Chapter 62

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: Infinite - Back... please read author's note! O:)

 

 

 

“I thinks that’s enough…”

“Uhhh.. and who are you?” Nana asked in mockery, looking down on the petite girl in front of her and raising an eye brow in question. Nana raised her arm and leaned on Chanyeol’s shoulder, the latter took no notice of her action at first as he was too surprised that Ji eun actually mustered up the courage to come and talk to him in front of everyone including her parents. When Chanyeol’s trance got cut off, he pushed Nana’s arm away and stared nervously around, still having no idea what to say.

“Oppa, who’s she?” Nana asked in a confused tone, leaning her head cutely towards Chanyeol.

“Oppa?” Ji eun deadpanned and looked away to hide the anger that rose on her facial features. Chanyeol cleared his throat and let out a small laugh of embarrassment and discomfort.

“Oppa?” Nana urged him for an answer, but before Chanyeol could even open up his mouth, a 4th party came into the picture, offering help to the petite latter.

“Ji eun-ah… you okay?” Luhan asked in worry, giving Chanyeol hateful looks that the latter didn’t even respond to and just looked away. “We should go back to the table, now please…”

Luhan grabbed Ji eun’s arm, but the girl freed herself from his grasp, still focusing her eyes on the tall latter in front of her.

“I think we need to talk Chanyeol…” Ji eun said firmly, and the latter gave her a questioning look.

“Oppa, who’s the pretty boy?” Nana smiled shyly at Luhan who gave her a confused look. Chanyeol’s noticed how Nana’s eyes twinkled as she stared at Luhan, the latter started thinking of something to say, and then an idea came to mind.

“Nana…” Chanyeol smiled cutely at her, the girl smiled back a little excited as he took her hand.

“… This is Luhan, Luhan this is Nana” Chanyeol faked a warm smile and the latter swore he was about to attack Chanyeol and bit his head off.

“Luhan is Ji eun’s friend, Ji eun’s my… my…” Chanyeol struggled with the words for a second.

“Ex?” Ji eun finished the sentence for him. He turned to look at her with fallen eyes and regretting expression, his fake smile falling by the second. Nana’s mouth dropped and she looked at Chanyeol with wide eyes.

“You dated her?” She exclaimed in disdain, and Ji eun raised her eyebrow in question, feeling offended by the reaction.

“What’s wrong with me, can I ask?” Ji eun spoke in bitterness.

“Well everything… Oppa needs people like me to make him satisfied… I bet you haven’t had with him, and even if you did, it wouldn’t compare to anything I’ve done to him… I mean, have you heard him scream your name out of pleasure before?” Nana brushed the back of her hand ever so slightly on Chanyeol’s cheeks, the latter’s face burned red at her comment; he squeezed his eyes tight and started cursing the day he and Nana met.

“Yeah, I heard him… it’s a big turn off if you ask me, makes him look all weak and needy…” Chanyeol’s eyes widened at Ji eun’s comment and his cheeks burned even more at that. Luhan, who was standing right behind Ji eun, held his laughter but chuckled lightly.

Nana snorted and looked away, not really sure what to say next, instead she focused on Luhan and started playing with her hair in a seductive way. Luhan on the other hand faked a smile at her, then turned is head and faked puking at her actions, like really didn’t she notice he was gay?

“Nana…” Chanyeol started; clearing his throat he looked at her and went on with his plan. “… Why don’t you dance with Luhan for a while, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it…”

The latter gave Chanyeol a “Oh-You’re-So-Dead’ glare, that Chanyeol tried to ignore, he pushed Nana towards him and took Ji eun’s hand to pull her away. Luhan grabbed his hand and glared at him even harder, but Chanyeol pushed his hands away and leaned with a threatening glare.

“DON’T tell her you’re gay until we’re back.” He spoke with a threatening tone, and when Luhan tried to object, Chanyeol cut him off again. “DON’T!”

In a few seconds, Chanyeol and Ji eun were out of sight, and Luhan was left alone with Nana, who found it real funny to tough his face and scream ‘Oooh soft’ every second. Luhan mentally face palmed and looked towards Sehun’s direction, the latter gave him a thumbs up and a sympathizing gaze, though Luhan noticed a bit of dullness in his eyes. Luhan tried to convince himself that maybe Sehun was jealous, he heaved a sigh and closed his eyes, reassuring himself that it won’t take long.

 

 

Canyeol pulled Ji eun behind him through the halls of the hotel they were in, he went to the reception and reserved a room for the night, still holding Ji eun’s hand tight. The latter never complained, she watched as Chanyeol made sure everything was set for them to sit and talk, when he was done with the reservation, Chanyeol pulled her to a room at the last floor.

Chanyeol entered a code and waited for a beep before pushing the door open; he pushed Ji eun inside and closed the door behind him. Ji eun stared at him as he reached for the minibar, taking out a bottle of some drink, he gulped its contents in one go and slammed the bottle on a small coffee table in what seemed like a living room.

Ji eun stood beside the door, where the only light in the room was, Chanyeol didn’t even bother to turn on the lights; he just sat on a sofa in the middle of the room in the dark, ignoring Ji eun for a few minutes as silence swallowed the atmosphere.

Out of habit, Ji eun played with her fingers nervously, biting her lip and lowering her head. She breathed slowly and evenly, hoping that at any moment Chanyeol would say something. And he did.

“What were you thinking?” He asked in a slightly angry voice, she raised her head and squinted her eyes to try to see him in the dark. His black clothes made it harder for her to distinguish him anywhere.

“WHAT THE WERE YOU THINKING?” He slammed his fist on something and Ji eun flinched at the sound, she bit her lip harder and squeezed her eyes shut, was he going to hurt her? Was he drunk?

“You embarrassed me… in front of my friends, my parents, everyone… what the Ji eun? What the do you want from me?”

“I…” Ji eun tried in a faint voice, but Chanyeol didn’t let her.

“Your marriage got ruined so now you’re here for your plan ‘B’, aren’t you? That’s sick…” He spat and she tried hard not to cry.

“That’s sick even for you…” He whispered and then everything went silent again.

Ji eun kept her eyes shut for some time, unsure of what to do or what to say, she kept her head down, ashamed to face Chanyeol, she was getting worried that the silence kept on going, but it was better that his harsh words.

Ji eun flinched when she felt tips of cold fingers touching her skin; she kept her eyes closed because she thought Chanyeol had finally lost it, that he finally wanted to hurt her. Chanyeol slowly raised her face, admiring her features in the dimmed light.

A cold shiver ran down Ji eun’s spine as she felt a warm, minty-fresh breath against her lips, she stayed still, urged herself not to shake as she felt heat engulfing her being. Ji eun felt wet lips brush slightly against hers, she willed her eyes not to dwell but the first tear escaped and ran down her cheek.

Chanyeol her lower lip slowly, as if tasting her first before anything, he leaned closer, putting his lips against hers unmoving and stayed like that for a few seconds, enjoying the heat, enjoying the sweetness and reminiscing on the memories.

Ji eun stopped herself from groaning when she felt Chanyeol pull away. She stayed frozen in her place for some time, and when she was sure that he was completely away from her, she opened her eyes slowly and saw that he was nowhere in sight. She looked around and found the bedroom lights on. Slowly, she took few careful steps towards the bedroom; she peaked from behind a slightly opened door and found Chanyeol standing still staring at the bed in front of him. Ji eun reached to his side slowly and looked at him silently as he stared blankly ahead, tears forming in his eyes and pushing their way down his cheek. She debated whether it was appropriate to hold his hand or not, and after deciding against it, she let her hands fall to her sides, still staring silently at the man in front of her with an aching heart.

“It should’ve been me…” He whispered faintly and she raised her hopeful, teary eyes towards him.

“It’s so hard to accept it… to move on… how do you expect me to move on when all you did is dig a hole in my heart?”

Ji eun reached her hand but stopped when he spoke again, tears evident in his voice.

“Did he make you happier? Was he better?”

“No…” She tried to comfort him and took his cold hands into her warm ones.

“Then why…” He pushed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter