Rage

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I have a plan." Jihyo said with a serious face. Not sure it would work or not. But it's worth the try. 

Jihyo walked to the corner of the room, both Kai and L following her. She turned around to face them and lifted both her wrist up. She made a small cut on both of her arms, holding them out, palms upward. 

"Drink." she said. 

Kai and L both furrowed their brows, concern at what their mother was requesting them to do. 

"Hurry, before the wound closes." She stated. 

"Mind telling us why. Mom you are already weak as it is. If Kai and I were to drink from you it would make you weaker and possibly send you into a blood coma." L mentioned.

Kai stood there, nodding his head in agreement. Jihyo brought her arms in, watching as her wounds slowly healed on its own. She looked back at her sons, letting out a large sigh. 

"You two have gotten a lot stronger. And its thanks to Leah's blood running in your veins. If you were to drink a few month fulls of my blood you would be even stronger. And maybe you two could break your way out." 

It is possible to destroy the cell with their strength. But since they haven't had any blood in a long time, since the Main Lands,  they weren't at their top strength. But earlier was something entirely different. They were using the strength of the Leah's Werewolf blood that ran through their bodies. That was how they managed to destroy the walls and floor, so if they were to receive more blood, they would be able to punch there way out. 

Kai and L looked at each together. Kai looking back at his mother first. "Mom, I don't feel comfortable in drinking your blood. Your too weak an-"

"KIM JONG IN, You will obey me young man. I am still your mother. I will be fine, so do what I say." She scolded with a frown. 

L stepped up looking kindly down at his mother, worried over his face. "Mom, Kai is right yo-"

"KIM MYUNGSOO, Enough. I will not hesitate to bring you two over my knee and spank you." She shot out, placing her hands at her hips. 

Both Kai and L managed a grin in their current situation, at her motherly tone. But their smiles soon faded as quickly as they came, seeing once again their mother cut her self, holding out her arms towards them. 

They both took her arms gently, as they began to feed on their own mother. Their bodies receiving more stamina, more energy then before. There muscles enlarging, feeling the pulse of their adrenaline running through them, fueling them up. They both took two large mouthfuls before they gently drew back their fangs and released her. 

Watching with heavy hearts at her weaken body sway back and forth. Jihyo smiled sweetly at her boys, both softy touching their checks before she passed out. 

Kai reacted first, catching her in his arms. He lifted her up, walking to the other side to keep her safe from their rampage they were about to commit.

Kai walked back to his brother. Nodding before running at the metal door. They both took turned ramming and smashing into the wall. 

But nothing was happening, they accomplished in making more holes and cracks, even their body prints embedded into the wall. But nothing else was happening. They both smirked as the wall started to come under when the door suddenly opened. 

Kai and L were ready when they ran at the person, but stopped seeing a small figure, holding a teddy bear. 

L and Kai dropped to her side both giving her a sweet kiss on her check and smiled. 

"Suzie, what are you doing down in the darkness." L asked picking her up while Kai went to retrieve their mother. 

"I had a dream that uncle L and uncle Kai were down here, waiting for me." She said in sleepily voice. She had just woken up. 

L gave her another kiss, running out of the dark room with Kai behind. They ran upstairs, running into their cousins room, Suzie's mother. 

"Good Lord. You scared the hel-...Baby, what are you doing out of bed." She asked running to L's side. Taking her daughter into her hands.

"I had a dream, Uncle Kai and Uncle L were waiting for me." 

Just then Kai walked in with Jihyo in his arms. Suzie looked at her mother who gasped, tears froming in her eyes. 

"K-K-Kai." 

"No time to explain. She needs blood, Please take care of her. We have some unfinished business to tend to." L said first running out of the room with Kai giving a smile before he too left the room. 


Kai and L had been feeling Leah's emotions for the last several hours. Rage, fear, worry, pain. Everything she was feeling they felt it too. And they just wanted to get to her as fast as they could. 

They ran out of the palace, killing several guards that tried to stop them. They ran at the speed of light making their way to the Gates. 

Kai sensed Leah's worry, al of her mix feeling going through him like a flash flood. He wanted to just get there on the spot, but every know and then L and him had to fight off several of the guards, just to get by. He time he was delayed he felt the urge to explode, frustration hitting him like daggers over and over again. Each time, he killed quicker then before, unlocking more of his hidden strength. 

L's body boiled with a strong fury, feeling the distress Leah was in. Her misery, discomfort, uneasiness and her fear made him run faster and strike quicker each time. He wanted to be by her side. L glared ahead, seeing the walls, each time he got closer the more her feelings took over him. He snarled once again when more warriors stood in his way. He then unleashed his fury at them, killing a few while Kai killed the others. 

Both Kai and L ran getting closer and closer. Only 15 minutes passed since they left the Palace, but 15 minutes felt like 15 years to them. Once they were close enough, t

Please log in to read the full chapter