Chapter 36

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've decided to make this Chapter a little different. This would be Baekhyun's point of view...
Hope you enjoy this O:) xx

 

 

As a responsible, working, 22 years-old, I tend to organize my time in favor of my work, I spent most of my days in my stupid office, working on presentations, and signing pointless papers I know nothing about. But today was a bit different. It’s the 26th of November, and I decided to take today and the next two days ahead as vacation as tomorrow is the birthday of my best friend, Park Chanyeol.

It’s something that I rarely do, but ever since what happened on Chanyeol’s birthday party last year, and the horrible hangover I got the day after while waking up for work, I decided to give myself a break just in case it happens again this year.

Last year was just a disaster, I don’t really quite remember what happened, but I do remember the worst part, which is waking up in Chanyeol’s arms while being half . Yes, it happened, and I hate myself for letting something like that happen. Why would a sane man take of his shirt and fall drunk on his best friend’s bed again? In my defense, I have zero tolerance for alcohol, so might as well just let the matter be forgotten.

Anyway here I am, standing in front on my huge window, enjoying the view of the busy streets of Gangnam, while enjoying the sweet melody of Yiruma’s moonlight.  I took a deep breath and walked back to the couch as I clearly had nothing else to do for now, as I’m waiting for my honey mask to dry on my face. You might say that this is so gay for a guy to take care of his skin like that, but if you think about it clearly, as I’m going to be the next CEO of Byun Motors next year, I need to keep my skin beautiful and fresh for the photos that’ll be taken of me for magazines and TV interviews. Smart thinking, eh? Anyway, back to where I was now.

I just sat there, as I took a sip from my cup of coffee while roaming around the channels for something to watch. I have my favorite white, knitted sweater on, my grey sweat pants, the music is still on making the atmosphere all calm and enjoyable, and I put my sweet cup of coffee on the table before leaning back on the couch; I heaved a sigh of satisfaction, today’s just perfect, nothing could ruin my relaxation time for me.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts, I turned to look at the door and heard no more knocks, just as I was turning around, and a smile making its way back on my face, there was another knock. I sighed, and glared at the door, I then turned to look at the clock. 10 AM. Are you ing kidding me? Who the hell would pay me a visit at 10 AM?

Since the knocks didn’t stop, I understood that whoever’s knocking won’t just let me be until I answer, so I might as well see who it is and get this over with. I walked to the door; a slight frown plastered on my face, and opened it. Surprise, surprise! My dimwit, giant best friend met me with an apologetic smile, and I just rolled my eyes, it’s 10 AM for crying out loud, what the does he want now?

“What?” I said blankly, giving my best poker face. Like always he smiled like an idiot, and pushed himself in, I just watched him as he roamed around my beloved apartment, and then turned to face me.

“Well good morning to you too…” He tried to give me a pout, but let’s face it; Chanyeol at being cute, even when he has the face of a 5 year old. Anyway…

“What?” I repeated again. Seriously, I’m not in the mood to hear about his , I love him and all, but I just need sometime for myself, away from my friends, work, parents, just everything. And now, he really is disturbing me, and getting on my nerves.

“Can we talk for a while?” Chanyeol’s smile fell; it was replaced by an anxious stare. Something’s wrong, I can sense it, and even though I’m not up for drama, I can’t just ignore a cry of help, especially when it’s coming from my best friend. With a deep sigh, I closed the door and headed back to the couch, making myself comfortable as I stared back at the tall dude who was still standing.

“Sit.” I demanded as I leaned back on my seat and crossed my arms against my chest. I gave Chanyeol a questioning look when I realized he was still debating how to deliver some news for me, this made my interest reach its peak, though I didn’t show it.

“I’m gonna ask Ji eun to marry me…” He whispered with a force smile. So much for keeping my poker face on now! My eyes slowly widened at what he said. What the hell did I just hear? Chanyeol and married can’t be put together in one sentence, so what the hell was that about?

I tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter