Intruders

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah was being watched like a hawk, even when she went to the restroom her brothers were on the other side.  Making it extremely bothersome. She has been in heat for two days now. Her mother said it wouldn't be long now. She just had to wait. 

But she was growing tired and impatient, she is not even able to step foot outside because of the ragging hormonal werewolves that surrounded the palace. Her brothers were over-protective, even her cousins. They made sure at least two were always surrounding her all day. 

Leah walked down the long hall with Soryong and Daeryong on both sides of her, Soryong's nose stuck in a book while Daeryong did what he did best. Teasing her to no end.

"Sooooo little sis, you look hot and bothered. How doesn't it feel to be the center of attention. And look Sehun is among them wow what a slime ball." He teased.

Leah furrowed her brows tight together, her fists tight. 

"Aww little sis did I hit a ho-" Daeryong was cut off with a fist in the face. 

"Shut up Daeryong." Leah hissed walking off.

Soryong held his hand in front of his mouth. Trying to hold in the laughter that wanted to escape but he calmed down shaking his head following Leah. 

Daeryong held his nose, cracking it back in place before catching up. He placed an arm around Leah, smiling his big goofy grin. 

"Oppa, release me before I punch you where it hurts the most." She threaten, looking at him with fierce eye's. 

Daeryong laughed taking his arm off his sister. Leah and Daeryong were having a heated conversation, more like Daeryong teasing Leah and Leah getting pissed. Soryong on the other hand, closed his book. Something felt odd. He looked behind him then to the sides. Leah's screaming brought Soryong back to reality. 

Leah was about to tackle Daeryong but Soryong stepped in grabbing Leah, holding her shaking body. 

"Daeryong, don't you have anything better to do then pester Leah." 

"Nope." He said smiling, ruffling her hair in the process. Soryong hissed as Leah's movements became stronger. Soryong gave one look at Daeryong, causing Daeryong to shrug.

"Fine, Sorry little sis." He said still with his annoying smirk on his face.

Leah was released, in result she kicked Daeryong in the shin before running off.  She ran heading the closes place that resembled outside. The private garden in the middle of the palace.

But Leah stopped when she felt something lurking in the shadows. She could tell it wasn't any of her family members or the palace guards. She tensed up a bit figuring out it was a rouge male, that successfully broke into the palace, without getting caught. 

"Leave, now." She roared at the intruder. 

A laugh was heard making Leah tense even more. There were more intruders. 

Just then three figures came out from the shadows, they were wearing some of her cousins clothing, probably to block out their scent. Which worked since Leah just now noticed them.

She recognized all three of the males, but they weren't themselves. It was their wolf that took over, wanting to become the next ruler. 

             

Leah stepped back a bit, she didn't want to hurt them, but she was ready to protect herself if she needed to. 

"Han Kil, Kangnam,  Ki Seok. Please leave, my brothers will kill you if they see you." She warned. But they advanced forward. 

Their eyes focused with one intent, to make Leah their mate. They were about to charge at Leah when Soryong punched Ki Seok, making him fly into his friends. His eyes pitch black, he turned his attention at Leah, then back at the three men. 

"GOOO NOW." He growled. 

Leah shock her head in defiance, walking up behind him. "Oppa please, they are really good guys, they aren't themselves." She softy spoke trying to calm her ragging brother. 

But it was too late, Soryong transformed into his beast. His anger at its full potential, making him snap. If Leah didn't do something quick Soryong could kill all three of them and he wouldn't even care.

Just then Daeryong ran in, shocked to see Soryong in his wolf form and three men getting up in the distance. Daeryong waisted no time, running over to Leah picking her up.

"OPPA NOOOO, SORYONG WILL KILL THEM IF I DON'T DO SOMETHING." She screamed. 

"Daeryong, they broke the law just by breaking in beside Soryong made up his mind." He said running out, to keep Leah out of harms way. 

But Leah had it, she slipped out of Daeryong's arms by transforming into her w

Please log in to read the full chapter