Chapter 34

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A couple of weeks passed by, Ji eun and Kris’s relationship have become stronger and stronger, and they were now practically inseparable. Every other day, Kris would stop by after work and pick Ji eun up, he’d show her around the city, and they talk about everything, about their past, their present, share their stories and secrets, and every minute that passes by their friendship becomes stronger.

Their relationship was surely noticed by their parent’s, they even discussed it on dinner when the two latters where off to God knows where. It seemed that both families had their plans for the bot latters, something to make them sure that the business will grow, and both Kris and Ji eun were oblivious of those plans.

It was a fine Sunday morning, the 23rd of November to be exact, Kris was seated on the grass in a spacious park, leaning his back against an old tree, with Ji eun resting her head on his lap and staring at the sky above. They were talking about some random things, laughing every once in a while as he her hair and she smiled warmly at him. A passerby would surely mistake them for lovers, but that was just how their relationship was, and they liked it that way, not caring about what other people thought when they were around each other.

“Kris…” Ji eun whispered as she closed her eyes and enjoyed Kris’s light . He hummed in answer and waited for her to continue.

“Tell me about them.” Kris looked down at her with a confused look.

“Them?”

“Chanyeol, Suho, Baekhyun, all of them… how did you guys meet… who did you use to like best? Stuff like that.” She kept her eyes closed, and Kris tilted his head a little, kinnda surprised by her question.

“Why the sudden interest?”

“I just wanna know…” She opened her eyes and looked straight into his. He sighed in defeat and leaned his head back as he closed his eyes, recalling the memories of him and his friends.

“Like I told you before, Joonmyun was the first person I met from all of them…” She cut him off as soon as he started talking.

“Why are you the only one who calls him Joonmyun?”

“Because I’m his best friend and because everybody else calls him Suho.” He answered simply. Ji eun chuckled and looked at him with a teasing smile.

“You want to be special, don’t you?” She blinked cutely, and Kris’s eyes slightly widened.

“Omo! I’m right!... Oh that’s so cute, you want to be special!” She said again as she straightened up. Kris eyed her with slightly wide eyes, the heating rushing to his face and a blush crept to his pale cheeks. He cleared his throat and pushed her head back on his lap without looking at her.

“Anyway…” He leaned his head back again and took a deep breath.

“I met Chanyeol in sophomore year; he and Bekhyun were in freshmen. Chanyeol’s parents knew Joonmyun’s and that’s how we were introduced… We used to think they’re gay actually… the way Baekhyun used to tease Chanyeol, and how they’d always fight… God they were disturbing back then.”

Ji eun chuckled at that she could imagine how they were from the annoyed tone of Kris’s voice.

“I then met Kyungsoo at the end of sophomore year when I asked him for help in some project I had… he was nice, and we talked a lot though he was a bit of a nerd back then… I then knew that he and Joonmyun were in the students’ council together and he suddenly started hanging out with us… That’s when he introduced us to Kai on summer break when we all left to go to my beach house… he kinnda crashed in, but he was cool so we didn’t mind…”

“Isn’t Taemin Kai’s cousin?” She cut him off again, and he opened his eyes to look down on her, annoyed from the interruption. Ji eun gave him an apologetic smile and gestured for him to continue.

“He is…” He leaned back again. “… We met him at the end of summer break… he seemed cool, and we had no idea that he was involved with drugs or anything like that… he wasn’t even in our school, he just happened to hang around with us even if we didn’t want him to, but whatever…”

“You sound like you don’t like him very much…” She pointed out.

“I don’t like anyone who’s overly pretty and looks like a girl, yet tries to act like a badass when he’s nothing… Like Luhan.” He mocked and Ji eun chuckled at that.

“Speaking of the devil… how the hell did you get involved with Barbie?” It was Kris’s turn to laugh. He looked at her as she straightened up and face him.

“He was in most of my classes… which is scary; like he was stocking me or something… he was the leader of this iljin gang that ruled the school for no particular reason… people were just afraid of him because of various rumors about him and his family… and add to that, he was filthy rich… so yeah perfect combination…” He shrugged.

“What about Sehun?” Kris sighed at the name, before he started.

“Sehun’s dad and mine were really close friends… his dad once came for help after Sehun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter