Chapter 6

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal, Yoona, and Ji eun couldn’t take their eyes off the stage, Taemin was just radiating with talent and attractiveness.

“He’s amazing!” Ji eun’s eyes were fixed on him, twinkling at how good he looked, and her grin was wider than ever before. She couldn’t even blink, and she felt like Taemin was the one she was waiting for.

“Krystal!” Ji eun shouted as she grabbed Krystal’s arm and turned her around so that they face each other.

“Let go stand near the stage.” Ji eun shouted above the music, Yoona then leaned in to say something.

“Yeah! Maybe we can talk to him when he’s done, what do you think?” Yoona exclaimed with a squeak, she was jumping up and down with excitement, Ji eun gave her the best puppy dog look she could pull off, and Krystal just laughed at how ridiculous they looked.

“Fine, let’s go.” She exclaimed and they made their way to stand against the stage.

Ji eun was swaying to the music, completely hypnotized by Taemin’s performance, she walked behind them with her eyes fixed on the stage, her mind flying off to another world, thoughts of him filling her head as she walked closer, and she was completely oblivious of her surroundings for a few minutes.

Ji eun suddenly felt a harsh bump on her arm that sent her backwards; she snapped out of her state and shook her head to gain her senses back.

“Would you watch were you’re going?” She exclaimed angrily and raised her stare to see what she bumped into. She froze in her place, staring at an extremely tall, deadly handsome, black haired young man, who looked like a mess.

The latter rubbed his arm and looked back at Ji eun with a blank stare, his eyes seemed lost and unfocused, and she could tell that he was feeling dizzy, struggling to stand up properly. She didn’t know why he looked like that, yeah she just bumped into him, but she knew that compared to him, she was too small and fragile that she couldn’t cause him that much pain. He opened his mouth a few times, trying to say anything, but Ji eun noticed how speechless he looked.

*Is he okay? He seems drunk, or worse, crazy! And speaking of crazy, OH GOD, Where the hell did Yoona and Krystal go?!*

Ji eun’s eyes widened when she realized she was standing alone in the crowd, with the weird (more like handsome) guy staring at her. She started to panic, but then she turned to look at him one more time, and somehow she started to forget what she was panicking about.

“Sir?! Are you okay?” Ji eun stepped closer to make sure he was fine, he was coming back to his senses again, and he seemed to notice her getting closer to him.

“Eh? Oh Oh… Yeah I’m fine, I just…” He was reassuring her, but suddenly he stopped, looking past her, and then he grabbed her arm tightly and pulled her to his chest. Ji eun froze upon his touch and her eyes widened in horror when she found herself standing inches away from him with his hand grabbing her arm tightly.

“What the Fu…?” Ji eun screeched in panic and looked up at him; her heart was vigorously beating threatening to jump out of her chest as she found her face inches away from his. Even though he was at that specific moment, very appealing, and his lips were very inviting, Ji eun couldn’t let herself be controlled by her desires, but she looked at him with eyes full of lust, and found herself leaning closer to those soft lips she wished to taste. He turned his face a little to avoid her kiss, then he weakened his grab on her arm as she eyed him with an offended look.

“There was a guy behind you, and he was going to hit you. I’m sorry I had to pull you away like that!” Her face started reddening with embarrassment at his explanation.

*Ji eun you !*

Ji eun smiled sheepishly and bowed, and in a few seconds she was out of his sight, making her way through the crowd, cursing at her friends while she was trying to find them. Ji eun noticed Yoona from afar; she sighed in relief and ran towards her.

“Where were you?!” Ji eun was met by Yoona’s horrified shriek when she arrived. She chuckled at her reaction and grabbed her hand for security, something about Yoona’s warm touch made her feel safe all the time when she was out of her room into the world she was barely familiar with.

“I’m sorry, I got lost!” Ji eun answered back and her grin widened as she felt Yoona tightening her grip on her hand.

“Don’t you ever do that to me again, young lady!” Yoona exclaimed and smiled warmly back at her, and Krystal, who just arrived back a few seconds ago, gave them a disgusted look which they both glared at her for.

“So, did you get to talk to him?” Ji eun asked excitedly, and Krystal’s eyes fell in fake disappointment at that.

“No! The jerk has a back door off stage, and he starts his shift now at the bar where a million of other girls are waiting for him. I give up!” Krystal huffed, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter