Chapter 11

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suho sat miserably in his living room, lights dimmed, and a K-drama playing on the flat screen in front of him. He had his popcorn in his hand, and his remote next to him, this was just a typical Saturday night for Suho.

He was starting to focus on the events that were taking place in the drama that he didn’t even know its name, when suddenly a sound of three knocks on the door interrupted his peace. He sighed in annoyance and looked at the clock that hung on the wall in front of him, it read 10: 30 pm, and he looked back at the door and heard the three knocks again.

“Coming!” He shouted and got off the couch slowly, making his way to the door, and again, the three knocks.

“I said I’m coming!” He shouted in anger this time, the excessive knocking kinnda pissed him off. But it didn’t stop, and the silence after Suho’s shout was followed by another three knocks.

“This better be good, or I swear I’m gonna…” Suho started with a threat angrily as he flung the door open. Suddenly his eyes widened, his body froze in extreme shock, and his breath stopped; he really couldn’t believe who stood in front of him.

“It can’t get any better that this, can it?” Kris exclaimed with a smirk, and winked teasingly at Suho. He opened his arms gesturing for Suho to step closer to greet him properly with a hug, and Suho did step closer, but not to hug him. With all his might and power, he punched Kris’s face making him fall on the ground hard with a loud thump; Kris groaned in pain and spat some blood out, he rubbed his cheek and jaw in pain, and stared at Suho in shock.

Suho’s eyes were turning red, and Kris could see him trembling vigorously in his place, he knew that Suho was plain angry, pissed off, and his stare looked like one of hatred. He straightened up in his place, failing to stand up, and looked at Suho with a pained expression.

“What the are you doing here?” Suho asked in a cold, hating tone.

“So I guess Chanyeol and Taemin didn’t tell you, huh?” Kris exclaimed back. Suho looked down on him, literally and emotionally, he just wanted to beat him till he can’t move anymore.

“We need to talk, Suho.” Kris exclaimed again, serious now more than ever.

“There’s nothing to talk about.” Suho exclaimed back, and turned to close the door in Kris’s face. Kris reached his long leg, and stopped Suho from closing the door, kicking it open. He stood up quickly and walked inside the apartment, facing Suho who started walking backwards, trying to keep as much distance between them as possible.

“I’m a decent guy; I’m going to pretend you didn’t just do that.” He said with a smirk on his face, and Suho swallowed hard as he began stepping closer to him. Kris stopped at a considerably comfortable distance, he eyed Suho carefully, and then turned to sit on the couch.

He looked at the TV and noticed what was on; he chuckled lightly then turned to look at Suho, patting the space beside him, gesturing for him to sit. Suho sat on the couch against him.

“So this is your typical Saturday night? How nice. I see I haven’t missed much.” Kris exclaimed mockingly as his eyes wandered around the apartment, scanning it.

“Just say what you came here to say and leave, please.” Suho pleaded, he was starting to get a little scarred. Punching Kris wasn’t the smartest thing to do if you put the height difference into consideration, plus, Kris was so much stronger than he was.

“I’m here to apologize…” He began, voice low, hurt, and Suho rolled his eyes at that, and then cut him off in an uninterested tone.

“Spare me the apology Kris. What are you here to apologize for anyway? Is it for leaving without telling anyone? Or is it for breaking up with me in an email two weeks after you disappeared? Or maybe because you finally confessed you weren’t really gay? Please specify Kris!” Suho blurted out, and Kris’s eyes fell. He really looked guilty, but Suho didn’t have the guts to believe him again. For him getting hurt once was enough.

“For all that, okay? Get over it Suho it’s been three years already.” He exclaimed, and Suho laughed at him in a mocking way.

“Get over it? Get out of my house; I’m not gonna say this again.” Suho stood up and started walking away.

“You’re the only one I don’t want to hurt, Suho. So I’m just going to say this once. I’m not here because I miss Korea and my old life and whatever sentimental stuff you think I’m here for. There are some people that need to pay for what they did, I’m gonna make sure they do, and I suggest you stay away.” With that, he walked out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him.

Suho stood in his place for a few minutes, eyes closed, breathing heavily but calmly. He knew who Kris was talking about exactly, and he chose to leave it at that for now.

 

 

“Yah Ji eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter