Chapter 7

Trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol turned back to the two girls with a tray, and on top of it was placed a lean, small, glass that contained the vodka shot, with a lemon on the side and a glass that contained a few cubes of ice with a water bottle placed next to it. He faced them with an appealing smile.

“Enjoy!” He said and then turned to organize some stuff on the glass shelves behind him. Yoona grabbed the shot and gulped it down following it by the sour juice of the lemon slice. She shivered at the stinging sensation in and shivered at how strong the taste was.

Ji eun stared at her with curious eyes. Sure she went to a lot of places with Krystal and Yoona, but she always had to go home early, so she was never allowed to drink. She didn’t want to face the hustle her parents would make when they find out she had a few drinks like a normal 21 year old would do when she goes out.

Ji eun still kept her stare at the small glass, oblivious that someone was watching her with an amused, disbelieving stare.

“You wanna try it?” Chanyeol’s deep voice cut Ji eun’s trail of thoughts. She turned to look at him with a faint pink blush on her face. She shook her head and politely refused his proposition, and then her eyes wandered on everything but him. Chanyeol walked slowly towards the counter, facing her, he crossed his arms on the counter and leaned his whole weight on them for support, and looked at her with an amused smirk.

“You never tried vodka before?” He asked.

“She doesn’t drink.” Yoona explained with a teasing smile while she looked at Ji eun who glared secretly at her. She chuckled lightly at Ji eun’s reaction and turned to face Chanyeol, only to find him staring at Ji eun with examining, curious eyes.

Ji eun avoided his intense gaze, she could feel his stare burning holes in her face and that made her a little uncomfortable. She wasn’t good at dealing with the stress of such situations.

 “What’s your name?” Chanyeol’s voice was so endearing, and that frustrated Ji eun further, she didn’t know how to talk to him and felt that the conversation that she hoped would occur would be one-sided and thus would bore him to death. But why wasn’t he interested in Yoona instead?

“Ji eun.” She whispered shyly, still avoiding his gaze. Chanyeol smirked, his eyes fell for a second then went back to stare at Ji eun in a lustful way.

“How’s your arm, sorry about earlier.” His spoke those words with a really deep, appealing voice, and Ji eun just sighed in frustration at this.

“Yeah, me too.” She exclaimed, and then stood up clumsily, looking at Yoona.

“I’ll be in the rest room.” She exclaimed in a panicking tone, and Yoona stared at her in confusion.

“Excuse me.” She bowed down towards Chanyeol and ran towards the restroom. As soon as she entered, she breathed out heavily in relief, and turned to look at herself in the mirror. She felt sick, and helpless, which was extra frustrating.  

She noticed how he was looking at her, but that was all because from the outside she looked nice and beautiful, but if her inside wasn’t? What if she was too boring, too plain for his taste? What if he liked the daring, brave girls like Krystal?

But Ji eun was brave, she was daring, she was attractive, and a lot of guys hoped to just talk to her.

“Well, no guy was as attractive as he is, duh!” She reminded herself as she starred at her frowning reflection. She wanted him, she wanted him so bad, she wanted to try something new for once, and when Ji eun wanted something, she made sure she’d get it.

She stood confidently in front of the mirror and reminded herself that even though he rejected her kiss earlier, that didn’t mean he wasn’t interested in her. She breathed in heavily, trying to collect every ounce of courage she had, and then walked out of the bathroom, making her way back to the bar.

Chanyeol and Yoona were laughing at something, and Ji eun’s face fell at that. Too late, huh? But his face brightened even more when he saw her taking a seat back at the bar again, he eyed her carefully, waiting for her to turn her attention to him.

“We’re having a bet, and I need your help to win.” Chanyeol smiled sheepishly at her and then turned to Yoona who started to chuckle. He winked at her and turned to get something from the shelves, a few seconds later, he was back with an oddly looking glas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter