Training Session 1

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

117 years later.....

Leah grew up being constantly surrounded by palace guards, she hated it. She was known as the fragile princess, that needed to guarded 24/7. She has been unable to do things on her own or go anywhere alone. The only place she could be alone was her bedroom. And that got boring.

She walked down the palace halls heading to her mother's private room. With the company of two palace guards trailing behind her. She reached her mother's room and knocked lightly.

"Come it." 

Leah looked at the men and smiled. "I will be fine with my mother." She said before entering the room. Her mother sat in a chair in room off of the main room, windows letting in the light.

Leah ran to her mother, kneeling down. 

"Omma, please tell appa to release me from my punishment. It has already been 5 months." She said laying her head in her mothers lap.

The Queen placed her book down, her daughters long hair. A sweet smile as she spoke.

"Leah, your father is still angry with you. You know better then to leave the palace walls without supervision. Its not safe." She said.

"But I hate being here. I feel like a trapped prisoner, I need to be outside. I love it out there. And besides, I am not a weak, I can take care of myself." She said 

"That may be so, but your are the princess, And there are a lot of enemies that wish to bring harm." She said, The queen took her daughter head into her hands, brushing her long hair out of her face. "Leah, your father loves you. And he wishes to protect you. Please understand, he is doing this to protect you." She said giving her daughter a kiss on the forehead. "Now go, your brothers are waiting for you." 

"Yes mum," Leah got up walking out of the room. Where she was greeted by the two palace guards. "Jack, Taylor, No hard feelings right." She said walking down the hall heading to the palace training room. 

"No your highness." They both said. Werewolves were able to hear everything, even in their human form, of course not as good as in their wolf forms.

 

Leah found her brothers already training when she entered the training room. She walked to the side, ping her dress. Underneath she wore a black/green tank top with black pants.

She walked over to her brothers putting her long hair into a ponytail. 

"Look who decided to join us, Hey baby sis. hows it going." Daeryong said wrapping an arm around Leah shoulders.

Leah grabbed her brothers arm pitching him hard. "Fine." Making him release is hold around her. She walked in the middle of the mat doing a few stretches.

Daeryong rubbed the sore spot, where Leah had pinched him moments ago.

Daehyun walked over to the stereo and pressed the play button, letting loud music fill the room. He cracked his knuckle's and his neck as he walked to the middle of the room. 

Soryong was on the side leaning against the wall as he was going to watch the match. Daeryong joined his brother on the side. 

"Kick his little sis. He deserves it." Daeryong yelled smirking at Daehyun's reaction. 

Leah and Daehyun faced each other, both serious. 

"Ready." Daehyun asked.

But before she could respond Daehyun attacked first. 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter