Chapter 41

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: Taemin Ft. Kai - Pretty Boy

 

 

The streets were quiet, dark, deprived of people; no voice could be heard but the rustling of the wind through the leaves. Taemin was walking by himself, the clock hasn’t struck 1am yet, but he decided to leave the club early today, have sometime for himself. Tao was there, helping out in the bar, but Chanyeol hasn’t been coming to work for almost a week, yet Taemin doesn’t mind. Actually, Taemin doesn’t mind much these days, Tao brought him this blue pill, it worked wonders on his brain, he could almost forget who is as time passes by.

Something you should know about Taemin, Taemin loves drugs, he just loves getting high, crossing new boundaries in his mind. The ecstasy he gets from drugs, matches no other things in the world; that’s why for Taemin, drugs are something really valuable. To Taemin, Drugs are like Diamonds for girls, something precious, dear to his heart, makes him happy, and maybe sometimes his whole life revolves around it.

The best thing about him is that he never got caught, he’s taking them for almost 5 years now, he has high tolerance for everything, from drinking to pills, everything, that’s why it’s kind of hard to catch him. He’s been hiding his drug problem from the world ever since he started, and he is keen on keeping it this way, his own, little, dirty secret.

After walking for about 15 minutes, Taemin found himself in front of his apartment; it was a small studio apartment in a rather average street. By average, I mean, this street doesn’t suit people like Taemin, it’s for the idle class, but Taemin’s so much richer, yet he decided to buy this apartment, to keep away from his dad as much as possible, and it worked, until now. Because ahead of him, 3 black Mercedes cars were parked in front of the building, cars that looked awfully familiar to Taemin.

As he stopped in front of the cars, 3 men stepped out of the cars wearing black shades and suits and stood before him, Taemin sighed in annoyance, he knew really well who those people are.

“What now!” He stomped his foot on the ground like a little kid, he wasn’t really in the mood for all this right now.

“We were ordered to bring you home now.” One of the men said, and Taemin rolled his eyes.

“I am home, duh!” Taemin spoke mockingly and put his hands in the pockets of his jacket, trying to find his key. When he finally found it, he accidently dropped it, so he tried to lean down to fetch it, but it was just too hard. Taemin’s vision was blurred and unfocused, he groaned a few times, still trying to lean down properly, but he was losing his balance as well.

“…” He groaned, but then managed to grab the keys from the cold, damp, asphalt.

It took only seconds before Taemin found himself getting dragged inside one of the cars. He tried to resist, but he was too weak and dizzy to do anything, the men were just too strong for him.

 

A few long minutes passed, everything was so hazy, the sounds were heightened, he could swear that his head was about to explode, and the grips on his arms were too tight. He was feeling uncomfortable, but he let himself get dragged anyway because he was just too weak to resist.

Finally, the dragging came to a halt, and Taemin found himself face to face with a man in his early fifties. He narrowed his eyes, trying to catch a glimpse of the man’s face, and then recognized him as his father. Taemin grunted in displeasure, but the man showed no expression towards that whatsoever, he just stood there, eyeing his son with a cold murderous look. He nodded his head, signaling for the guards to let go of his son, and so they did, and Taemin fell on the wooden floor in front of his father, groaning in pain.

The guards left the room, only Taemin and his father standing, Taemin looked around and recognized that this was his father’s study; he straightened himself up, and he struggled a little to get back onto his feet. When he regained his balance, he stood facing the man with a sheepish apologetic smile, it was awkward for this was a first for him, looking all absent minded like that.

“I can explain… I swear, just give me…” Taemin began in defense.

“Enough!” He was cut off by his father’s murderous tone, his gaze was cold, and the man showed no emotions, his eyes were boring hard onto Taemin, and the latter couldn’t help but swallow hard in fear. Even though he was still unfocused, he could tell that he was in big trouble; his father never looked at him like that. In fact, Taemin can’t actually remember the last time his father’s guards dragged him back home like that, something must be off.

“Where were you coming from today?” The man spoke in a hushed tone.

“Work… I decided to leave early today.” Taemin answered back, his eyes falling to the ground beneath him.

“Would you like to tell me why you’re acting so weird?” Taemin looked up to meet his father’s stare, his eyes were slightly open, and his heart was beating fast. He could almost feel beads of sweat fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter