Dongsaeng

That one 'Beauty' for that one 'Beast'

BTOB dorm

"Hyung," Peniel walked to the living area.

"Wae?" Eunkwang replied while his hand busy arranging the members shoes.

"Hyung..," Peniel make himself closer.

"Wae, wae? Are you done cleaning the toilet?" Eunkwang asked.

"Hyung. Should we? Hmm should we..," Peniel stammered.

"Buya? Wae Peniel-ya?" Minhyuk asked from the kitchen area.

"Well.. Hmm. I.. Hmm," Peniel couldn't continue his words.

"Peniel-ya. Gwenchana?" Eunkwang looked at Peniel.

"Hmm.. Argh!" Peniel hissed. "Yook Sungjae! Sungjae-ya,"

"Peniel-ya. Is cleaning the toilet hard for you? Peniel-ya. Peniel..," Minhyuk worried.

"Peniel-hyung. Wae?" Sungjae came to the living room while holding the feather duster.

"Should.. Should we tell them about that?" Peniel held Sungjae.

"Hyung. It's your idea, not mine," Sungjae pushed back.

"Ya, Peniel and Sungjae. Waegure? Is something wrong?" Minhyuk came closer.

"I have important things that I want to ask," Peniel avoided from making an eye contact.

"Are you done cleaning the rooms and the toilet?" Eunkwang asked in a serious tone.

"Hmm neh. I.. I already cleaned it," Peniel looked down.

"Arasso. Anja (sit). Let's talk," Eunkwang sat at the corner of BTOB's living room.

"Hmm.. Can.. Can we talk about this.. In.. In private," Peniel replied.

"Arasso," Minhyuk answered.

"Minhyuk-hyung, I will let you and others know about this. But, for now.. I want to talk with Eunkwang-hyung first," Peniel felt guilty when he saw Minhyuk walked into their shared bedroom without asking much.

"Gwenchana. You talk with Eunkwang first, arasso?" Minhyuk smile.

 


Physiotheraphy room

"Wahh, you're doing good Doojoon-shi," The nurse appraised Doojoon. "Now move forward slowly,"

"Appa (Hurts)," Doojoon growled.

"Gwenchana. Slowly. You need to regain back the muscle energy on your leg," The nurse supported him.

"See, you can do it. Slowly, good, good," The nurse smile.

"Of course my hyung will do his very best to recover," Dongwoon suddenly interrupted.

"Dongni-ah. You're here?" Doojoon excited to see Dongwoon.

"Neh. I promise others to accompany you here," Dongwoon came forward to Doojoon. "Hyung, you're almost there. You can do it. Namja (A guy) should able to recover fast,"

"Urgh..," Doojoon suddenly lose his balance and fall.

"Aigo hyung. I just praised you. You're embrassing me," Dongwoon hissed.

"Ya!" Doojoon yelled.

"Doojoon-shi, Dongwoon-shi, lower your voices. We're in the hospital," The nurse startled.

"Mianhae. We are just joking around," Dongwoon scratched his head.

"Dongwoon-shi, do you want to help Doojoon-shi with his session?" The nurse looked at Dongwoon.

"Me? Uh. What should I do? I'm not good dealing with sick people," Dongwoon confused.

"I'm not sick. I'm just injured," Doojoon pouted. "Then, don't help me, Son Dongwoon,"

"Aigo this hyung," Dongwoon smirked. "Arasso. What can I do to help hyung?"

 


Lim house

"ㅋㅋㅋ, Jae Suk-sunbaenim is really good with games," Hyunsik laughed while watching Running Man.

"Aigo, aigo. Jong Kook-sunbaenim is too strong!"

"Palli! Run! Run! He will able to find you!"

"ㅋㅋㅋ, Kirin (giraffe) hyung is so funny too!" Hyunsik couldn't hold his laughter.

"Uh, noona," Hyunsik repositioned his seat when he saw Hee Young walked across the living room. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Anniyo," Hee Young weakly anwered.

"You want me to go with you?" Hyunsik tried his luck.

"I.. I want to buy something. There's no food in our kitchen," Hee Young mumbled.

"Arasoo. Let me changed first," Hyunsik smiled and turned off the television.

Their journey to the grocery store were so awkward, just like what Hyunsik expected. Since Hee Young discovered about his wrong doings towards Beast, Hyunsik felt so guilty but he cannot find ways to make the situation better like before. Plus, his sister just got 2 months hiatus from work, making her in a really bad condition now.

"Noona," Hyunsik tried to break the ice.

"Uh," Hee Young focused on her driving.

"About my behaviour towards Beast-hyungs..,"

"Enough. I'm not in the mood to talk about it," Hee Young stopped him.

"Mianhae," Hyunsik looked down. "I know I need to apologize to Junhyung-hyung later. And to other hyungs too,"

"We've arrived the convenient store. Do you want to follow me or do you want to wait in the car?" Hee Young ignored him.

"Let me go together with you," Hyunsik unbuckled his seat belt.

"Wear this hat and spectacles. Use your hoodie to cover yourself," Hee Young advised before she left.

"Noona. You.. You.. You still care about me. Komawo noona. And mianhae,"

 


BTOB Dorm

"This sounds serious. You usually will let Minhyuk to stay together with me whenever you want to tell us anything," Eungkwang looked at both Peniel and Sungjae.

"I.. I'm afraid Minhyuk-hyung will feel uncomfortable talking about this," Peniel stammered.

"Then? This maknae?" Eunkwang pointed at Sungjae.

"Sungjae knew everything. I told him everything," Peniel back up Sungjae.

"Arasso. Now, talk. I think those kids will get out of the room in no time. They must be wondering why three of us having secret conversation at the corner of the room like this," Eunkwang makes himself comfortable.

"Hyung..," Peniel carefully planned his words. "Can all of us go and visit Hyunsik-hyung?"

"What?" Eunkwang shrieked.

"You know how close Changsub-hyung with Hyunsik-hyung. Since that weird incident that happened to Hyunsik-hyung, Changsub-hyung seems.. He seems different," Sungjae explained.

"And when rumours about Hee Young-noona arose, Changsub-hyung feel so bad towards Hyunsik-hyung. He was afraid, thinking whether Hyunsik-hyung can handle all of this burden by himself," Peniel added.

"I know Jintaek-hyung won't allow us to meet Hyunsik-hyung. Because.. Because he said Hyunsik-hyung was 'sick'. But we can use Hee Young-noona as our excuse," Sungjae continue.

"Hee Young-noona. Hmm..," Sungjae looked at Peniel. "Since.. Since Hee Young-noona left the company, we never said anything to her. At least.. At least we should support her during this hard times,"

"What on earth are both of you talking right now?" Eungkwang surprised.

"Hyung, don't you realized how sad Changsub-hyung looks nowadays? He always showed his cheeky sides on SNS and in front of other Cube staffs but did you know how lonely he felt without Hyunsik-hyung? Without his singing partner?" Peniel gained his confidence.

"Peniel-ya, Sungjae-ya," Eunkwang let out a deep sigh.

"Hyung, jaebal. Not only Changsub-hyung that miss Hyunsik-hyung. I miss him too. It feels empty when one of us is missing," Peniel begged. "Plus.. It's been a while since we all gathered all together and talk about our album or our music,"

"Now imagine how hard all these things has been to both of them. Poor Hee Young-noona and Hyunsik-hyung," Sungjae added.

"Peniel-ya, Sungjae-ya. Let me think about it first. You know that.. That I can't simply decide anything for us. I don't have that power," Eungkwang replied.

"But you're our leader. At least you're not powerless like us," Sungjae sulked.

"Arasso, I understand. Let's discuss about this with others too. Okay?" Eunkwang patted Sungjae.

 


Yoseob eomma restaurant

"Adeul (son), do you want more rice?" Yoseob's eomma stopped by at Dongwoon and Doojoon's table.

"Eomonim, kamsahamnida. It's enough for now," Dongwoon slightly bowed.

"Yeobo (honey), bring more meat for them," Yoseob's eomma called her husband.

"Aigo, eomonim, kamsahamnida," Doojoon felt guilty with the kindness.

"You need more energy so you can recover faster. Then you can sing and play soccer back," Yoseob's eomma nagged. "Mogo (eat). Call me if you want anything,"

"Neh," Both of them answered.

"Yoseob's eomma really act like Yoseob-hyung," Dongwoon scooped the rice.

"Anniyo. Yoseob that act like his eomma," Doojoon flipped the meat on the grill plate. "Ya, this looks so good. Mogo Dongni, mogo,"

"Annyeonghaseyo,"

"Come in, customer," Yoseob's eomma greeted the customer.

"Uh!" Dongwoon stood up.

 


Doojoon POV

I stop eating and looked towards the entrance. It's Hee Young little brother, Hyunsik. I lowered my cap and continue eating. I don't feel like talking or meeting with others right now. Not with my bad condition.

"Ah, dugu (who is it) Dongwoon ah?" Yoseob's eomma asked Dongwoon.

"Eomonim. He is Cube idol too. He's from a rookie group name, BTOB," Dongwoon jumped into the conversation and hugged Hyunsik.

"Ah jinja? Mianhae. I don't recognize you," Yoseob's eomma apologized. "Do you want to sit together with them?"

"Gwenchana eomonim. I want to buy some side dish. For take away," Hyunsik politely answered.

"Ah, arasso. Have a seat. I'll packed it for you," Yoseob's eomma left the table.

"Ya, Lim Hyunsik. Long time no see!" Dongwoon excitedly greeted Hyunsik.

"Hyung, are you alone? Ah. You come with someone? Dugu?" Hyunsik asked.

"Anyyeonghaseyo Hyunsik-shi," I took off my cap and greeted him.

"Uh, hyung. Ann.. Annyeonghaseyo," Hyunsik startled in front of me.

"Yojeum babbeusinayo (Are you busy recently)? We rarely see you in the office," I continue eating.

"Ah.. I'm.. I'm working from home at the moment," Hyunsik stammered.

"Hyung," Dongwoon tried to stop me.

"Wae? I'm just asking. Who knows he was busy destroying other people life like before," I opened a bottle of soju. "You want some?"

 


Hyunsik POV

Like a sharp blade going through my heart, I lost my words and I can't stop fidgeting. Those words are so harsh but it was worst for me to accept it because it was the truth.

"No.. No thanks, hyung," I rejected Doojoon-hyung offer.

"Ah, drinking soju in the afternoon is not bad at all. You should try some," Doojoon-hyung poured a glass for me.

"Hyung. No. Hyunsik probably has schedules after this. You just drink it by yourself," Dongwoon-hyung move the soju glass to the other side of the table.

"Doojoon-hyung," I paused. "How.. How was your leg?"

"My leg? It hurts. But you know what hurts more?" Doojoon-hyung put down his chopstick. "Selfish people,"

"Hyung," Dongwoon-hyung tried to stop our conversation.

"Gwenchana, Dongwoon-hyung. Ara (I know). Ara yo. I'm too selfish. Joesonghabnida," I stood up and bowed, again and again. "Joesonghabnida, joesonghabnida, joesonghabnida,"

 


Dongwoon POV

And there is Hyunsik, right beside of our table, bowing non-stop in front of Doojoon-hyung and his mouth cannot stop from apologizing. Sadly, Doojoon-hyung doesn't give a damn about it and he kept eating and drinking like nothing happened at all.

"Ya, sit back. What are you doing?" I dragged Hyunsik back to the table.

"I was wrong. I'm sorry Doojoon-hyung. Please.. Please give me a second chance. I'll do my best to clear up the situation back," Hyunsik keep apologizing.

"Enough, Hyunsik-ah. Stop it. This is not the right place for us to talk about this," I stopped him.

"I know, but..,"

"Adeul, this is your side dish," Just on time, Yoseob's eomma came with a bag full of packed side dishes.

"Eomonim, this is too much," Hyunsik checked the bag.

"Eat together with your friend. That agashi (young lady) in the car must have waited too long, right," Yoseob's eomma smile and patted Hyunsik.

"Kamsahamnida. Here is the money. I'll get going. Doojoon-hyung, Dongwoon-hyung, I'll see you around," Hyunsik bowed.

"Neh," I patted him before letting out a loud sigh.

"Doojoon-hyung, wae? Wae? Why you need to treat him like that?" I scolded him.

"Just because.. Nothing. Dongni-ah. Can I drink as much as I can today?" Doojoon-hyung poured more soju into his glass.

"Arasso,"

 


No one POV

Few minutes after Hyunsik left the restaurant, Doojoon started to drink like crazy. It's no use for Dongwoon to stop him now since Doojoon looks so determined. Dongwoon sighed and he took out his mobile phone and send a text message to Hyunsik. He doesn't know what role that he should play in this situation, but as a hyung to Hyunsik, and a dongsaeng to Hee Young, Dongwoon feels like he need to do something.

"I hope Hyunsik is fine," Dongwoon locked his phone.

"Dongni," Doojoon suddenly call him.

"Neh, hyung,"

"What did Yoseobie eomma said just now?" Doojoon raised his glass.

"Just now? To whom? To you?" Dongwoon asked back.

"Anniyo. To that punk. That Lim Hyunsik," Doojoon mumbled.

"Hyung, you're already drunk," Dongwoon hide the remaining unopen bottles of soju.

"Recall back Dongni. Agashi, waited, so long," Doojoon started to talk nonsense.

"Ah.. Agashi waiting for Hyunsik in the car," Dongwoon recalled back. "Wae hyung?"

Doojoon stood up and tried to grab his crutches. He tried to walk faster than ever towards the entrance and pushed the door using his body. He doesn't care with the pain on his leg anymore. His eyes moving here and there, trying to find any car that he could recorgnize before Yoseob's eomma ran towards him.

"Adeul. Wae? Wae?"

"Eomonim. Is that agashi. In.. In..," Doojoon lost his energy.

"Hyung!" Dongwoon came and help.

"Eomonim. Is that agashi in the car, has long hair and white skin with.. With an eye-smile?" Doojoon tried to ask again.

"Ah, she kinda looked like that. I think I've seen her before. Is it one of your staff? Or is it Cube staff? Ah, bula, bula (I don't know)," Yoseob's eomma answered and went inside of the restaurant back.

"Hyung, wae?" Dongwoon held Doojoon.

"Hee Young. Agashi, waited, Hyunsik, in the car.. It's.. It's Hee Young. My Hee Young..,"

 


Picture credit:

Kpopselca.com

Ihaveathingforbeast.tumblr

Soompi.com

Beatuscorner.com

Hartandseoul.com