Closer

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soryong ran through the woods with his brothers behind him and the rest behind them. Two days now, they have been on the search. Not long after they took off Soryong got word from his father of Leah last whereabouts. 

His group were on their way there, hoping to find anything.

 To make the trip go by faster, Soryong transformed into his wolf along with everyone else. Letting all of there senses take control. 

Soryong clawed the earth as he ran at full speed. The muscles in his back legs giving him more power in his long strides. The trees disappeared swiftly as they came into view. 

Soryong ran with purpose when he suddenly caught the scent of another wolf in the area. He slowed down, finding the one the scent belonged too. Capitan of the Personal Police. Soryong walked over to him with his brothers on either side of him. 

"My Lords." The man bowed on to one knee, then stood back up. "I have been waiting for you. About a day ago we found your sister." 

Daeryong and Daehyun both reasoned with their ears twitching while Soryong nodded his large head for the man to continue. 

"She is in the accompany of two Vampires. We last saw them near the Crystal Waterfalls. Before they vanished." 

Soryong let out a large growl not happy that his sister vanished a second time. Soryong bowed his head in thanks, he then turned his large head facing his brothers, giving them a look. 

Both his brothers ran off in different directions taking with them a partner. Soryong looked at the man then left with his best friend, Yongguk, behind him. 

Soryong threw his body forward kicking up the dirt behind him. Soryong ran keeping his nose on high alert for anything odd or familiar. 

Not long Soryong and Yongguk arrived at the Crystal waterfalls. He sniffed the area through and through, finding his sister's scent close to the water. Not long his brothers found him whinnying and leading him to a secret cave behind the falls. 

The searched in the cave finding a pencil. Daeryong was the first to take a whiff of the pencil, letting lose a little whine as he recognized the scent on the pencil as Leah's. 

Soryong walked out of the cave with everyone following behind him. He sniffed the air finding a faint hint of Leah heading off to the East. Soryong growled as he also caught the scent of two foreign scents. Most likely the Vampires with her. 

Soryong waisted no time and followed the scent before it disappeared completely. Everyone in tow behind. 

Soryong let our a growl letting everyone know to spread out to cover more ground. Soryong slowed down as he sniffed the earth but found nothing. He then looked up. Soryong transformed back into human form, climbing the closes tree. 

Once at the top Soryong transformed back into his wolf finding the faint scent of his sister and one of the Vampires, mixed together. He ran through the trees, but found it difficult. He then jumped down and ran below looking up to see the several broken branches. 

Soryong thought back when Leah taught him another method to track someone or something. He always relied on his nose. But she relied on her vision then her nose. Leah said 'The earth always had something to say, there are tracks in the earth that we don't see, but if you were to look hard we could find traces of the earth being disturbed, something out of place.' He remembered her words. Soryong followed the broken twigs and branches. Hoping it would lead to her whereabouts.

He howled, piercing the sky with the echoing sound. Seconds later he was in the accompany of his brothers and the rest of his group. 

Soryong led the way. Looking up at the trees to keep an eye on the direction they went in.

Soryong and the rest came to a stop when Soryong found the tracks in the trees stopped. He looked around the ground, searching for new ones. But found nothing. 

His brothers searched the area for anything that could help. 

Daehyun sniffed the ground running in circles, he found himself finding a hidden cave under a large bolder. He howled low but high enough for the others to hear.

They all gathered and to their horror blood was everywhere. A mixture of deer blood and Leah's. 

Soryong Daeryong and Daehyun all barred their teeth, lowing their heads growling at the scene. They were angry, their blood pumping. Soryong was the first to calm down, he sniffed the area finding a small object. 

He recognized the object. A gift he gave to Leah, a small bracelet. He arched his head back letting out a loud howl. Everyone nearby able to hear his anger, the rage he was feeling. His eyes turned pitch black as he dropped the bracelet running out of the cave. 

Daeryong looked at the bracelet  to see what got him angry. Blood, it was covered in her blood. Daeryong moved the bracelet with his nose whinnying. He was scared and raging. He no longer knew if his sister was alive or dead. 

Daeryong looked at his brother and the rest, with the nod of his large head they all ran out following Soryong. Daeryong looked back at the bracelet, he picked it up with is teeth. He dug a hole, placing it inside, to keep it safe. He would return to retrieve it. He then took off catching up to his brothers. 

 

Leah walked ahead with L and Kai trailing behind her. Both sore. They were both severely punished from spying on her when she bathed. Kai was angry that L spilled the beans. 

They rubbed the back of their necks, getting the kinks out. They then rolled their shoulder's. 

"Did you have to use you freaking pressure techniques. I am going to be sore for weeks." L complained rolling his head to the sides.

Kai c

Please log in to read the full chapter