Chapter 31

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: Exo - Growl - Xulikken Remix

 

It was almost 7 now, 10 minutes were left before Yoona and Krystal would come pick her up and head to the club, where she’d meet Chanyeol for the first time in a month. Two days ago, Ji eun was dying for this day to come, but now, she just wanted it to be over, she couldn’t face Chanyeol. She felt dirty, like she committed a sin that tainted her forever, but then again, she couldn’t hold herself.

Ji eun was lonely and needy, she missed Chanyeol so much, but that didn’t mean she’d jump right into bed with the first guy she’d meet, right? She looked at her reflection in the mirror and eyed herself carefully, her feature relaxing upon a thought. She loved Chanyeol, no matter what happened, she loved him.

“It doesn’t matter what happened yesterday… From now on you’ll stay faithful. You love him, and this is your own dirty little secret that he doesn’t need to know about.” She whispered to herself in a reassuring manner. He lips stretched into a smile as she eyed her reflection, making sure everything looked perfect for the night. She wore blue tight jeans and a white, sleeveless, blouse, black, heeled botties, and a black, tight, leather jacket. She added a very natural looking makeup and only a lip gloss was evident on his small, plump lips.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket, announcing the arrival of her two best friends. With a deep breath she walked down stairs to meet them. Ji eun took a final glance at herself in the mirror, taking a deep breath, she assured herself that everything’s gonna be okay, grabbed her eys, phone, and small, studded, black bag and left.

 

 

They entered the hotel 20 minutes after they took off. Yoona looked excited, yet Krystal and Ji eun looked kinnda nervous. They all took slow steps towards the door of the club, and pushed it open with hesitance.

“God, you two are cowards… We’re here to have fun, chill!” Yoona exclaimed eyeing both of them curiously. Ji eun and Krystal halted in their steps inside the dim lit hallway, they both turned around to meet Yoona’s disappointed face.

“It’s gonna be a good night you guys… I can feel it.” She said with genuine concern, both latters broke into a small chuckle and got closer to pull her into a group hug. When they pulled away, they eyed each other again before laughing once more, something about the three of them being together never failed to make them feel better about themselves.

“You’re going to meet him today Ji eun…” Yoona started. “You haven’t seen him in a long time, can’t you at least be excited!” Ji eun simply nodded and smiled at what her best friend said. She was excited, and right now, all thoughts about Kris vanished when she heard his voice coming from the end of the hallway, mixed with an upbeat melody and the loud roars of the crowd. Yoona smiled as she noticed it too, she looked at Ji eun and her grin widened.

“Go… I need to talk to Krystal first.” She whispered, Ji eun didn’t hesitate, she mouthed a thank you and ran to the end of the hallway, where the doors were opened, and she was met by the sound of really loud, ear piercing music, and the heat of a crowded place.

The door closed behind her, that’s when Yoona turned and looked at the miserable latter behind her.

“You like him a lot, don’t you?”Yoona asked in a knowing matter, and Krystal couldn’t help but sigh at the question. She nodded silently and her eyes fell to the ground in a guilty matter.

“Then go talk to him… He’s been calling you, texting you, begging for you to come back… just give him a chance Krystal.” Yoona pleaded. Krystal closed her eyes, trying to push the tears away when she spoke in a broken voice.

“I’m scared… I want him so bad, and that scares me.” She whispered with tears in her voice. Yoona pulled her into a tight embrace and her hair to calm her down; she shushed her and then whispered in a reassuring manner.

“He wants you back too, so go get him.” Krystal pulled away and stared back at her with pleading eyes.

“You think?” She exclaimed, and Yoona’s lips broke into a reassuring smile.

“I know…” That was enough to make Krystal’s face brighten, both of them walked towards the club and down to reach the bar.

 

 

Ji eun kept her eyes fixed on the tall figure that stood on the stage. Chanyeol looked beautiful, more attractive than before even. He wore a tight, sleeveless, black shirt, and dark jeans. His voice was stronger than she remembered; he must’ve practiced a lot, she thought to herself.  He was reaching the chorus of a song Ji eun wasn’t really familiar with, his hair sticking to his face due to the sweat present on it, his body sparkled under the bright light, fair and damp, which made him look more attractive.

A hot mess, that’s the only way anyone  could describe Chnayeol right now, and when his piercing light brown eyes locked with hers, she felt the world stop around her, she didn’t even notice her two best friends taking a seat beside her.  Chanyeol smirked and wined at her, sending her cheeks into a deep flushed red color, she smiled and looked away in a shy matter, and then he completed singing.

“He looks hot…” Krystal shouted above the music with a teasing smile, Ji eun turned to look at her and chuckle, she then turned to look back at the stage, and of course, Chanyeol was still looking at her with longing eyes. She turned to look at Krystal once more.

“Have you seen him?” She asked in curiosity.

“He’s right there, with all those girls around…” Krystal’s voice was bitter and angry as she looked above Ji eun’s shoulder at the corner of the bar, where Taemin was bartending for a group of blonde girls, looking at him with eyes full of lust. She scoffed and looked away just as Ji eun looked behind her to where he was.

“I hate to break it to you, but he’s not even looking at them.” She shouted and Krystal looked at her with a kind of plead.

“He’s thinking about you idiot!” She chuckled in amusement as Krystal’s face brightened at the comment. Yoona came from behind Krystal, with a blue drink in her hand and an evident blush on her cheeks.

“What’s up with you…?” Krystal teased. Yoona just chuckled and pointed at a guy standing a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter