Chapter 16

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: Exo - Growl (Chinese version)

 

It was almost 6:30, the boys and Ji eun were standing in front of a Chinese night club that was located in the middle of a very prestigious neighborhood. Kai and Suho leaded the way with the rest behind, the group ended with Taemin at the back, who was struggling to keep his breathing steady.

“Okay so, before we enter, there are some rules I’ll be putting to keep everyone safe, especially Ji eun!” Suho turned to all of them with a warning tone, and the all nodded in obedience.

“First of all, no fighting. Okay Baekhyun?!” He then turned to the said latter, who rolled his eyes at that.

“Second of all, Ji eun, you stay at the back with Taemin and Kai, because I’ll need Chanyeol by my side.” She nodded at that, and Suho turned to Kyungsoo next.

“You’ll be my eyes, Kyungsoo. If you start to see them whispering, or saw something that looked fishy just tell me.” Kyungsoo nodded, and then Suho took a deep breath, turning around to face the huge metallic door in front of them.

 

They all walked inside, they met a few body guards, and then walked up the stairs into the dancing area of the club. Even though it was early, there were a lot of people present at the place, most of them had already got drunk, at every corner there would be couples making out shamelessly in public, and with every inch they took closer to the dancing floor, the ear piercing music got louder, and the whole place started shaking around them in rhythm with the beat.

Suho looked around trying to catch a glimpse of who they all came here to see. Ji eun held tight to Taemin’s arm, and Kai walked against them making sure to keep her safe. They stood in the middle of the place, and every now and then girls would come and try to seduce the group, some offering drugs, others offering themselves. When that didn’t work it was the boy’s turn, and Suho would refuse their offers politely on behalf of his friends.

The whole thing was just disturbing for Ji eun, she felt some hands groping her from behind a couple of times, which made Kai lean further against her to be able to fully protect her. The place was too dark, with just some blue dimmed lights here and there, and it looked scarier than anything she ever saw.

“Long time no see boys!” An almost sweet, mocking sound came from behind them, turning them all around to the source. Taemin’s eyes widened at the honey-brown haired boy who stood opposite to him with a smirk on his face.

“Luhan!” Sehun exclaimed in shock, which made Luhan noticeably fidget in his place. He looked to the ground trying to hide his nervous expression; he smiled faintly then looked past the whole group to the latter who just spoke his name. Ji eun buried herself more between the two boys and watched Luhan with amazed eyes. Luhan looked very gentle, he had the cutest, most beautiful face anyone could lay eyes on, his lean body, and perfect posture made him look like a model. She didn’t fully understand how a whole group was scared to meet such a fragile person, but then again, she reminded herself to never judge a book by its cover.

“What can I do for you?” He exclaimed at them with a smirk that sent shivers down their spines. Baekhyun was the first to speak; he cleared his throat and began with confidence.

“We’re here to ask you some questions.” He exclaimed, and Luhan nodded in understanding.

“Okay why not. Let’s just find a nice, quiet place to talk, shall we?” He gestured for them to follow him, and they did as they were told. They entered a very dark hallway that felt a little isolated from the place; the sound of the music was getting further and further behind them. As they walked, they noticed doors on their right and left side along the hallway, and as they were reaching the end, from two opposite rooms two boys stepped out and walked behind them.

A tall boy with bleached blonde hair, noticeably dark eyes, and very sharp features walked on the left, while another, shorter, with coppery brown hair and nice relaxed features, walked on the right. They looked kindda scary to Ji eun, like everything else in this place. Finally they reached the last door, and Luhan got out some keys from his pockets, he opened the door and invited them all in.

The room was spacious, dark red walls, black floor, very luxurious leather black furniture, and most importantly quiet. They walked one by one to the middle of the room, and stood beside each other as Luhan made his way after them and made himself comfortable on one of the sofas.

Before the door got closed, another two short boys entered closed the door behind him, and then made his way to stand next to the two other scary looking boys. Suho sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter