Chapter 47

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: The Icarus Account - Sunshine and Rain

 

 

This was wrong. Going to check up on Kris was so wrong, but he didn’t care. Suho ran to the room Sehun described earlier, why was he even still concerned, he had no idea. But something urged Suho to find Kris, to see if he was okay, to see if he needed a friend, they were close after all, and even if Kris left him, Suho still cared about him for some reason.

In not time, Suho found himself facing the door of the said room. He stared back at the door with a nervous expression, debating if it was a good idea to go inside. His breath started to hiss, and his heart started beating rapidly as h reached his trembling hands and knocked slightly on the door.

Kris opened the door seconds later, and faced Suho with a confused expression. Out of all the people, it had to be Suho who would see him in this state. Suho noticed almost immediately how his eyes were a bit red, his cheeks slightly flushed, and his clothes a mess and he knew Kris has been crying.

“Can I come in?” Suho whispered as he looked directly into Kris’s eyes. Seconds past in silence, and then Kris’s eyes fell as he sighed in defeat, he moved away and Suho stepped inside the room, closing the door behind him.

“You don’t seem okay.” He exclaimed and got a bit concerned by how Kris was trying to avoid his gaze.

“I hope you’re happy…” Kris gave a pained smile, staring at the ground beneath him. “… I guess you’re enjoying yourself, watching how miserable I am.”

“I’m not a sadist.” Suho spat back in a disappointed tone. “I never enjoy seeing you hurt.”

“HA!” Kris scoffed rather loudly, the sound made Suho flinch in his place.

“You’re funny… you want to tell me that you don’t like what you’re seeing right now.” Kris gave a sarcastic smile back at Suho who did nothing but stare with a void expression. Kris spread his arms wide in front of Suho. “Take a good look Joonmyun, because this man in front of you… his life is falling apart.”

Kris’s hands fell to his side, and his smile momentarily faltered, he looked away from Suho and started chuckling in pain. Suho held himself with all his might to not run to pull Kris into a tight comforting g hug.

“You could stop this… you go out there, end everything…” Suho spoke with a cold expressionless tone.

The door to the room slightly opened, and Kris’s dad was about to step inside when his son’s words stopped him from going in.

“And what next? Marry you? Tell the whole world I’m gay, and that I’m in love with my best friend? What about your dad?” Suho was about to open his mouth when Kris beat him to it.

“Don’t you dare tell me to end this, because we both know I can’t… you guys, all six of you ended my life three years ago… I went through hell because of you!”

“GOD DAMMIT! Stop blaming us Yi Fan!” Suho rose in rage, and his anger made Kris flustered. He opened his mouth a few times to say anything, but he couldn’t, he just stared back at Suho with a shocked look.

“We never meant for anything to happen to you… it was never our fault, it was all Luhan’s fault.”

“But you all blamed me!!”

“Maybe we did… but we were still immature, we were scared, and we didn’t know what to do!”

Kris closed his eyes as he sighed in frustration, and Suho took the chance to continue.

“Have you ever thought about what it felt like here without you? You got into an accident and my heart broke every time I saw you in that hospital bed… When I heard you were gone, it was like I lost all hope in life… and when you broke up with it was like… it was like darkness filled my life Kris!”

Suho’s eyes started to dwell with tears, and Kris’s shocked and angry expression softened a bit.

“I loved you… imagine my state without you…” Suho buried his face in his hands and started to cry. He felt embarrasses, humiliated, he was so weak, and he hated that it showed in front of Kris. He wanted to act strong and unfazed by the whole thing but it didn’t work.

“Please don’t cry… you make it harder for me…” Kris’s voice came out low and hoarse, his eyes fell to the ground again, hiding all the pain.

Suho took a deep breath and calmed himself down, he raise his stare to Kris and started walking towards the tall latter. He cupped his face and kissed him gently on the lips. The gesture made Kris’s tears fall on his cheek as well. For a few minutes, they stayed like that, their lips against each other, brushing softly and tenderly, their tears fell and their hands touched.

Mr. Wu’s eyes widened at the scene, he wanted to throw up, and he was having a heart attack or something. He didn’t know what to do after all he heard and seen, so he closed the door silently and walked back to the party hall, ready to confront someone with what he just saw.

Suho pulled away from this kiss and looked Kris who still kept his eyes shut. He leaned in and Kris could almost feel his warm breath against his skin, making his breathing his and his core tremble.

“I hope you have a happy life…” Suho whispered and Kissed Kris again. Kris sobbed into the kiss and tried to hold Suho a bit more, but Suho pulled away again and walked out of the room without looking back. Kris collapsed on the ground and sobbed for some time, clutching his chest.

“It hurts…” He cried. “It ing hurts, Joonmyun…”

 

 

Chanyeol walked happily out of the hotel entrance, where he was met by the cool breeze of the night. He breathed in the fresh sent of the air around him, and enjoyed the cool feeling against his warm skin. Before an hour ago, he had nothing to look up to, but now, he had a promise, a promise to spend one night with Ji eun, he decided that making it perfect for her would let her think about running away with him.

Some one behind him cleared his throat and Chanyeol turned to look at the intruder, only to have his eyes widen as he came face to face with who he recalled as Ji eun’s father.

“You’re Park’s son, aren’t you?” The man said and Chanyeol just nodded at him. Somehow he didn’t feel safe with the look Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter