," Dongwoon giggled.

Yoseob and Dongwoon are having fun together before they proceed with the discussion for the next performance. They ended up with two songs; Good Luck and Beautiful Night since it was in the middle of K-League game and they wanted to choose songs with fun beats and melodies. Just before they ended up their discussion, they heard noises of people trying to open the door.

"Could it be Junhyung?" Yoseob guessed.

"Anniyo. Junhyung-hyung is busy. It could be Hyunseung-hyung," Dongwoon gave his opinion.

"Hyunseung is at our dorm. It couldn't be Doojoon since he was busy with the soccer tournament," Yoseob guessed again.

"And not Gikwang-hyung too. He surely will go to the tournament together with Doojoon-hyung," Dongwoon added.

"Annyeonghaseyo," The voice entered the room.

"Ya, hyung!" Both Dongwoon and Yoseob shouted before they laughed together.

"Why are you that surprised when you looked at me?" Jiyong asked them.

"We thought it was our members," Dongwoon couldn't stop laughing. "It turns out that it was you,"

"Aigo, these kids. Have you eaten?" Jiyong brought some can drinks.

"Neh hyung. The food was so delicious. Komawo," Yoseob thanked his manager.

"Are you guys done with the discussion too?" Jiyong put the can drinks in the mini refrigerator.

"Neh hyung. We already finalize the songs. Good Luck and Beautiful Night. Gwenchana?" Yoseob looked at Jiyong.

"Good choice. What about the choreo? Are there any changes or you guys going to dance like usual?" Jiyong asked.

"The usual choreo is going to be fine. But we need to look at the stage first. We might have to move forward on the second verse," Dongwoon responded.

"There will be no stage. You're going to sing on the field," Jiyong-oppa told them.

"Jinja? Then, we can stick with the usual choreo," Dongwoon make the final decision.

"Alright, good job. You want to go home? I can send you now," Jiyong sat on the couch while grabbing the television remote control.

"My friend is going to pick me up later. Gwenchana hyung," Yoseob rejected the offer.

"I'm going to spent some time here first. Hyung, let's play FIFA?" Dongwoon suggested.

"Sounds good, kaja," Jiyong agreed.

"Hyung, I forgot to tell you something," Yoseob interrupted their game.

"Wae Yang Yoseob?" Jiyong focused on the screen.

"Hee Young is looking for you," Yoseob told Jiyong.

"I don't get any call or text from her though," Jiyong responded.

"She was crying just now. It looks bad, hyung," Yoseob shared the stories.

"Crying?" Jiyong pause the game. "Wae? Did she hurts somewhere?"

"She was looking for Jintaek-hyung," Yoseob paused. "And you, hyung,"

"Aigo. She must be crying because of that issue," Jiyong put down his game controller.

"About what, hyung?" Dongwoon asked.

"Ah nothing. Mianhae Dongni. I couldn't continue playing. I need to go now," Jiyong stood up.

"Hyung..," Jiyong left the room, leaving both Yoseob and Dongwoon in confusion.

 


Cube cafe

I got out of from Cube meeting room and decided to buy a coffee at Cube Cafe in order to ease my curiosity.

"One Caramel Machiato, please," I ordered at the counter before I tapped my staff ID to get the staff price.

I waited at the end of the counter before I realized one figure walking towards the cafe and I cannot help myself from shouting.

"Jiyong-oppa!" I shouted.

Jiyong-oppa was startled. He looked panicked and tried to change his direction but it was too late when I managed to catch up with him.

"Oppa," I looked at Jiyong-oppa.

"Neh.. Hee Young," Jiyong-oppa stammered.

"We need to talk," My voice are all serious.

"About what Hee Young-ah. Is it important?" Jiyong-oppa tried to smile.

"My brother," I paused.

"Hee Young-shi, your coffee is ready," The barista called me.

"Oppa, jakaman," I make my way to the counter and took my coffee.

"Hee Young-ah, I am busy. Do we need to do this now?" Jiyong-oppa looked at his wrist watch.

"Oppa," I dragged Jiyong-oppa to the corner of the cafe. "Jaebal, please let me know the real story," 

"I can't do that. Ask Jintaek. You need to ask him," Jiyong-oppa tried to escape.

"Then tell me where is he now," I said.

"How should I know where is he now!" Jiyong-oppa increased his voice.

"Ya, oppa! I'm the victim here," I started to have teary eyes again. "How could you,"

"Hee Young-ah, aish!" Jiyong-oppa took out his mobile phone.

"Ya! Where are you? I have something important to tell you. Come back to office now. Neh," Jiyong-oppa ended the call. "Just wait for him here. He's coming,"

"Promise?" I showed my pinky fingers to him.

"Promise," Jiyong-oppa entwined his fingers with mine. "I need to go now,"

"Neh oppa,"

 


Cube basement parking

Right after Jiyong-oppa left me, I decided to wait for Jintaek-oppa at the parking area. Many thoughts lingering on my mind and many questions that I wanted to ask him. Without knowing, tears fall on my cheek and I sniffed. My little heart is so fragile, unexpected news will surely break me down again.

Few minutes later, I saw Jintaek-oppa's car entering the car park and I waited until he safely parked. It tooks time for him to get out from the car and I just cannot wait any longer. I walked towards the passenger seat and opened the door.

"Annyeong oppa," I greeted him as respect although it's burning inside.

"Uhh.. Hee Young-ah. Why are you here?" Jintaek-oppa startled.

"Why? I thought you already know why," I smirked.

"I have something to discuss with Jiyong now," Jintaek-oppa turned off the car engine.

"It's me who have something to talk with you. Jiyong-oppa helped me to get in touch with you just now," I explained.

"Ah jinja? What's up?" Jintaek-oppa took the paper bag from the back seat.

"Hyunsik," I responded. "I want to know about it now,"

"Hee Young-ah, don't you think we should discuss about this in the office?" Jintaek-oppa suggested.

"I don't think I can wait any longer," I looked at him. "It hurts me,"

"Arasso. But this is going to be a so complicated," Jintaek-oppa his car engine back.

"I'm all ready," I adjusted the air conditioning and sit back comfortably.

"Don't get mad. Until I tell you the whole story," Jintaek-oppa reminded me again.

"Arasso," I answered.

"Where should I start," Jintaek-oppa sighed. "Do you remember the time when GOD makes a statement, saying that Hyunsik plagiarized their song and put the song in Hyuna's album?"

"It was a very long time ago," I nodded.

"Hyunsik make a false statement later on. He said.. He said it was the production fault. And he purposely mentioned Junhyung and Hyuna's name,"

"Murago?!" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Hyunsik did the press conference by himself, secretly. He invited those third class reporters and even paid them to write those articles. Even I did not know about that,"

That moment my vision become blurry. My tears seems to be at the end of my eyes but I clenched my fist and tried my best to hold it. This is not happening. My Hyunsik would not do something stupid like this. Not when I am the one who suggested him to the sajagnim. Not when I am the one who sacrifice almost everything just to see him smiling. Not when I am the one who planned the path for his career. 

"Hee Young-ah.. Hyunsik was depressed. During the album production, Junhyung always chose Hyuna more than him. Plus.. At that time.. Junhyung and Hyuna.. There are in a secret relationship. That explain why Hyunsik doesn't get the attention,"

"Junnie? With Hyuna?"

Jintaek-oppa nodded.

"And later on, Junhyung discovered about what Hyunsik did and said. Although the article are not published, but the rumours still went viral to some of the reporters team. Junhyung was mad. He ended his relationship with Hyuna, and since then, he did not give any position to Hyunsik anymore. Junhyung did not disband Hyunsik from the producer team. But in all their upcoming works, Hyunsik were invisible. Like a shadow,"

"How come I don't know about this.." I chuckled.

"Hyunsik hold a huge grudge towards Junhyung. Such a huge grudge. It's his fault too, but he couldn't see it. And because of that.. Hyunsik.. He.. He did something bad towards Junhyung," Jintaek-oppa sighed before he continues.

"He purposely sends Hyuna and Junhyung dating pictures in the Cube studio to the first class entertainment reporters. Hyunsik even wrote a hatred article towards Junhyung. What make it worst is when he mentioned Junhyung and Hyuna secret relationship in the Beast Fan Cafe,"

"My Hyunnie won't do that. Andwea, andwea," I shook my head.

"He did that apparently. Our IT department track the IP address. It was from BTOB office's computer. And the login ID was Hyunsik's,"

"Andwea, andwea," I tried to deny.

"Do you remember the first time Jiyong invited you to be part of the Beast team?" He asked.

I nodded.

"It was.. It was all our planned to help Hyunsik's career,"

"You put my career at stake without letting me know about it at the first place?" The tears falls down on my cheek and it turned into a loud sobbed.

"I have no choice at that moment. To prevent Junhyung from knowing the truth, we pay back Hyunsik's bad action by sending you to work with Beast. We could not find any other ways to resolve this issue because some Beast fans already gathered the information to bash that anonymous. It will be hard for BTOB, Beast and ultimately Cube, if they know that anonymous is Junhyung own producer team. We could not let that happened,"

I gave Jintaek-oppa the most annoying smirked and sighed. You could not let that happened, so you sacrifice my career to clear up the situation? I covered my face with both of my hands. This can't be happening. I tried to close my eyes and hoping that this was all my dream. I took a deep breath, slowly opened my eyes and looked at my side, Jintaek-oppa was still there. And this is not a dream. I am so devastated before I heard Jintaek-oppa calling my name, trying his best to continue with the story.

"Hee Young-ah, Hyunsik is your brother. I thought you will understand,"

"How can I understand all these oppa? This is beyond what I can imagined. And what's wrong with everyone? Why all of you tried so hard to crush my career? I.. I.. I worked so hard to get where I am now," I let out my anger.

"That's why we offer both of you that Hawaii trip, Hee Young-ah. We want everyone to be close back with each other. Especially Hyunsik and Junhyung. And we want you to be comfortable with Beast members. This job position is not bad at all. You still got to work with Cube. And the salary rank are much better than what you did before,"

"So, the story ends here? No more cheap dramas?" I looked at Jintaek-oppa with a hatred gaze.

"There's.. There's one more,"

"Buya!!" I shouted.

"I owe Jiyong so much for letting Junhyung issues slips away. He even agreed to let you be part of the team,"

"Then?" I feel my heart beating so fast.

"I promised to him.. That you can be a good stylist for Beast. Beast will have a new and fresh image when you joined the team. However.. Jiyong.. He.. He doesn't believe me when I said you won't leave the team until you succeeded in bringing Beast on the top chart again. So.. He.. He..,"

"Oppa, jaebal,"

"He purposely asked Doojoon to flirt with you, to make you stay with the group,"

And that time, I totally lost my words. My heart sank, my hand trembled and I can’t hold back my tears. There was like a giant hole straight to my heart and it is painful than anything that I heard today. I wiped my tears, tried to calm down from sobbing, but I can't. I just can't. I remembered Doojoon's text messages, Doojoon's cheeky jokes, Doojoon's promises. I remembered everything that came out from his mouth. How my eye-smile and smile was so beautiful that he cannot choose between those two. How he loves me so much that he will makes me happy all day long.

I stopped reminiscing and looked outside of the car. Faces of everyone appeared in my mind and I just wanted to curse and let it all out. How dare you, Yoon Doojoon, you play with my heart. How dare everyone to step on me and take advantage from my kindness, like I was nothing in their life. How could everyone.

I sighed and sobbed at the same time, I don't even know what I should feel anymore.

One thing for sure.

I feel,

BETRAYED.

 


Picture credit:

http://paulalogy.com/wordpress

http://2.bp.blogspot.com

http://kpopselca.com