Chapter 13

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now playing: B.A.P. - Warrior... B.A.P - One Shot... Exo - Overdose (Korean Version)

 

Chanyeol led Ji eun through the busy, noisy streets into a secluded park at one of the quietest areas in the city; they walked together on the newly watered grass in the sweet warmth of the sunlight. Ji eun could recognize the thumping of music not too far away, and she started wondering more than ever about where Chanyeol was taking her. They went up a hill, and when they reached the top, they stood against each other, looking down on a wide graveyard standing against them.

Ji eun’s hold on Chanyeol’s hand faltered, she turned to look at him with wide, glaring eyes that looked really scared. He chuckled at her, and then he let go of her hand, caressing her cheek in a reassuring manner.

“I’m not gonna kill you, you know!” He exclaimed, smiling sheepishly, and she just pulled off a faint smile and followed him down the hill. The sound of music was getting closer and closer, and Ji eun could now make out the sound of people singing and rapping.

After passing through some bushes, they found themselves standing in front of a relatively big stage, with a lot of people sitting around it, clapping and swaying their hands to the music. A boy, tall, slim, with blonde hair, and wore a black sleeveless shirt walked around the stage, and rapped in an insane speed, everybody looked at him with an amazed stare. He looked really young but really, really talented.

“He’s really amazing, Chanyeol!” Ji eun exclaimed in shock at how good he is, and fell agape.

 

“… This prayer for the truth. Even if the blindfolded system above this black shadow covers up, this holy badge won’t give up. What’s the name of the game?…”

 

“I know! And he’s only 18, btw!” Chanyeol looked ahead, smiling in pride at the young lad, who was making the crowd go crazy. Another boy who looked older stepped up, but he wasn’t rapping, he had this angelic, high pitched voice, and he sang along with the other younger boy. He was wearing a tight, black, sleeveless T-shirt, and black pants.

 

“... With the devil like lips, are you going to speak easily?...”

 

“OH COME ON!” Ji eun exclaimed again in surprise, and smiled widely at the scene of the two boys. Chanyeol laughed at her, and looked back at them as they finished. They bowed to greet the crowd, who stood up from the ground and clapped hard for them.

 

“Okay guys make some noise for Daehyun and Zelo!” A very strong looking latter stepped on the stage, he had this genuine smile on his face, but it didn’t make him look less scary. He was so masculine, his tight sleeveless, white shirt emphasized his muscles perfectly, and he looked like a gangster, a very good-looking, kind gangster.

 

“Anyone here thinks that he or she could top this performance?!... Anyone?” The latter looked around for any volunteers, and Chanyeol stepped closer, raising his hand as he walked.

“I can!” Chanyeol shouted, turning all heads towards him, and Ji eun froze, eyes widening at what he was about to do. Chanyeol walked with a confident smile, murmurs could be heard around him now, and he smirked as he came closer to the stage. He stepped up confidently, and was now facing the three boys.

“Okay, sir, tell me your name please.” The older said, and threw Chanyeol a mic.

“Chanyeol… Park Chanyeol.” He spoke and everyone was silent now, focusing on the three latters that stood up there. The older eyed him carefully, underestimating how good Chanyeol was.

Ji eun noticed that Chanyeol wasn’t speaking in a deep voice, but rather tried to make the pitch of his voice higher than normal. She chuckled as she began to realize why he was doing that. He wanted to make the audience’s mouth drop at how deep his voice actually is, just like the first time she heard him.

“Anyone else?” The older exclaimed again, and Chanyeol looked back at Ji eun, winking at her. Suddenly something weird happened; Ji eun found herself walking towards the stage as well, something that led Chanyeol to eye her with a confused look. Everybody turned to look at the direction Chanyeol was looking at, and a lot of them were surprised to see a fragile, cute looking girl raising her hand.

“I think I can a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter