Chapter 4

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai walked along With Chanyeol towards the club that was located at the first floor of the hotel. They walked through the lobby, through the hallway, and into the club. It was still empty as it was still four in the afternoon, and the bar only opened at eight. They walked downstairs and towards the bar, where a tall guy, with bleach blonde hair and a lean body was ti­dying up the counter and dancing with the earphones on.

“Taemin-ah!!” Kai shouted at him, but he seemed to not notice them, as he was caught up with the song he was listening to. Chanyeol rolled his eyes, walked towards the counter, and he slammed both hands on the counter as he shouted.

“Yah Lee Taemin!” Chanyeol’s voice startled Taemin who jumped in his place and turned to look at the two boys with wide eyes.

“What the Fu…?” Taemin started with an angry tone, but then he paused when he recognized who he was looking at.

“Park Chanyeol?! Yah! Long time no see you little !” Taemin jumoed over the counter in a swift move then made his way and hugged Chanyeol tightly. Chanyeol felt a little weird at the sudden skin-ship; he never was comfortable with Taemin touching him as he always questioned his uality. He pulled away from the hug and faked a smile at Taemin, who in return gave him an uninterested look and smacked him on the head.

“YAH!” Chanyeol exclaimed in pain.

“You still think I’m gay, don’t you? Get over it already!” Taemin exclaimed back in an offended tone, he then turned to Kai who stood chuckling at them both; Taemin’s face brightened again and he ran and hugged Kai, lifting him up off the ground as he started laughing.

“God! I’ve missed you!” Taemin exclaimed when he pulled away from the latter who stared back at him with utter content. He put his arm around Kai’s neck and turned to face Chanyeol with a bright smile.

“So what brings you around, my homophobic friend?” Taemin exclaimed, and Chanyeol gave him an apologetic smile, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

“Chanyeol’s here to work with you!” Kai answered and turned to look at Taemin who looked a little confused by what he just heard.

“Chanyeol? Work? Are you serious?” Taemin exclaimed in shock, and the two latters nodded in response.

“Well that’s just ing awesome, don’t you think?” Taemin brightened immediately, and Chanyeol let out a breath of relief that he didn’t get angry at that announcement.

“You know how to bartend right? Wrok with a lot of bottles… glasses… mix cocktails… wow the ladies… etcetera, etcetera, etcetera…” Taemin smiled at him, and Chanyeol nodded and smiled back. He and Baekhyun decided (More like Baekhyun made him.) to learn some few tricks back in the days, as they wanted to impress their dates when having dinner.

“Okay, now Chanyeol tell me what you can do!” He then exclaimed again, and Chanyeol stared back at him in confusion.

“What I can do?” Chanyeol asked raising an eyebrow in question. Taemin just chuckled at him and then he started to elaborate.

“You know! Just anything interesting about you would be nice!” Taemin smirked at Chanyeol who looked offended but what he just heard.

“Anything interesting?” Chanyeol echoed and Taemin rolled his eyes at him.

“Please get past the offence and to the point where you answer me.” He exclaimed in annoyance, and Kai elbowed him to chill a little, and Taemin rolled his eyes for the nth time and turned his attention back to Chanyeol.

“I can Rap, play the guitar, I can dance a little too.” Chanyeol said hesitantly, and Taemin nodded in amusement.

“Okay good! Now show me your smile!” He exclaimed, and Chanyeol just stared at him in utter confusion again.

“Excuse me?”

“Smile Chanyeol! Smile!” Taemin answered back impatiently. Chanyeol gave an awkward smile, and Kai couldn’t help but laugh at how stupid he looked.

“That’s terrible! But we can fix it anyway!” Taemin exclaimed and Kai reached a point where he couldn’t control his laughter anymore.

“We have a lot to do before tonight, but don’t worry I’ll be there for you the whole time, and I’ll help you get everything right. Tonight you’ll be the bartender, and I’ll perform full time, clear?” Taemin explained, and Chanyeol nodded at that in agreement.

 

Taemin and Kai spent some time fixing Chanyeol’s awkward dancing, Chanyeol became more at ease and his smile was back to its normal cheerful form, Taemin picked some wardrobe from his dressing room and made Chanyeol put it on for the night. Then they fixed his hair, and Taemin insisted Chanyeol would put on some eyeliner to which Chanyeol strongly objected, but no matter how much he nagged and objected, Taemin won the fight in the end.

By night, everything was settled, Chanyeol stood behind the bar counter dressed in a pair of ripped jeans, and a white, sleeveless shirt, his eyeliner wasn’t heavy because Taemin didn’t want him to look gay, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter