Chapter 12

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: Ailee - Heaven

 

“Welcome to my humble, slash luxurious, slash very homey suite!” Chanyeol flung the door open with a wide smile, gesturing for Ji eun to enter.

“That was really unnecessary.” Ji eun exclaimed, raising her eyebrow at him in an unamused manner, rolling her eyes at his lame introduction, and his smile fell. He leaned against the open door and watched her as she wandered around, scanning the room like a curious puppy.

“I know. I just like it okay?” Chanyeol exclaimed, rubbing the back of his neck, and smiling sheepishly. He closed the door and walked behind her, chuckling soundlessly at how adorable she looked.

“This isn’t…” Ji eun stared at the unfamiliar surroundings in confusion, and she turned to look at Chanyeol, only to find him moving closer to her, a warm smile on his face, and eyeing her in content. Chanyeol leaned and pulled her close, she buried her face in his chest, and he tightened his arms around her small waist.

“Forget about the room, we won’t stay here for long anyway.” He whispered, patting her head gently, and she pulled away to look at him, still in his embrace though.

“What do you mean?” She blinked at him in a cute way, and he smiled at her, taking all her features in, remembering every inch.

“Well you said you only had one week, so I’m not gonna waist anytime. I took a few days off work, so I’m all yours.” He exclaimed, and leaned in, giving her a quick peck on the lips that send her face into a burning red color.

“Where are we going?” She asked, looking away from him.

“I’m gonna take you around Seoul.” He exclaimed, and then let go of her to get something out of the closet. Ji eun watched him as he grabbed some clothes and a clean towel and headed to the bathroom.

“Make yourself comfortable, I just need to take a quick bath and we’ll be out of here in no time.” He exclaimed, winked at her, and closed the door behind him, leaving ji eun to herself, wandering around the suite. It was as big as the old one, but it was decorated differently, this time all the furniture were all white, luxurious and expensive of course. The bed was double the size, looking extra puffy and comfortable.

She walked against the bed side, and swept her hand and the freshly cleaned, silky sheets; she jumped on the bed, and chuckled in satisfaction. She grabbed the pillow and put in on her face, it smelled of him, his cologne, and she smiled at that as well.

 

10 minutes later, Chanyeol stepped out of the bathroom, dressed in a navy, cotton, short-sleeved T-shirt, and a pair of white shorts. His hair was all sleek and smooth, and his fringe fell on his forehead almost covering his eyes. Ji eun stared at him for a few seconds, and then started laughing at him, and he just stared back with a confused look.

“What’s so funny?” He asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion. Ji eun laughed for a few seconds more, grabbing her stomach, she then stopped and took a deep breath before starting to speak.

“I’m sorry, it’s just… I never realized how big your ears are, the bowl cut just emphasizes them so much. Pull your hair up again or something.” She started chuckling again, putting her hand over to stop herself as much as she can. Chanyeol gave her an uninterested look, he walked close to her, flicked her forehead a couple of times and she let out a small yelp at him.

“Hey!” She exclaimed in a pissed off manner, and he just smirked at her teasingly, and then walked past her to get his shoes.

“You ready?” He asked as he tied his shoes, and turned to look at her. “Wait, you’re going out like this?” Chanyeol eyed Ji eun from up to down; she was wearing grey sweat pants and hoodie, white sneakers, and had no makeup what so ever on her face. She looked really cute that way, but he wasn’t used to her like this.

“Is there something wrong?” She asked, checking her clothes then looking at him.

“No! You look fine, it just… It’s the first time I’ve seen you like this.” He commented, and smiled at her sheepishly straightening up.

“Like what?”

“You know…” He moved closer, grabbed a strand of her hair, and pulled it up in a teasing manner. Ji eun narrowed her eyes at him and hit his arm, making him release her hair; he chuckled at her and bit his lips.

“You look adorable.” He exclaimed, caressing her cheek, but she moved her face away.

“Stop talking to me like I’m five or something, I’m a grown 21 years old woman,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter