Royal Wedding Part 2

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah and Bell made their way to the Hall where the wedding after party would take place. Bell would be getting married outside in the garden. 

Leah found her mother sitting in a chair with two of her maids attending to her. Leah looked at Bell before running to her mother's side. 

"Mom. You look stunning." Leah sang going to her side. Bell walked up a few seconds later smiling.

Krystal got up to hug her daughter then she looked at her daughter to be. She placed her hands on her arms smiling. 

"Bell sweetie, you look gorgeous. Soryong will be so happy when he sees you." Krystal shed a tear smiling. "Ugh, my makeup." 

"Thank you your Highness. It means a lot to me." Bell spoke softy.

Leah started giggling, making both women look at her. "Sorry." 

Krystal shock her head but brought her attention back to the bride. "Bell, how many times have I told you to call me mom." She smiled, but it soon turned into a somber smile. "Your parents would have been proud. I am sorry that they can't be here to see you on your special day. It only happens once." 

Bell smiled. "Thank you...mom." Both Krystal and Leah smiled hearing Bell say the m word. 

Krystal took both the girls into her arms hugging them. Tears running down her face. "I am so happy. Common Bell, Soryong is waiting for you." Krystal said. 

Leah nodded and followed Bell out of the hall heading to the garden. They arrived already seeing everyone taking their seats. Leah looked at Bell smiling.

"Are you ready. It will start soon." Leah mentioned. 

Bell smiled, blushing just thinking about everything. She looked at Leah and smiled. 

"Follow me, I have to tell you something." Bell said grabbing Leah's wrist, pulling her to the side so no one could hear. 

"Bell what's up, are you getting nervous." Leah asked.

"I am not nervous, I am very happy, I can't wait to marry Soryong he is my soul mate after all. No, its has been a secret between Soryong and I." 

"What tell me." Leah bounced up excited.

"Shhhhh, keep it down Leah."

"Sorry." Leah whispered. "Soo what is it?"

"Don't tell anyone, including mom." Bell said looking around to see if anyone was nearby. Leah nodded and waited for Bell to finish. "I-I am pregnant." Bell said.

"W-what!!! y-you expecting. Oh my gosh. I am going to be a auntie. I am sooooo freaking happy." Leah sang jumping up and down. "Does Soryong know, how far long are you." Leah asked question after question.

"Leah keep your voice down. I am 6 weeks and no I haven't told Soryong yet." 

"6 weeks oh my goodness, but why haven't you told Soryong yet." Leah asked a little concerned.

"I was going to wait until tonight to tell him." Bell said looking down placing her hands over her stomach, a sweet smile spreading over her lips.

Leah jumped up and hugged Bell. "Bell you will be the best mother ever. I can't wait to meet the newest member." She sang. 

"Newest member. My dear baby sister what are you saying." Daeryong said walking over in a black suite and a light blue bow tie. 

Leah eyes widen looking at Bell, mouthing a sorry. Leah turned around to face her brother a large smile. 

"I don't think it concerns you Daeryong. This is girl talk." Leah said with confidence. "Why are you here, I thought Daehyun was going to walk me down the aisle." 

"Well, I am the Best Man and you are the Maid of Honor and I thought I should be the one to walk you down, so I rock paper scissor with Daehyun." Daeryong wiggled his eyebrows up and down a cocky grin. "I won. Now, before I forget. Bell, you look absolutely stunning. Soryong is one lucky man to have you." Daeryong said giving Bell a kiss on the check. "And he is also very jealous I get to see you first." He grinned. 

Bell slapped Daeryong playfully, smiling. Leah laughed with Daeryong joining. 

"What is so funny." Yunho said coming up from behind everyone. He stopped in front of Bell and smiled kindly at her. "Bell you look beautiful." 

Leah, Daeryong and Bell all bowed their heads. Bell and Daeryong smiling while Leah looked away from her father, giving him the cold shoulder. 

"Thank you, your Majesty." Bell said with a sweet smile. 

"Bell you are family please call me Yunho at least. And since your father can't be here on your special day, please let me do the Honor of giving you away." Yunho smiled holding out his arm. 

Bell lit up, a happy tear slipping from the side. She nodded wrapping her arm through Yunho's. "Thank you." 

Yunho grinned down at Bell, he then changed his attention to his daughter in front of him, her back to him. Yunho wanted to say something but knew Leah was still very angry with him so he wouldn't try. He looked back at Bell giving her his full attention.

 

Leah was led by Daeryong to the aisle, with Bell and her father behind them. Leah felt a tight but comforting squeeze from Daeryong, telling her to get ready to start walking. Leah turned around facing Bell. She gave her a hug smiling lovingly towards her. Leah then went back to her position taking Daeryong's arm. 

The music started and Daeryong led the way. Leah smiled, her flowers in one hand and the other hooked with Daeryong. Leah scanned the guest. She found her aunts and uncles, her cousins and a lot of people from the city. She looked in front of her seeing her brother Daehyun already standing near Soryong. 

Soryong looked handsome in a suite, he even had a small smile as he waited for his bride. Leah went to her spot waiting for the bride to make her entrance. 

Few seconds later, the moment happened. Then that one song. The song that everyone stands and focus's on the bride as she makes her way down the aisle. Yunho led Bell down the aisle, everyone happily smiling and several people were caught whipping their tears. Leah watched everyone, but when she took her gaze to look at her brother Soryong she let a tear fall. 

Soryong was never the one to show his emot

Please log in to read the full chapter