Family

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah sat against the tree, letting the warm breeze soak her skin. She closed her eyes, as she listened all around her. A small smile spread over her lips as she heard the laughter of her three children running and playing with each other. 

She opened her eyes to see the three of them playing tag. Running and laughing is what they do best. Leah sat up and looked back down to see the stone beside the tree, flowers grown all around the stone tablet. A single tear slipped from her eye and she quickly got rid of it, not wanting anyone to see her sudden sadness. 

Leah learned that she had a forth baby but he ended up dying. She could still remember when the nurses gave her the small infant to her. Leah didn't no what to do, her emotions ran high and she just ended up running out of the room. She then found herself heading to the meadow, where L proposed. That is where she found a place beside a tree and started to dig. Leah ended up making his grave that day. And she has visited the small grave every day. 

Leah was still choked up that she lost a child, even after 4 years it was still hard for her. Leah bent down and kissed the stone before walking away to the location where her children ran and played. 

A smile appeared over her lips as she ran and picked up her daughter, Lucy and ran with her over her shoulder. The child squealing and laughing.

Leah smiled even more when, Jin and Nam Joon started chasing her. For two four year olds, they were already fast.

“Ahhhh, Nam Joonnnn oppa, Jinnnn oppa….Save me from mommy.” Lucy sang with glee, since she couldn’t stop laughing. 

Leah was running when she felt two more weights on her back, she looked over her free shoulder to see that Nam Joon and Jin had jumped on her back and held on. She smiled and gracefully fell to the ground. Leah released Lucy and her three children all began to tackle her. 

Leah let out a laugh as they began to crawl all over her. She grabbed Jin, who was the closest and started planting kisses on his check. 


Leah played in the meadow with her children for several hours before getting up exhausted. 

“Lets go, Appas are probably wondering what’s taking so long.” Leah said calling Nam Joon, Jin and Lucy over. 

Leah picked up Lucy in her arms and placed her on the horse she then picked up Nam Joon and Jin after. Leah grabbed the reins and started heading back to the palace.


Kai and L were busy with their work when three small figures came running in and jumped on them. Kai was greeted by Nam Joon and Lucy while L was greeted by Jin. Leah soon then entered the room and walked over to the couch and sat down. 

“Appa, Play with me.” Lucy said in a cute voice. Kai planted a kiss on her forehead. 

“Appa needs to finish with his work, then I will play with you.” 

“Promise….” Nam Joon said with Lucy holding out her pinky towards Kai. 

Kai smiled and nodded while locking his pinky with Lucy’s.  Nam Joon and Lucy ran from Kai and jumped on the couch beside’s their mother, Leah who looked to be on the verge of passing out. Jin gave a kiss to L before running to join his brother and sister beside their mother. 
Leah snuggled close to all three and soon fell asleep. Not long after three little snores could be heard. 

Kai and L looked over and saw that they all had passed out, they both stood up and walked over to them. Kai picked up Nam Joon and Lucy and walked off, heading to Leah chambers. L grabbed Leah first then he easily picked up Jin with his other free arm. 

Kai and L gently placed the four sleeping figures on the large King sized bed and tucked them in. With a satisfied smile Kai and L left heading back to the finish their work. 

 

Leah was the first to wake up, she smiled seeing all three of her babies surrounding her. She jumped out of the bed, without disturbing them, something she needed to learn. Leah looked down to see her five wolves sleeping on the floor, Kuro and Rakki’s offspring. 

“You five, keep my babies safe.” She said petting each one. 

The five wolves jumped on the bed, one got in the place where Leah was and the other four found a place. Leah smiled and walked out heading to Kai and L, who were still busy at work. 

 

 Leah walked in and smiled seeing Kai and L nose’s in paperwork and books. 

“Why are you ginning.” L asked, the first to look up from his work. 

“I have to have a reason just to smile.” Leah said smiling even more. 

“Yes, because I want to know if I am the one responsible for putting it there.” L stated his own smirk playing over his lips. 

Leah giggled and walked to their side. She gave them each a kiss on their check before sitting down in the chair between them. 

"Shouldn't you be getting ready." Kai asked not bothering looking up from his work. 

"Yes but my family wont be here until nightfall so I have plenty of time. Beside I need to get some work done." Leah said getting out her paperwork and got busy. 

"Tell me about it. I haven't been able to sleep with you 'alone' for the past three years. Now that Lucy, Nam Joon and Jin like to take over the bed." L stated as he threw his pen to the side. throwing himself back in his chair. 

"Are you pouting." Leah smiled as she began to . 

"No." L shot back getting his pen and began to write away at the paper in front of him. 

Leah smiled and went to work. A few hours passed and the kids where still sleeping, which means they wont be sleeping tonight. But then again it was a special night. 

 

Leah walked down the halls heading to her bedroom where her children still sleep. She enters the room and see's all five dogs surrounding her three angels. Leah walked up to the bed and brushed Lucy's long hair out of her face. She smiles and looks at her two boys, both sleeping on either side of Lucy. 

"My little men protecting there little sister." 

Jin was the oldest by 5 minutes then Nam Joon then Lucy. Leah smiled as she leaned down and kissed each of their tiny foreheads before gently waking them up. 

Nam Joon is the easiest to wake up then Lucy, Jin on the other hand is stubborn and a lot harder to wake, taking after his father and mother. Leah succeeded in waking all three and got them ready. 

Leah's whole family would be coming to visit. It would be the triplets first feral change and not only on a full moon but a Blue moon and everyone wanted to see what the three triplets would turn out to be since they where half breeds, the first of their kind. It was a big deal. 

 


Leah walked down the hall with three little munchkin's following behind, keeping close to their mother. 

Nam Joon, Jin and Lucy always stayed close to their mother, not once leaving her side when they were awake. It was hard to separate them from Leah. 

Leah smiled as she reached her hand down and grabbed Lucy's hand while Nam Joon and Jin brought up the rear, pushing each other as they walked. Leah walked down the hall and stopped in front of a door. She smiled at her three children. 

"You three stay here. Mommy will be right back." Leah said giving them a smile before walking inside the room. 

A few minutes passed and Leah called her three kids inside. Nam Joon and Jin ran passed Lucy, almost knocking her down but they were instantly thrown back a few feet.  Lucy had ran up behind them and grabbed ahold of them and put herself first. 

"Hey what do you think your doing, why are you going in first." Nam Joon hissed at Lucy, who pushed her brothers behind her and took off towards the door. 

"Because am a lady, that's why." She huffed, placing her hands on her hips and proceeded to walk in. 

"Your not a lady..." Jin said sneering at her. 

"Your nothing but a sister." Nam Joon finished. Jin and Nam Joon pushed Lucy down and ran inside to greet their mother. 


Leah smiled once she spotted her two boys running towards her and a small frown appeared when Lucy came in seconds after with tears in her eyes. Leah then smiled and bent down once Lucy came to her. 

"My sweet baby girl. Why are you crying." Leah asked whipping away the tears in her eyes. 

"Oppassss pushed me down." Lucy said with tears running down her face. 

Leah kissed Lucy on her forehead and smiled. "What do we do when oppas are being mean." Leah smiled. 

"Get even." Lucy said and a small smile appeared over her tiny lips. Leah knew what it was like growing up with older brothers so she sympathized with Lucy.

"That's my girl." Leah gave another kiss on Lucy's forehead before standing back up. "Now, Nam Joon, Jin and Lucy you three behave. Your Uncles, aunts and cousins plus grandpa will be here in a few minutes. 


Leah didn't have to wait long, her family entered the palace with warm smiles. All of Leah's sisters ran to her and gave her a hug her nieces came and hugged her as well before they greeted Nam Joon, Jin and Lucy. 

Leah smiled when she spotted her three older brothers and father come in. She ran over to her father, giving him a big hug before greeted each of her brothers. 

"Oppa, your going to be a daddy soon." Leah said while hugging Daeryong. 

Daeryong and Yoonji are expecting their first child and they only have been married for four year but they have been together for at least 50 years. They both weren't in a hurry to get married and spent most of their time traveling together. 

"I hope its a boy. We are surrounded by women." Daeryong whispered into Leah's ear. 

Leah let out a laugh and looked at her whole family. Soryong and Bell had two girls, Grace and Holly. Daehyun and Sarah also had two girls. Lily and Jemma who is a few months younger then her triplets, since she had them early then planned. Now Daeryong was going to have a child but they still weren't sure about the gender since Yoonji was only a few months, two early to tell.

"Uncle Daeryong, Don't get picky." Grace said. Grace had exceptional hearing, better then her fathers. 

Daeryong blushed, since he got caught by Grace. "What, is it wrong to want a boy." He said. "Ouch..." Daeryong looked behind him, too see who had hit him in the back of his head. Knowing Leah was to short to reach him. 

"Yay. Yoonji, what was that for." He said rubbing his sore spot.

"If we have a girl, I will make sure you can't

Please log in to read the full chapter