Chapter 5

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: Taemin - Danger.


It was almost 5 am, and Chanyeol was walking through the empty streets with his hands in his pockets, and the hugest smile on his face. He was still in his performance clothes, and he carried a paper bag beside him that carried his original attire. The sun was about to rise, and the sky was dimly lit; almost no one was around to be seen, and Chanyeol literally was walking all on his own making his way back home.

 

Chanyeol was still thinking about the proposition Taemin has made earlier, it was the perfect opportunity for him to seize. In his point of view, this job would have no boundaries, no one to tell him what to do and what not to do, and all he had to do was actually have fun and express his thoughts loud and clear on stage. This job, those performances, would make Chanyeol’s life actually happier.

 

Chanyeol’s thoughts were cut off when he arrived at his house and saw a black Mercedes parked in front of the gates. He approached the car slowly, standing against it; he leaned and tried to look for anyone inside. Chanyeol’s doubts were true, a small unconscious latter leaned his head back on his seat for support. His breathing was slow and steady, his eyes closed, and he out from everything around him.

 

Chanyeol knocked lightly twice on the window, but the latter just his seat and didn’t wake up. He then straightened up and tried to think of a way to get him out of that car. Chanyeol leaned back again and started knocking lightly careful not to freak the sleeping guy out as he tried to wake him up.

 

“Yah!... Baekhyun-ah!... Yah Byun Baekhyun, wake up!” Chanyeol shouted at the closed window.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes fluttered for a few seconds, he was feeling dizzy, and he groaned as turned to the source of the noise that disturbed his sleep, but he couldn’t see anything as his vision was still blurry and unfocused. He sat up on his seat and rubbed his eyes with both hands, stretching and yawning he took another look at his left and saw Chanyeol leaning against his window.

 

“You okay?! What are you doing out here? Why didn’t you come inside?” Chanyeol’s voice was like muffled and far away, and Baekhyun didn’t open the windows of his car, he just stared back at Chanyeol, his eyes getting angrier by the time he began to regain his consciousness fully.

“Yah, why are you looking at me like that?” Chanyeol was getting confused by how hostile Baekhyun’s look was. He saw Baekhyun straighten up on his seat again, getting ready to open the door and get out, so he stepped away leaving some room for him to open his door.

The door flung open, and Baekhyun stepped out with his face all red and disappointed, he slammed the door shut, his hands balled into tight fists and he glared with fury at Chanyeol.

“Where have you been?” Baekhyun fought hard to keep his voice low as he spoke.

“I… I was with Taemin at…” Chanyeol’s eyes fell and he muttered in defense, by Bakehyun soon cut him off with his sharp tone.

“With Taemin? At the hotel’s club, I presume” He exclaimed not taking  his eyes away from Chanyeol who was struggling to stand still, nervous from the way Baekhyun spoke to him.

“You know what time it is, Chanyeol?” The said boy raised his stare from the ground and tried to mimic Baekhyun’s glare.

“Exactly, so you shouldn’t stand here all by yourself, let’s go inside and talk. I’ll even make you some pancakes if you want.”

“Awww… Look at how protective you are of me right now. That’s just so cute! And you do know it’s dangerous to wander alone at 5 in the morning, don’t you? So why were you out till now?” Baekhyun’s sharp voice turned into an angry shout at that last question and Chanyeol ran to him and covered his mouth, eyes wide at what he just did.

“Keep it down you idiot! You’ll wake the whole neighborhood up!” Chanyeol whispered in shock, and Baekhyun slammed his hands away from his mouth and stepped back.

"OH! So you don’t want your parents to know that you just arrived home, do you now Chanyeol?” Baekhyun raised his voice again, as if trying to make everyone hear what he just said, his glare never faltered. Chanyeol buried his face in his hands when he heard a dog not so far away start barking at how loud Baekhyun’s voice was. He sighed deeply in frustration, and then raised his head to look at Baekhyun with almost frustrated eyes.

Baekhyun scanned him carefully, he could see how tired he looked, he was worn out, eyes all red and puffy, and when he reached the outfit, and he scoffed at him in a mocking way.

“You look ridiculous…” Baekhyun smirked at him and turned to his car to get in, when Chanyeol grabbed his arm and turned him around to face him again.

“You really need to tell me what’s going on.” Chanyeol was now looking at Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter