Chapter 18

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: Yiruma - Maybe.

 

 

Ji eun sat on the bed next to a sleeping Chanyeol She buried her face in her knees, and thought about what she was planning to do next. Chanyeol’s abrupt movement, made her raise her head and look at him, he was slowly coming back to consciousness, and he fluttered his eyes open. Still mostly asleep, he struggled as he straightened up on the bed; he rubbed his eyes, and then turned to look at Ji eun with a sleepy smile.

“Did they bring breakfast?” That was the first thing Chanyeol said which made Ji eun frown and narrow her eyes at him in a threatening manner.

“Well good morning to you too.” She scoffed in an annoyed tone and began to get off bed, but Chanyeol grabbed her arm and pulled her in a warm embrace. Her back was facing him, and his arms were wrapped tightly around her shoulders, squeezing her in a suffocating manner.

“Yah!” She struggled to break free, but he was much stronger than her. He chuckled in amusement at her cute attempts, and his grin widened when she finally gave in and rested her head back on his shoulder. Ji eun was beginning to enjoy the current situation, when the doorbell rang, announcing the arrival of their delicious meal.

Without hesitation, Chanyeol pushed Ji eun aside and rushed to the door; she moved her hair away from her face and looked at him with a surprised and betrayed expression.

“Seriously?!” She screamed at him, and heard the door close after that, she got off the bed and walked to the living room, where she stood leaning on the door frame, watching Chanyeol silently as he arranged everything on the small table with a wide grin on his face. Ji eun couldn’t help but chuckle silently at how cute he looked, she turned back to the bedroom, fixed her hair properly, and got back out when Chanyeol was already sitting, waiting for her to join him.

Like always, everything looked delicious and well made, Chanyeol’s hungry stare was the same. He clapped his hands together mumbling a ‘Dig in’ like he usually does, and started eating. Ji eun just stared back at him, zoning out, she imagined how it would be like years from now, if the two of them still did the same thing every morning. She smiled to herself when she suddenly felt that everything Chanyeol was doing was becoming too familiar to her, like she already got used to him being around. She sighed with a smile, and grabbed her fork.

“Where do you wanna go today?” He asked with a mouth half full, and Ji eun flinched at that, but tried not to show it.

“Where do you plan to take me?” She answered, not looking at him, and focusing on the scrambled eggs on her plate.

“The beach…” Chanyeol answered in a monotonous voice, chewing on his food in disinterest like what he just proposed wasn’t something that is usually called ‘out of the ordinary’, and Ji eun raised her stare up to him.

“Beach?” She spoke in a confused voice.

“Yeah, beach.” He nodded and smiled lightly at her, then averted his focus to the food again.

 

It was now close to 10 AM. Ji eun was standing next to Chanyeol at the entrance of the hotel; a few servants were loading their bags inside a white BMW car that Ji eun figured was Chanyeol’s; after sometime, they were on the road. Chanyeol told her that he had already got permission from Krystal and Yoona who promised to take of Ji eun’s parents, so she was rather relaxed on the way.

“So tell me honestly, first time to go to the beach?” Chanyeol asked to start up a conversation, eyeing the road carefully, while Ji eun was checking out some map. She put it down in annoyance and looked at Chanyeol once she heard him.

“Heh?... Oh, yeah! Korean beach! I’ve been to many others but not in Asia. Chanyeol I’m lost, I don’t know where we are!” She looked at him with confused, tired eyes, and he chuckled at what she said. Ji eun huffed and turned to look out of the window. The roads weren’t all busy yet she could see many people. She enjoyed watching everything along the way and Chanyeol let her, he knew how exciting it must be for her, to see the streets of Korea up close like that.

It kinnda saddened him, maybe he pitied her a little, how everybody knows about her, but no one actually saw her before. And even if they did, they would’ve never realized who she was. He was amazed as to how both were born in rich families with lots of power, he got to enjoy every bit of it, but she never did.

 

Time passed by fast, and now they were standing in front of a rather big house that was located just on the beach, facing the sea. Servants came out and started organizing there stuff, while Chanyeol took Ji eun around the place they’ll be staying in for a couple of days.

The house was spacious, cozy, and of course, really luxurious. It’s white and beige furniture gave a ore cozy feeling to it, the windows all faced the sea, and the spacious rooms were lighten by the sunlight wonderfully. She walked around in amazement at how beautiful it was, and then Chanyeol took her to the second floor, where only three rooms were located.

The first was a really huge bedroom, wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter