Chapter 2

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now playing: Exo K - Let Out The Beast.

 

Chanyeol stared at his father with his mouth agape, and he was still in shock unable to understand anything he just heard. Chanyeol snapped out of his condition and closed his mouth as the information started to sink in, his eyes wandered around the room for a few seconds then rested on his father who was sitting on the beige arm chair in front of him.

“Work!...” Chanyeol’s brows farrowed in realization as he exclaimed. “WORK!...” He screamed, glaring at his father in fury. It’s not like Chanyeol had anything against working, well maybe just a little. Chanyeol never worked in his life; he even had people to answer his homework for him, so how the hell did his father expect him to work.

“It’s either that, or being grounded.” His father exclaimed calmly, as if what he was saying wasn’t such a big deal and wasn’t driving his son crazy.

“Besides, I told you that you can pick where you wanted to work.” He added, a small smile of pride appearing on his face as he stared at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol couldn’t understand what his father was so happy about; did he enjoy torturing him that much? Was he that proud that he made Chanyeol’s body tremble in horror at the mere thought of such punishment?

“Well let me just say that you, Sir, are sadistic.” Chanyeol exclaimed in anger and frustration, his father was unbelievable, how does he expect him to work when he has no experience in anything whatsoever.

“Come on Chanyeol! It’s not that bad. How can you even call this a punishment?” His father was getting annoyed with his attitude; his son was acting like a spoiled brat.

“How can you not?!” Chanyeol blurted back eyes widening in bewilderment and shock at his father’s words and calmness. His father sighed in defeat and massaged his temples before he turned to look at him again.

“You have until tomorrow morning to think of the place you’re most comfortable working in. Dismissed!” He explained.

“But Appa…!” Chanyeol started whining, when he was cut off by his father’s angry glare that made him shut up instantly.

“I said, dismissed Chanyeol!” His father exclaimed impatiently, and Chanyeol nodded before he pouted at him and got up to walk out of the living room, heading straight up to his bedroom.

 

Chanyeol slammed the door behind him, and he screamed and closed his eyes shut in frustration as he threw himself on his large, black, king-sized bed. Chanyeol’s room had black walls, with metallic frames hung on them. At the corner of the room a huge, dark red drum-set was placed gracefully, one of the walls hung a collection of electric guitars with various colors, and an acoustic guitar was placed beside Chanyeol’s bed.

The only furniture that could be found in the wide, spacious room were his bed, a night-stand, a dark red bean bag, and a small wooden TV cabinet that was placed under the large flat screen that was hung on the wall facing his bed. The lack of furniture made his room look wider and more luxurious.

After a few minutes of burying his face in his large hands, tossing and turning on the bed, and sighing deeply in frustration, Chanyeol opened his eyes slowly to stare at the ceiling.

“This can’t be happening. Not to me.” Chanyeol whispered to himself. He then felt his eyes getting heavier, and his body was sinking further in the bed. Chanyeol didn’t realize how tired he was until now, his whole body was aching, and his head started to hurt a little. His breath became slower, longer, and his eyes were struggling to stay open but soon closed, and he drifted to sleep.

 

The bright sunlight irritated Chanyeol’s eyes, his eyes fluttered a few times before he tried to open them. His eyes were now half open, still a bit dizzy, he reached for his wrist watch that was placed on the night stand, and he groaned in annoyance when he saw that it was still 9 am.

“Stupid sun!” Chanyeol whispered and covered his eyes with both hands. He was starting to recall the events of the past night, and with every detail he remembered the idea of his father forcing him to get a job was haunting him. Chanyeol was still in denial, he believed that if he objected a few times, his father would soon let go of that idea. But boy was he wrong!

He started thinking about the places he could be able to work at, he found that nothing actually suited his taste, but then an idea crossed his mind.

“Bar!” Chanyeol jumped on his bed with a loud exclaiming voice.

“That’s it! I could wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter