Chapter 8

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hellooo?” Chanyeol waved his hand in front of ji eun’s face to grab her attention back. He was giving her a concerned look as she started panicking all of a sudden.

“Yah! You okay? You’re really starting to worry me now!” Ji eun turned her attention back to him with wide, glaring eyes that were full of terror; she took a step back and looked at him in shock and disbelief.

“We…” Ji eun paused and sighed, running her fingers through her hair in frustration.

“They’re going to kill me!” She loudly exclaimed, and Chanyeol jumped back in surprise at her sudden outburst. Her heart beat started to fasten all of a sudden and her face was getting warmer and warmer by the second, she was totally losing control on herself, and her legs were threatening to give up. She was starting to falter, and Chanyeol rushed and grabbed her for the second time, making sure she doesn’t fall again.

When Ji eun felt Chanyeol’s touch she shrieked and stepped back immediately, covering her face and trying to avoid him as much as she could. She was attracted to him; sure, she wanted the adrenaline rush of trying something for the first time with a complete stranger. But the consequences that would follow what she just did would be severe, deadly, and she wasn’t ready for that.

The situation was a total mess, and Chanyeol had no idea what he should do to help her, but he started to have an idea about what was really going on.

“Wait! You’re scared that your parents would find out that you got drunk? Don’t worry, Yoona and I…” Chanyeol started to explain things further, but the moment the word ‘Yoona’ came out of his mouth, Ji eun jumped and shouted at him.

“YOONA! Where the hell is she?!”

“She’s coming to get you at 11. She got it all covered! So please, calm down because you’re starting to freak me out.” Chanyeol spoke with the calmest voice he could ever pull off; he wasn’t sure why exactly was she acting like that all of a sudden.

*Maybe she’s not a morning person.*

Chanyeol made her sit down and let her calm by herself, he went to the living room and came back a few minutes later with grey skinny pants, and a black, cotton, long-sleeved shirt on top. As soon as Chanyeol stepped into the room, she started to speak with a collected voice.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.” Chanyeol turned to her. Ji eun mastered all her courage just to ask that one question.

“We didn’t do anything last night, did we?” She tried to not seem hesitant, and her voice was confident. Chanyeol smiled and his eyes fell to the ground, he rubbed the back of his neck with one hand, and put the other in his pocket; he then raised his eyes to look at her and gave her a reassuring smile.

“You tried to force it, but I couldn’t dare to take advantage of an absent minded, vulnerable girl.” He grinned teasingly at her and started chuckling afterwards. Ji eun stood up suddenly with her cheeks flushed with a warm pink tone from how embarrassed she was.

“Yah! Who are you calling vulnerable?!” She shouted, glaring at him trying to hide her embarrassment.  Chanyeol laughed at her reaction, he got closer, and ruffled her hair, and Ji eun’s cheeks turned bright red at that. He turned to walk to another room, with Ji eun trailing behind him.

The hotel room, more like suite, consisted of three gran rooms, separated by tall, wide, sliding, wooden doors. The rooms were luxuriously furnished with lots of expensive, modern, blue and black furniture; the painting on the walls seemed really expensive as well. Ji eun couldn’t help but notice all of that as she walked to the small dining table in the middle of the (What’s supposed to be) Living room, her mind kept wondering about how he could afford such a room, in such an expensive hotel.

She only got to answers to her question:
1. This hotel offered really good accommodation for their employees.
2. Chanyeol was filthy rich, and worked at the bar with his friend to pass time, which for her was less likely, because why in the world would a rich, spoiled, kid want to work, right?

For her there were no other options, so she decided to go with the first obvious one and leave it at that. Chanyeol laid two plates on the dining table, and then placed the deliciously looking food in the middle.

“Dig in!” He exclaimed happily, rubbed his hands together as he looked at the food in content, then grabbed his fork and started munching on some scrambled eggs.  Ji eun stared at him in confusion for a while, examining his inhumane way of eating, but then started eating herself as she felt her stomach grumbling from hunger.

*Note to self: Chanyeol’s definitely not rich!*

 

A few minutes of silence that was only broken b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter