Meeting Point

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

Dance practice room

"All right everyone, times up. Let's start the dance practice again," Beast Choreo-hyung entered the room. "Now we're going to do the first verse only. Remember the dance point and everyone, please control your face expression,"

"Auch!" I heard Gikwang screamed.

"Hey hey, are you okay?" Junhyung who stood beside Gikwang came and helped him.

Choreo-hyung went to see Gikwang condition before he shouted, "First aid kit!"

I rushed to get the small first aid kit in the room and brought it near Gikwang. I saw Choreo-hyung already loosen Gikwang shoe laces before taking it out.

"Is it serious Doojoon-hyung?" Dongwoon asked me.

"I'm not sure. Is it bad?" I asked the Choreo-hyung.

"It’s his ankle. Doojoon, go and call Jiyong here. Now!" Choreo-hyung instructed me.

"Neh!" I make my way to Beast Office area and knocked the door. I saw Jiyong-hyung in the middle of conversation with Hee Young.

"Excuse me, sorry for disturbing your conversation. But hyung, Gikwang injured himself. Choreo-hyung asked me to inform you about it and you need to go to the dance practice room now," I deliver the messages and gasped for air at the same time.

"Mwu ro go? Aish, you're going to have that damn concert next week!" Jiyong-hyung left the room, leaving Hee Young and me.

"How about you Doojoon-ah? Are you injured anywhere?" Hee Young stood up and looked at my eyes. I swear I felt thousands of butterflies flying inside my body and there's a cupid with a bow flying in front of my eyes when I heard that concerned voice.

"I'm hurt too," I put my right hand on my chest and my left hand on my forehead.

"Mo mo? What happened?!" Hee Young dragged me to the chair which Jiyong-hyung sat before.

"Uhuk uhuk," I fake my coughed. "My heart hurt when I saw how beautiful your face today and my head hurt when I see your beautiful smile,"

"Yaaaaaa Yoon Doojoon," Hee Young smacked my hand while doing her sulking face.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. We just had continuously dance practice for the upcoming concert," I smiled at her. "What about you? Did Jiyong-hyung tortured you anywhere?"

"Anniya. He was telling me about the arrangement of outfits for Beast and how to plan everything," Hee Young looked at the wall, avoiding my gaze again.

"Am I not handsome enough?" I knocked the table with my fist.

"Handsome? Wae?" Hee Young replied without looking at me again.

"You always avoiding my gaze. But you never avoided other Beast members gaze. Especially that evil maknae" I pretended to sulk this time.

"It’s not like that," Hee Young lifted her face and looked at me with that beautiful combo; a smile and eye-smile. "I'm just shy,"

"Don't be. You will need someone to back you up among Beast members. I'll be the one for you," I convinced her. "See you later, I might need to continue practicing despite of Gikwang injuries”

"Please be careful Doojoon-ah," I heard Hee Young whispered before I nodded and leave the room.

 


Cube Private Hospital

Gikwang is injured and he cannot attend Crazy Kpop Concert at Shenzhen. It's quite sad for Beast since the promotion for Good Luck album is almost finished and this concert is our last chance to promote it.

“Are you okay?” I sat beside Gikwang.

“I’m not sure. Doojoon-ah, sorry for what happened today. Especially this,” Gikwang replied with his sad voice and pointed at his injured ankle.

“Don’t be. No one expect this to happen right?” I patted his shoulder. “You should rest. We had bigger comeback project after this. Your health is more important,”

“I hope others will not be mad at me,” Gikwang pouted.

“They will understand. Stay strong okay?” I smiled at Gikwang.

“Doojoonie, you need to go back to the office now. We need to meet with Beast PR team and let them know about this. And you, Gikwangie, please rest. Let me know if you need anything,” Jiyong-hyung advised Gikwang.

I closed the door and let Gikwang rest. We make our way to the doctor room before I started to speak. “Hyung,”

“Neh, what’s up Doojoonie?” Jiyong-hyung replied while looking at his mobile phone.

“I’m sorry. On behalf of Gikwang. I know you will get the blame too from the management when they know about this,” I apologized.

“You kids should be more careful. Just imagine the effect on your Beast image and how dissapointed all of your Chinese fans who already bought the ticket just to see all of you guys performing on stage,” Jiyong-hyung kept his phone in his pocket. “Nevertheless, please take care of others Doojoonie. Don’t play around when it’s time to work,”

“Arasso hyung,” I sighed.

 


Beast dorm

They already sent Gikwang back to Beast dorm that night. Nothing much that Gikwang can do now except resting on the bed. Jiyong-hyung already brought back the wheelchairs and leave one in the car and another one in Beast dorm.

“Do you need anything Gikwangie?” Yoseob sat beside Gikwang on the living room couch.

“Anniyo, I’m fine. It just weird for me to hurt my ankle because I’m just dancing like what I usually did,” Gikwang replied with his sad intonation.

“Things happened. Don’t worry too much. But I bet you will feel sad since dancing is our nature,” Hyunseung gave his opinion.

“Yeah, that’s why,” Gikwang pouted again. He curled himself with a blanket and covered his face with his cap.

“Hyung, don’t be sad. We will miss you when we go to Shenzhen,” Dongwoon encouraged Gikwang. “But you will missed all the good Chinese cuisine at the hotel!”

“Yah Song Dongwoon, you’re not making Gikwang feeling better!” Junhyung nagged.

I make my way to the kitchen and look at the available ingredients in the cupboard. I planned to cook something for Gikwang so he will feel better. But cooking is never an easy task for me. There’re some eggs, cheese and cut vegetables in the fridge. I browse on the internet for any egg recipe before I discovered an easy simple omelette recipe.

“Yah what are you doing here Doojoonie?” Yoseob entered the kitchen. “What are you trying to do in my territory?”

“It’s not that you are pro in cooking Yoseobie,” I babbled.

“ㅋㅋㅋ, all right seriously, what are you going to cook?” Yoseob asked.

"Omelette with ham and cheese for Gikwang,” I swung the spatula around Yoseob head. “Abracadabra, change Yoseobie into a mouse,”

Yoseob played along with me and started to make a mouse voice along with that funny facial expression. Dongwoon joined us in the kitchen and he pretending to be a cat.

"Meow, meow, meow. I’m going to eat you YoMouse!” Dongwoon chased Yoseob.

“ㅋㅋㅋ, ya ya ya. Don’t play here. I want to cook now,” I stopped both of them before I took out red and yellow peppers from the fridge together with cheese and ham.

“Can I help you Doojon-hyung?” Dongwoon asked.

“You are most welcome here. Now, crack the eggs,” I passed 6 eggs to Dongwoon.

“I will start cutting this pepper. But wait. How did you cut this?” I hold the pepper and turned it 360 degree.

“Maybe like a tomato?” Dongwoon suggested.

“Allright then. Ommo ommo ommo Dongwoonie, there’s something in here!” I shoved the pepper to Dongwoon.

“Otoke! What should we do? How should we cut this hyung?” Dongwoon squeaked.

“Yoseobie, Yosebie, please come here and help us!” I called Yoseob’s name. “Yah where is this kid?” I walked towards the living room with a knife and the pepper on my hand.

“Yah Doojoonie! Are you trying to kill someone here?!” Junhyung taunted.

“Where’s Yoseobie?” I asked Junhyung but he just shrugged his shoulder.

“Dongwoonie, then can we just cut it according to what we think is right,” I discussed with Dongwoon back in the kitchen.

“OMG Dongwoonie, it looks like a flower!” I showed the cut pepper to Dongwoon.

“Oh Flower, you’re so sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, Oh Flower, you’re so deep, deep, deep, deep” Dongwoon serenade Junhyung’s Flower when he saw the pepper.

“Hyung, I’m done with the eggs. What should I do now?” Dongwoon washed his hand.

“Cut the ham into tiny pieces and later we can just combine everything,” I gave the instruction to Dongwoon.

 


45 minutes later

“Gikwangie, Gikwangie wake up. You need to take your medicine,” I woke Gikwang up.

“I need to eat something first. Do we have ppang (bread) now?” Gikwang brushed his hair back and mumbled.

“We already cooked for you hyung. Tada!” Dongwoon showed a plate of omelette to Gikwang.

“Ommooooooo, komawo!” Gikwang smiled widely.

“Because you are sick, let me feed you hyung,” Dongwoon cut the eggs and fed Gikwang before he started feeding himself too.

“Yah, its mine ㅋㅋㅋ!” Gikwang grabbed the plate.

I saw how Dongwoon and Gikwang quarreled at the couch from the kitchen. I am glad Gikwang started to smile and laughed again. It’s quite hard for me to accept how Gikwang positive attitude suddenly disappeared when he claimed the injuries happened because of his fault. I sighed and continue cleaning the kitchen before calling the rest of Beast kids to eat together in the living room.

 


Incheon to Shenzhen

It’s the day. I’m happy that we finally are going to Shenzhen although Gikwang cannot tag along. Her mom will come this afternoon to pick Gikwang up and he will rest at her mother house in the meantime. I sure feel dissapointed when all Beast members cannot do the concert and have fun at Shenzhen together but I know Gikwang health is much more important now.

“You looks so bright today,” Junhyung smirked.

“Did I put too much sunscreen on my face?” I started to wipe my face.

“You are glowing today since you are going to meet her later at the airport right?” Junhyung teased me.

I just keep smiling and put the earphone in my ear. I cannot stop smiling and decided to send a text message to Hee Young before we leave the house.

 


In Jintaek’s car

Hee Young smiled when he got the text message from Doojoon. She herself is on her way to the airport since she will be in the same flight with Beast to Shenzhen. Hee Young asked Jintaek to send her to the airport although Jiyong already volunteered to pick her up. Hee Young just feel more comfortable with Jintaek plus Hyunsik and Changsub also are going to tag along.

“Noona, promise me you will always remember me,” Hyunsik talked like a baby on the backseat.

“I will Hyunnie-ah. Thank you for your time today,” Hee Young tilted her head and smiled at Hyunsik.

“Yah I should sit in front so you can be that lovey dovey with Hee Young-noona,” Changsub complained.

Hyunsik stick out his tongue and hugged Hee Young from the back. “It feels weird when you are going to work somewhere but not for us”

Hee Young hugged back from the front and kissed Hyunsik arm. “I know. Even me myself also feel weird with this,”

"Ya ya, even we also going to go to Shenzhen tomorrow! Stop being so touching" Changsub interrupted.

"ㅋㅋㅋ. When is the BTOB flight oppa?" Hee Young asked Jintaek.

“Tomorrow. The same time as yours today. They supposed to have the same rehearsal day with Beast today, but the management change it last minute," Jintaek replied.

"After all, I can still see you guys backstage later. I'm excited!" Hee Young smiled.

"We almost there. Did you guys want to send Hee Young up to their meeting point?” Jintaek asked both Hyunsik and Changsub.

“No hyung, I didn’t want to create any chaos in the airport,” Hyunsik replied.

“Good boy. Glad you're already matured now,” Jintaek smirked.

“Aigo oppa, don’t say like that to my Hyunnie. Don’t worry Hyunnie. I will inform you anything and Changsubie, thank you for coming,” Hee Young hugged both of them before she get off the car. "See all of you tomorrow"

Jintaek helped with her luggage and Hee Young started to wear her sunglasses. “Komawo oppa,”

 


Meeting point

Hee Young wore her favorite long-sleeve shirt with short skirt and comfortable sneakers. She put her luggage on the trolley and started to find the meeting point.  It's quite hard for her since the meeting point was secluded and far from public. She took out her phone and checked again the landmark that Jiyong send last night.

It took almost 15 minutes for Hee Young to find the meeting point before she heard fan screaming 'Oppa Oppa' at the back. She gave a quick look but it is not Beast.

"I guess there're other groups that going to depart today too," Hee Young patiently wait.

"Hi, are you alone?" Hee Young heard a female voice behind her.

"Yes, I am. Sorry for taking up both seat. You can sit here. I'm just alone," Hee Young answered with a smile.

"Thank you. Where are you going?" She started the conversation.

"Shenzen," Hee Young smile. "What about you?"

"Same! I just waiting for someone to come," She replied brightly. "I'm Jiwon"

"I'm Hee Young," Hee Young smiled before focusing back on her mobile phone.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

Hee Young opened her inbox message. It was from Jiyong.

"I need to go now," Hee Young bowed.

"Yeah me too, see you later" Jiwon bowed back.

 


Beast arrived

Beast finally arrived and they walked to their meeting point. There's a lot of fans waiting but they managed to escape from them, thanks to the Beast bodyguard. Hee Young walked towards Jiyong and bowed to him. She was shocked when Jiwon, the female who sat beside her just now was also there.

"Both of you already here. Good. So should I collect both of your passport now?" Jiyong greeted both Hee Young and Jiwon.

"Pardon?" Hee Young confused.

"I'm going to settle your ticket. All of you please stay here," Jiyong ignored Hee Young curiosity.

"Ya Jiwon! Long time no see!" Yoseob shouted from far.

"Yoseob-oppa!" Jiwon waved to Yoseob before everyone arrived and greeted both of them.

"Hee Young ah, this is our translator Song Jiwon. She is our Chinese foreign language teacher during our trainee day," Yoseob explained.

"Ah it's like that?" Hee Young finally understood who is this Jiwon.

"Oppa, we already greeted each other just now. I wonder how she knows about Beast meeting point. Now I know why. We are actually on the same team ㅋㅋㅋ," Jiwon laughed at Hee Young.

"This is Hee Young. Our new main stylist," Yoseob continue the introduction session.

"She's your noona Jiwon-ah" Dongwoon added.

"Ahh noona, nice to meet you noona," Jiwon bowed again. "Wow everyone looks so good today. Espeically Doojoon-oppa! Nice sense of airport fashion," Jiwon praised Doojoon.

"Of course," Doojoon bragged. "Yahh this kid already become a lady now. A beautiful lady. Now if you walked with oppa, people will think that you're my girlfriend!"

"Oppa ㅋㅋㅋ!" Jiwon laughed.

"Do you want to see some of the video that oppa recorded for the Chinese introduction Jiwon?" Doojoon asked and sit at the seat available.

"Sure oppa," Jiwon replied brightly before sat beside Doojoon.

Hee Young shocked with what she just heard and what she just saw. Everything happened so fast and she is still in confused state. She repositioned her sunglasses and chuckled.

Junhyung sighed when he saw how easy going Doojoon was with Jiwon and Doojoon even forgot the existance of Hee Young. Junhyung took one can of cola from his bag and walked towards Hee Young.

"Here, for you," Junhyung softly started the talk.

"Komawo," Hee Young replied with a fake smile.

"How are you today?" Junhyung asked while blocking Doojoon from Hee Young's view.

"Fine. I guess," Hee Young sipped the drink.

"If you are not comfortable with anything, I'll back you up. This is your first time with us right?" Junhyung explained.

"Thank you Junhyung. But, don't worry, I'm totally fine," Hee Young insisted. "Excuse me, I need to go to the washroom,"

Hee Young make her way to the washroom and stood in front of the mirror. There's a small tears formed at the end of her eyes.

"Is this how jealousy feels like?" Hee Young sniffed. "I thought you said you can't wait to see me. But you don't even greet me at all,"

 


Picture credit:

http://www.fitnessandfreebies.com

http://www.prodexfresh.ca//images

http://whatdidicook.com/sites

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJGzRaZ4E6M