Chapter 9

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: Got7 - Girls, Girls, Girls.

 

“So… Tell me! How was he?!” Ji eun exclaimed, jumping up and down on her bed, blinking furiously and trying to pull of her cutest face. Yoona chuckled lightly at her, and turned to look at Krystal who was giving Ji eun an annoyed look.

“You’re such a nagging !” Krystal exclaimed, and looked away, rolling her eyes.

“I know! Now tell me!” Ji eun tried to act unoffended, she was eager to know everything that happened last night.

“Taemin is just, Taemin!” She exclaimed back at her, and walked off the bed to the closet.

“Seriously! More elaboration please!” Ji eun shouted, and Krystal stepped out of the closet with a hypnotized look, and a wide grin on her face.

“It was everything I imagined my first time would be like!” Krystal chuckled lightly. Both Yoona and Ji eun squeaked in happiness and jumped up and down on the bed.

“Did he ask for your number?” Yoona asked eagerly, and Krystal nodded, face all red with embarrassment.  Again, they squeaked.

“You’re so lucky! First time, with Taemin! I wish I was you!” Ji eun spoke, and laid on her back. She closed her eyes and her thoughts immediately started drifting towards Chanyeol.

“What about that other guy, Chanyeol?” Krystal asked teasingly, and Ji eun huffed in annoyance.

“He’s amazing and all, but… Something weird happened this morning. I was taking a shower, and suddenly I started imagining that he came and… Well you know!” Ji eun covered her face, while the other two stayed silent for a few seconds.

“Wait, you didn’t do it?” Yoona asked in surprise, and Ji eun shook her head, still covering her face.

“What the… Why not?” Krystal then followed in surprise as well.

“Well, he said I was too drunk, and he didn’t want to take advantage of me at such state. Honestly I felt relieved.”

“Relieved my !” Krystal objected, she grabbed a pillow and hit her.

“Yah! Stop that!” Ji eun grabbed the pillow from Krystal and started hitting her until she rolled away and fell to the ground. Krystal blew off her bangs and looked at Ji eun in anger; she just laughed and ignored her.

“But we did kiss!” She then added to which Yoona and Krystal smiled teasingly.

“And…?” They echoed together in anticipation.

“I hate my life! I like a guy that I can only see once a month.” She smiled at them in a mocking way and covered her face again. Yoona and Krystal’s eyes fell at what she said. They really wanted to help her, but with parents like hers, it was just too hard.

Krystal’s face suddenly brightened, she had an idea, and Yoona noticed so. She gestured for her to share and she nodded at her, grinning widely.

“What if I you come to my house for a few days? Maybe they’ll let you sleepover at my house?” She said enthusiastically.

Ji eun slowly uncovered her face, letting her hands fall to her sides; she straightened up and looked at both of them with a confused stare. She seemed to be occupied with thoughts about the matter.

*A few days at Krystal’s house. I’ll get to see him again, and maybe this time something more would happen between us!*

“Do you think they’ll let me?” She asked with a doubtful tone.

“We have to try at least, maybe they would.” Yoona exclaimed back, looking at Krystal for further reassurance.

“I’ll ask my dad for some help!” Krystal added with a soft smile. Ji eun’s face started to brighten at that, she could feel some hope blossoming along the way.

 

 

“Who are you? And what the hell have you done with my best friend?” Baekhyun exclaimed in a mocking tone. Chanyeol needed to get some fresh air, and maybe talk to someone about the events of the day, and Baekhyun was just the perfect candidate. They were now at his apartment, seated on the couch, playing a video game.

“I need you to help me, not mock me!” Chanyeol exclaimed in a disappointed tone at which Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“Look, I’m happy that you finally decided to stick with something for the first time in your life. You say she’s a beautiful girl, so innocent, cute, etc… But you’re missing the big picture my friend.” Baekhyun stopped and paused the game, he his seat, and he was now facing a doubtful Chanyeol.

“The said girl, you met her at a bar, a bar that you work at with Taemin to be specific, Taemin who slept with her friend or cousin or whatever, and she got drunk, you accompanied her to your suite where tried to persuade you to have with her. I’m sorry, but I wont allow you to step into some deep .”

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter