Chapter 37

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alert!! This Chapter contains scenes. Now Playing: Infinite - Back

 

 

“Why aren’t we going to your hotel again?”

“Too many people…”

“So…?”

“Just… I like this place, what’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing…” Ji eun shrugged and turned to look away as she heard the ‘ting!’ announcing that they reached their desired floor.  Chanyeol has been acting weird ever since he asked her to meet him in front of the hotel where he works at. It was his birthday, and Ji eun made sure to see him on this day. But since they met in front of the entrance, Chanyeol been jumpy and nervous, his eyes would wander around all the time, and his focus would be lost for a few minutes. Chanyeol was completely silent, and Ji eun didn’t know why, but she found that creepy.

They walked side by side along the spacious, marble, dimly lit hallway, until they reached a black, wooden door with a sign that read ‘490’. Their supposed to be room, was the last room in the hallway, so it took them about 5 minutes to reach it. Chanyeol wrote a code and waited for the green light, before he opened the door and both of them entered.

As soon as they entered, Ji eun felt the AC breeze on her skin, sending goose-bumps down her body; the temperature was just perfect, making the room’s weather heavenly for her, not too cold, and not too warm, just perfect. Chanyeol closed the door behind them, and the lights at the door automatically , yet the room ahead was almost too dark for them to see anything. They took off their shoes and Chanyeol walked in to turn the rest of the lights on.

The room was beautiful, very luxurious, neat and calming. Its furniture was a mixture of sandy colors and whites, sending a calming and relaxing vibes, it wasn’t too spacious, not like Chanyeol hotel room, it only consisted of a small living room, with a dining table in the corner, a rather large balcony, and a bedroom with a bathroom at its far end. Ji eun’s eyes wandered around the room as she admired the place, it was just perfect, and a ghost of a smile appeared on her face, if only she could stay here forever.

She was too distracted with the room that she didn’t notice Chanyeol who was leaning at the bedrooms door frame staring back at her with a warm smile, she looked back at him and raised an eyebrow in question, but he only chuckled in return, which raised her confusion.

“What?” She asked.

“It’s nothing… it’s just…” he paused as if to find the right words. “I’m just happy you made it tonight. I know it was hard for you to convince your dad, so I’m really grateful.” He took a deep breath and looked outside the balcony from his place. The room they were in was in a rather high floor, but it gave a nice view of the city and the sky, perfect for a romantic night.

“You’re acting weird today…” Ji eun whispered and bit her lip, he just kinnda complimented her and that’s all she could say in return? But it seemed like Chanyeol didn’t mind, he just brushed the matter off and walked outside, with Ji eun trailing behind him shortly after.

The night was peaceful and sweet, the sky was unusually clear, showing a few scattered stars here and there and the dark sky mixed well with the brightly lit city, making the horizon in front of them seem like a beautiful painting. Ji eun put her hand in her pocket and felt a small box that she brought with her before she went out, a faint blush was evident on her cheeks and she thanked God the terrace was too dark to reveal such thing. She bit her bottom lip and debated herself on how she was about to do this. Finally she cleared and looked ahead, trying to avoid eye contact with Chanyeol, and acted calm and composed.

“I have something to give you…” Chanyeol glanced at her, and she was playing with the hem of her shirt nervously, staring ahead and waiting for him to answer. He just kept silent and stared back, and Ji eun noticed he wasn’t intending to ask her to continue, so she sighed silently, and took the small, rectangular, black-velvet box out. Chanyeol stared back at the box and a smile appeared on his face when he noticed Ji eun’s face reddening, he bit his lip in to hold a chuckle in.

“I’d not good at this, so…” She hesitated, but then pushed the box for him to take. “… Here… take it.”

Chanyeol did as he was told, he took the box, but before he could open it, he noticed that Ji eun walked back inside, he just chuckled at that and opened the box to reveal a very thin, silver chain, with a small ‘J’ pendent attached to it (in Korean of course). This made Chanyeol cheeks heat up a little; his eyes were fixed on the small letter for God knows how long, with a wide smile plastered on his face, the gesture just made his heart flutter.

After sometime, he decided to walk back inside, and of course, the silver chain was now resting gracefully on his neck, going down to the middle of his chest inside his black, button-down shirt. He walked to the bedroom and Ji eun was already lying on the bed, staring back at the ceiling, so he moved and laid beside her, without uttering a word.

They laid there for some time, just silently staring at the ceiling above them without uttering any words. After sometime, Chanyeol moved his hands slowly, and grabbed Ji eun’s, brushing his thumb gently against her soft skin, before he slowly intertwined their fingers, at the gesture, Ji eun just smiled lightly and closed her eyes for a while, enjoying the warmth of Chanyeol’s touch, that just sent comfort to her body, and somehow made her feel happy and safe.

 

 

After a few minutes had passed, Ji eun opened her eyes again and turned to look at Chanyeol who was just staring ahead, she chuckled lightly and moved to rest her head on his chest, a smile made its way on his lips as he closed his eyes and enjoyed her touch, making sure to tighten his grip on her hand.

“This is boring…” She said playfully as she raised her stare to him. Chanyeol kept his eyes closed and his smile slightly widened, he could swear he could almost hear a pout forming on her lips upon getting no response, but he just stayed quiet.

“Yah! Wake up…” She shook his arm, but still no response. Ji eun’s eyes narrowed at him in a threatening manner, she huffed and then rested her chin on his chest, watching him as he stayed calmly fixed in his place. She started thinking of a way to grab his attention, but in her mind all the thoughts seemed useless anyway, Chanyeol seemed to be enjoying her agony like that.

She sighed in frustration and moved away from him, but Chanyeol’s hand grabbed her right arm, and he pulled her back to her previous position, without even opening his eyes. She rested her head back on his chest again, enjoying the calming sound of his heart beat for a few seconds, but then again, she didn’t come here on his birthday just to stay silent like that.

Ji eun had to admit she missed him greatly, even with all the time she spends with Kris, something about Chanyeol made her heart skip a beat, it’s like when he’s around everything was different. Chanyeol had a special effect on her, his soul piercing gaze, drop-dead handsome face, and to die for fun and warm personality made him stand out from all the people she has ever met in her life. Sure she only met a few people throughout the years, but it was enough for her to recognize someone unique when she sees them, and Chanyeol was surely one of a kind to her, the person she’d wish to spend her whole life with.

Ji eun’s cheeks heated upon thinking of that. Whole life? That’s a long time, but somehow a faint voice at the back of her head was screaming ‘not long enough’. She raised her stare back at Chanyeol and admired his childish yet manly features, a weird combination that somehow the most of Korea’s population found endearing and captivating, and she had to admit it would be nice to wake up to a face like that every day. His mesmerizing, deep voice echoed in her head, a smile made its way on her lips, it would be really nice to wake up to a voice like that every day. She brushed her hands lightly on his chest and bit her bottom lip, it would surely feel nice to lean on this broad chest forever, and to have his hands explore her body in new ways every now and then.

Ji eun admitted to herself, it would be amazing if she got to spend her life with someone like Chanyeol, to have him by her side all the time, to enjoy his warmth and feel safety, to be captivated over and over again by his pearly white smile. Living with Chanyeol would just be perfect.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes shot open when he felt Ji eun’s soft, warm lips placing butterfly kisses along his neck and jaw. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter