Gone...

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two months passed since her wedding and the sad thing was she never really enjoyed her wedding night after the news about her mother. Everyday she waited, she waited for the news about her mother’s passing, she waited to hear the heartbreaking news. 

Leah didn’t want to but she ended up telling her brothers and Kai and L about her mother’s condition, which angered Krystal but she instantly forgave, since Leah was able to do what she couldn’t. 

Leah sat at the end of the her bed and looked out the window. She was scared, she wanted to be here for L and Kai but she wanted to be next to her mother. She buried her face in her hands as tears began to fall.

She had been crying for several hours when Kai and L walked into her room. They made their way to the bed and sat beside her. 

“Leah, why don’t you just go and stay with your mother.” L said placing a hand on her lap. Leah’s eyes diverted to L. 

“What about the two of you. I mean I can-”

“Leah, we are big boys, we want you to be beside your family at this time. We already have a your things packed and a carriage waiting for you.” Kai said cutting her off. 

“B-But..”

“Leah go.” 

Leah kissed L on the check and kissed Kai and on his check she got up and ran out and headed to the carriage waiting for her. 

 

Leah arrived late during the night. She smiled towards the guards and sent them home. She then ran inside leaving her luggage outside, not caring. 

Leah passed more guards, passed several of her family members and headed up to her mother’s bedroom. She opened the door, thinking her mother would be sleeping in her bed but to her surprise she wasn’t there. Leah began to panic. 

Was she too late. Had her mother already passed. Leah ran back and went to her father’s office. The fear of her mother already passing caused her to lose her breath quicker. She barged in her father’s office and ran to his desk with puffy eyes and tears falling. 

“M-mom w-w-where is s-s-s-she…” She cried harder each time a word came out, thinking of the worst. 

Yunho stood up and looked at the condition of his daughter. He began to worry for her sake, she was ready to pass out any moment.

“Leah, your mother is…”

“N-n-no no no no,” Leah collapsed hearing those words. Yunho ran to her side and lifted her up. She couldn’t walk as her legs gave up, her breathing quickened and her heart was breaking. 

Yunho ran her upstairs quickly. He opened the door to her room and turned her head gently to her bed. 

Leah eyes cleared for a second and that second she saw her mother sleeping, in her own bed calmed her down, just a little bit. Leah's breathing was beginning to go back to normal after she saw her mother breathing. She wasn't gone. 

Leah buried her face into her father’s chest as more tears fell. Tears of relief that she wasn't too late. Yunho kissed her head and walked her over to her bed and laid her down beside Krystal. 

Leah moved herself closer to her mother, grabbing her hands and kissed them before touching her forehead with her own and falling asleep.

Krystal had missed her daughter so much that it made her heart weaker, Yunho didn't have to heart to call Leah and instead he brought Krystal to Leah's old bedroom. And that seemed to be working. Now that Leah was here would ease his mind a little bit. 

Yunho waited until his daughter fell asleep before he went back to his office. Once back inside his office Yunho stood by the door, unable to move. His heart was breaking. 

Yunho grabbed a vase beside him and threw it at the book shelve, he knocked down tables and broke more glass. Yunho screamed in frustration, as he fell to the ground with his hands covering his face. He was slowly losing his cool. He was losing his love. 

Daeryong walked through the hall and heard the crashing and banging coming from his father’s office. He lowered his head as he then heard the frustrated scream. He continued on his way, heading back to his bedroom. 

 

Weeks passed since Leah arrived. She stayed by her mother’s side like glue, she helped feed and bathe her. Leah sang the song’s her mother use to sing to her. 

“Sweetie, your going to ruin your voice if you keep singing.” Krystal said in a dry croaky voice. All of the light and music to her mother’s voice was replaced with sickness and dryness, all of the life taken out of her sweet voice.

Leah stopped singing and held her mother’s hands in her own. She kissed them over and over and smiled towards her mother. “Ill sing forever if I have too.” 

Krystal smiled and her eyes closed as Leah continued to sing. Once Krystal was asleep, Leah got up and walked out heading to the kitchen to grab something to eat. 

She looked through the fridge, grabbing out bread and jam. She made her self a sandwich and started eating when her brothers entered the kitchen. 

“Leah, what are you doing at this hour.” Soryong asked. Turning on the light since she kept it off. 

Leah didn’t bother saying anything as she lifted her sandwich up in the air. Daeryong walked to her side and took a bite and grinned. Leah rolled her eyes and handed him her left over’s and began making several more sandwiches for her brothers and another for herself. 

Soryong and Daehyun sat in front of Leah while Daeryong sat beside her. Leah handed them their sandwiches and began to eat her own. 

The four of them ate in silence until Daeryong was the first to speak.

“Little sis, can you make me a second one.” 

Please log in to read the full chapter