Chapter 64

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: Onew - In Your Eyes
Alert!! strong Language

 

 

 

The music was louder than normal, pumping through the halls as it shook the walls of the underground club. The people were loud and restless, most of them drunk out of their heads. Sehun walked with a fidgeting body, twitching eyes, sweaty palms, and a restless mind. All he could think about was to pass these hallways safely to get to Luhan’s room, away from the ruckus, the excessive alcohol, and the public at every corner.

It was the  longest 5 minutes of his life, the scariest hall he’s ever crossed alone,  he remembers that he hasn’t been here for quite some time, 4 years to be exact, and the last time he came, he was surrounded by his hyungs so he felt safer. Sehun tried to ignore the girls that offered him themselves, some offering him drinks and other offering (wait, are those drugs?) he was uncomfortable, and he needed to find a safe haven now before he drops dead.

Sehun finally reached the room at the end of the hall; he cleared his throat, brushed his fringe a bit, and rubbed his sweaty palms on his jeans before knocking.

“Yeah?!” a muffled tone answered from inside the room, a voice Sehun could tell wasn’t Luhan’s.

“It’s Sehun, hyung!” Sehun raised his voice a bit, not really knowing why he was getting restless, his eyes wandered around the place in discomfort as his leg shock excessively in impatience.

“So?” The voice answered in a scoffing manner, Sehun turned his head and stared at the door with wide, disbelieving eyes, he knocked on the door again and the voice screamed back, seemingly angry and annoyed. Wasn’t this Luhan’s room?

The sound of footsteps caught Sehun’s attention, some hissing and cursing as well, the door opened suddenly and came to view a slightly shorter, pretty looking guy with smudged eyeliner, swollen, red lips, messy dark brown hair, and irritated eyes.

“Yah! What the hell?” He grabbed Sehun by the collar and the latter’s eyes widened as he stuggled to pull away.

“Yah Jin Ki, get your hands off of him…” Luhan’s voice came from inside, he talked slowly and heavily, almost like he was asleep, Sehun’s eyes darkened as he stared back at the latter in front of him, but then his eyes lit in realization.

“Jin Ki?” Sehun exclaimed in surprise and the said guy looked at him in confusion.

“Lee Jin Ki?” The said boy’s eyes softened a bit, he recognized Sehun’s voice and his eyes started to widen.

“Oh Sehun?” He smiled widely and started laughing. “… Oh my God… Thehun!” He mocked Sehun’s lisp which made the latter a bit uncomfortable.

“Look at you! Still a kid! Can’t believe you still hang out with Luhan…”

“Look at you, still an , can’t believe you’re still ing Luhan…” Sehun spat in mockery and snorted at Jin Ki’s reaction. He turned his stare to the room and saw Luhan struggling as he stood and watched the whole encounter, Sehun’s eyes darkened even more and his hands balled into fists. The latter that was holding him let go and smoothed his shirt with a smile.

“Cocky… Luhan raised you well kid… and by the way, no one calls me Jin Ki anymore, it’s Onew Hyung to you!” The latter leaned in and stooped a breath away from Sehun’s face, he let his stare fall to Sehun’s lips as he smirked a little. Sehun gulped as he leaned even closer, their noses touching, as he felt the latter’s warm breath on his lips which were parted in nervousness.

“Yah!” Luhan pushed Onew away and they boy hit the wall behind him, he stared at Luhan with sly smile as he chuckled with amusement.

Onew bit his lips to contain his laugh and sighed.

“You still get jealous every time someone does that… relax, we’re just teasing the kid…” Onew exclaimed but Luhan’s hostile look never softened. Sehun exchanged looks between both of them with cluelessness.

“ you” Luhan exclaimed threateningly.

“No… him instead. You’re so pathetic Luhan, crushing on your dongsaeng for 10 years and not even making a move…” Onew scoffed.

“Shut up…” Luhan’s eyes started getting more and more hostile.

“Say Sehun, did you know…” Onew started as he looked at a shocked Sehun but was cut off when Luhan punched him in the face, sending him to hit the ground with a loud thud and spitting blood on the floor. Sehun froze in his place, everything that happened was just too confusing for him, and to top it off, this was the first time he ever saw Luhan hitting someone this hard. Luhan would always start a fight but would never get his hands dirty, he had people to do that for him, so hitting someone like that, what Onew said must be true.

Luhan panted with exhaustion, his body consumed by the alcohol, making him too tired to even stand up properly. Luhan turned to look at Sehun with worried, apologetic eyes, he hated this, he hated that Sehun had to hear this, to see him hit someone this hard; he knew he must be terrified by now. Sehun wasn’t someone who likes violence, and Luhan knew that.

Sehun let out a shaky breath as he fixed his eyes on Onew’s blood which stained the floor, he started to panic and walked back slowly, trembling at what he heard, what he saw, he knew coming here wasn’t the best idea, he thought it would be nice to surprise Luhan, damn was he wrong.

“Sehun, I…” Luhan tried with a faint whisper but soon Sehun was out of his sight. Luhan froze in his place, not really knowing what to do, he knew it was over,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter