Chapter 49

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alert!! This chapter contains some scenes...  Now Playing: Exo - Overdose.

 

 

 

30, December.

“It doesn’t look good!”

“Yah Krystal Jung! Are you out of your mind or something?! You look too good for words…”

“NO! It makes my chest look flat, and I look ugly…”

“The only thing that’s flat here is your heads…”

Both Ji eun and Krystal gasped in offense, and Yoona just rolled her eyes. It’s been 2 hours, and yet both girls haven’t found the right dress. Sure, Ji eun should take her time because she’s the bride to be, but Yoona didn’t understand why Krystal was having such a hard time. All dresses looked amazing, she could afford all of them, all of them looked good on her, so what the hell was the problem?

“Can you just pick a damn dress so I could go home?” Yoona mocked in an impatient tone, and Krystal just rolled her eyes before replying.

“Why don’t you stop ing and let me pick one?” Krystal spat back and gave a teasing smirk; they both didn’t even notice that Ji eun was already inside trying another dress.

A few seconds of bickering passed, and Ji eun cleared from inside the dressing room to catch their attention. Their voices died out, and they looked to their side to where the voice came from.

“Guys I think this is the one…” Ji eun exclaimed as she stepped out of the room slowly, biting her lower lip in shyness. Yoona gasped and her eyes went wide, while Krystal did the same, and from her surprise her phone fell out of her hand. Their reactions made Ji eun chuckle a little, her face reddening by the second.

“O.M.G!” Krystal exclaimed sassily.

“You look like an angel Ji eun-ah!” Yoona followed. Ji eun’s face fell in embarrassment, she wasn’t used to all this kind of flattering, but then footsteps coming her way caught her attention. She raised her stare up, only to meet Kris’s scanning eyes.

Kris stayed silent for some time, making Ji eun nervous, she wasn’t sure if he liked the dress she picked. He eyed her up to down with admiring eyes, his mouth slightly opened from shock. Well not shock, surprise maybe. The thing is, even when Ji eun looked elegant, she looked childishly elegant, but for the first time, Ji eun looked like a full grow, beautiful, graceful woman, that any man would wish to have.

“You look… I’m…” Kris started, lost in what to say, making Ji eun blush even more.

“Wow, you made the gay boy speechless… high five!” Krystal exclaimed, raising her hand for her friend, but Ji eun gave her a disapproving, shy look, making both Yoona and Kris laugh.

“So I guess it’s decided…?” Ji eun looked at the three of them as they nodded in sync.

“Your mom is gonna kill you!” Krystal teased, and they laughed again. It was true; all the dresses her mom picked were horrible, so old-fashioned and too flashy. Maybe they’d fit for a girl with lots of curves, and a y body, but Ji eun was petite and girly, she needed something very simple and graceful, not too showy, yet something to compliment her innocence and youthfulness. So she aimed for her simple, vintage looking dress.

 

 

The shopping was finally done, so Kris took the three girls out for an early dinner in a nearby restaurant. Ji eun was still not used to all the attention she was getting, the minute she walked in, it was like everyone instantly recognized her, or maybe not her, maybe they recognized Kris. The restaurant they were in was one of the most famous restaurants in Seoul, all the important business men, actors and actresses, anyone who’s worthy to be known by the public would dine here every once in a while.

The atmosphere was filled with elegance yet fakeness, every one ere shared fake smiles, and had scanning, judging eyes, something that made her really uncomfortable, because the amount of eyes that trailed her to her table was just not normal. With a deep sigh, Ji eun sat next to Kris, and tried to focus on something else.

“Pick anything you like, it’s all on me…” Kris exclaimed as he opened the menu. The girls wasted no time and followed, they were all extremely from the long day (Thanks to Krystal) so they needed to eat as soon as possible.

They ordered their food, and were now all seated happily, chatting about random stuff as they ate. They became close after the week they spent together in preparation for the wedding, which was only for days away. Ji eun has not yet heard from Chanyeol, she waited patiently for him to come, but he was yet to be seen. She tried to push the thought out of her mind, and it worked, because she suddenly became too engrossed in the wedding preparations that she almost forgot, but like the lucky girl she is, something had to come and remind her.

“O.M.G.!” Krystal exclaimed all of a sudden, snapping everyone’s attention to her. “… Is that Park Chanyeol?” She exclaimed with a surprised look. They all turned to look at the direction Krystal was staring at, everyone was looking except for Ji eun, whose face fell all of a sudden, and her breathing stopped.

Ji eun turned her head slowly to the direction they were all looking at, and to her shock, it was true, Chanyeol was indeed standing not too far from their table, shaking hands with some important looking men. Ji eun swallowed hard, because she never thought Chanyeol could look this good in formal clothes.

Even at the night of the pre-wedding party, Chanyeol’s choice of clothes was a bit casual, but now, he looked absolutely gorgeous with his hair styled back and his grey suit hugging his body in a way that would make any girl drool on him. He looked so fresh and professional, that it was too y for her to look away.

“Stop looking at him like that…” Ji eun jumped in her seat when she heard Kris’s voice so near to her, she looked at him, and saw him give her a firm look. “… People might notice.” He then gave her a small, apologetic smile, and she just nodded.

 

Everything went by normal, Chatting around, eating, laughing at random jokes, and the occasional staring at Chanyeol without anyone noticing (or so she thought). Everything was just how it’s supposed to be, until Ji eun decided to take a short trip to the ladies room to fix her makeup, she was a public figure now, and that made her a bit self-conscious. 

Ji eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter