Leah's Message

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Werewolf Palace 6 a.m

 

Yunho woke up to the sound of his alarm clock...

Beep beep beep..

He turned over, shutting the thing off. He then turned back around facing his queen, still sound asleep. He smiled at her relaxed face, giving her a gentle kiss before proceeding with his morning routine. 

He got out of bed stretching as anyone would from waking up. He walked over to his closet picking out his outfit for the day, bring it into the bathroom where he showered.

Yunho is always the first one to start the day. He was the king giving him a whole lot of responsibilities. He needed to start early. 

Once finished with washing and getting dressed he walked out of the bathroom, pausing for a moment to gaze at his beautiful wife sleeping figure, etching her in his brain for the morning.But today he gazed upon her longer then usual. He would be leaving soon and he will not be able to see her radiant smile for a very long time. Just this once he wanted to skip his responsibilities just to hold her. But he couldn't. 

Yunho smiled half heartily as he walked out of the bedroom heading to his study where piles of paperwork needed his signature and his expertise. 

Yunho decided to take the long way, passing all of the bedrooms of his dear family members. He smiled as he passed his three niceness rooms, seeing their guards standing infront of their bedrooms, keeping watch. He then passed his nephews, who would all be joining him on their ambush.

Then the guest rooms, where the reaming visiting prince's stayed, Who would also be joining their campaign. Last but not least, his precious angle's room, Leah. He smiled seeing Jack and Taylor guarding her room. 

"Your Majesty." They both said in a low tone not wanting to wake the princess. 

Yunho held his hand up. "How is she." He asked. Jack and Taylor both exchanged glances before looking back at Yunho. 

"She has been painting a lot recently sir. She didn't go to bed until early this morning." They explained. 

"What is with this girl." He said to himself with a small smile. Yunho reached his hand to the door about to open her room when he stopped. "Keep up the good work boys. And make sure she doesn't get into trouble when I gone." 

The two guards bowed. "Yes your majesty." 

Yunho proceeded heading to his study. He arrived sitting down at his desk getting to work instantly. Yunho has a tendency to block out every single sound when he is working. It helps him concentrate, also to get his work done faster. 

It was now 8:45 a.m. Yunho read a complaint from a farmer living on the outskirts of the city. Ten of his livestock killed. 

"Those dame Vampires." Yunho hissed slamming his fist on the table. 

"Yunho. Is everything alright." A sweet voice called out. 

Yunho looked up, a smile formed as his wife made her way towards him. He held out his arms taking her into his embrace setting her on his lap. 

"Yes. Its just paperwork." He reassured.

Krystal smiled at her husband giving him a sweet kiss on the forehead. "Please come and eat. You need to eat a healthy meal before you set off." 

She was about to get up when Yunho held her down tightening his grip around her waist. Krystal eyed him, giving him a amused smile. 

"Let me enjoy my wife a little longer." He explained as he reached up giving her a kiss. Keeping the kiss, Yunho spread his legs a bit so she would drop a little lower to his level to make it easier to kiss. 

The kiss lasted for minutes, a deep passionate kiss turning into a hot steamy one. Yunho swirled his tongue all around making her let out a little moan of pleasure, making him smile in the kiss. 

He broke free taking both his hands brushing her hair behind her ears, as he lovingly gazed into her soft light brown eyes. 

"I hate when you do this." She mumbled her eyes down casted avoiding his gaze.

Yunho let out a little laugh as he lifted her chin to face him again, his hand resting on her check gently. 

"I know. It reassure me that you will be waiting, wanting to finish where we left off." He smirked cockily, his eyebrow raised.

"Well, would you rather have 7 minutes in heaven or....." Krystal was instantly cut off when Yunho took her lips. Lifting her up into his arms.

He kept his deep kiss as he carried her to the couch in the middle of the room laying her down gently as he got on top. He broke the kiss again lifting his head up to look at the door. It was shut. He smiled as he looked back down at his wife laying under him. 

"Ill take the 7 minutes." He murmured seductively leaning down to take her lips. 

Yunho swiftly pulled her pants of and his with in seconds the whole time keeping the hot kiss. They then spent the next several minutes making love.

 

Yunho smiled as he pulled his pants up. He then bent down, picking up Krystal's underwear and pants, handing them to her. 

"Thank you." She sang as she put her clothing on. "Shall we go down for breakfast." 

Yunho held out his hand where she gladly accepted it. 

Walking hand in hand Yunho and Krystal arrived in the dinning hall together. Where they were greeted by everyone but one. 

"Morning you Majesties."

"Morning, Father, Mother. Hope you slept well." Daeryong spoke from his seat.

Yunho and Krystal walked to the end of the table taking their seats at the head. Yunho glanced around at his family. He then stopped on his new daughter, Bell. 

"Bell." 

"Yes....f-father." She said with uncertainty. But got a reassuring smile from Krystal. 

"Are you happy." He asked. 

Bell smiled as she turned to face Soryong sitting next to her. "I am." 

Soryong kissed her check loving then looked at his father a

Please log in to read the full chapter