Chapter 15

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: Exo K - History

 

“Ugh! I’m tired!” Ji eun exclaimed as she made her way to the bed and fell like a dead corpse on top of it. Chanyeol just walked after her, closing the door soundlessly behind him, and making his way to the living room.

“Yah, Chanyeol!” Ji eun shouted, and Chanyeol turned to walk back to the room. He stopped by the door frame, and leaned on it, crossing his arms against his chest.

“Can I ask you something, but… mmm… Don’t get mad at me okay?” She started in a hesitant voice, and Chanyeol’s expression became more eager. He nodded and waited for her to continue.

“What happened? Why were you so miserable when you talked about your friends earlier?” She continued, her voice more like a whisper at the last part, and she avoided his stare, stealing glances at him a couple of times then looking away again.

“Something bad happened three years ago, I lost one of them, but I’m not really comfortable talking about it right now…” Chanyeol answered, and his eyes fell.

“I’ll be in the shower, if you needed anything, just knock, okay?” He exclaimed, and then walked to the bathroom, leaving Ji eun dead curious and alone in the room.

When she heard the door close, her eyes wandered around for sometime, searching for anything useful to do, but without Chanyeol there was nothing. Suddenly she started thinking about how this was the first night they’d be spending together and her face instantly blushed. She cupped her face, her cold hands affected by the heat radiating from her face, she closed her eyes and shook her head trying to get rid of all the images she was having, when a voice stopped her.

Ji eun’s eyes popped open, and she noticed that Chanyeol’s phone was ringing. She stared at it for a few seconds until it stopped, and when it did she walked off bed, and towards the dresser where the phone was placed. She swept the screen and it revealed “1 missed call, Oh Sehun” on it. Ji eun glanced at the bathroom dorr, Chanyeol just got in the shower and it would take him some time to get out, and the phone started ringing again.

Something inside her kept nagging for her to answer, but something else warned her that Chanyeol might get mad. But, oh well, curiosity killed the cat! She grabbed the phone and answered the call; putting the phone near her ear she heard Sehun’s panicking voice.

“~Thank God you answered! Chanyeol, you’ve got to help me! K-Kris just called… He… He’s back Chanyeol!... Chanyeol he’s gonna kill me!...” Sehun paused on the other line, and Ji eun held her breath.

“~Yeoboseyo?... Chanyeol are you even listening?... Yeoboseyo?...” Sehun started panting, and Ji eun just hung up on him. She put the phone carefully and soundlessly back to its place. She sighed in relief, the stared at nothing in confusion.

*Why was Sehun so scared? Who’s back?!*

“Who was it?” A voice starteled Ji eun, and she turned around, gasped, and her eyes were wide in shock.

“Ch… Chanyeol!” She smiled at him, her voice was very shaky, and it was obvious she was hiding something.

“I said, Who was it?” He echoed his voice seemed cold and hard, and Ji eun gulped hard, shaking under his scary stare.

“Sehun…” She answered hesitantly, and he just stayed in his place, staring back at her.

“What did he say?” He asked voice still low and cold.

“He kept asking for your help… He said something about someone being back, and that someone was trying to kill him, and… He seemed really scared Chanyeol!” Ji eun tried to act concerned about Sehun, hoping that Chanyeol would focus on his friend rather than what she just did. It was the first time she felt scared in her life, the first time she’d seen Chanyeol like that, he seemed really angry, and his glare was threatening.

Chanyeol’s eyes fell to the ground, and he seemed like he was thinking hard about something, that made Ji eun relax a little.

“Give me the phone!” He demanded, reaching to take it as she gave it to him obediently, careful not to meet his stare. Chanyeol dialed a number, Sehun’s she assumed, and waited as it rang.

“Yah Sehun-ah!... Yeah calm down… I know, I saw him. What time is it now?” Ji eun just walking around the room in frustration, he seemed really nervous, and really tired, like he was bearing some load he couldn’t wait for it to be taken off.

“Come to the hotel now! And bring the others; we need to think of something…” With that Chanyeol hung up, and breathed out. He turned to look at Ji eun with sad eyes, and she just approached him slowly.

“I’m sorry that I’m ruining your day already!” He exclaimed, eyes falling to the ground, and Ji eun was surprised he was apologizing rather than getting mad at her.

“If it makes any difference, I already want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter