Transformation

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Inati and his men including the 100 Vampires Jaejoong sent, arrived at the Main Lands in record time. No sleep for weeks. Now everyone in the search party looked like zombies. Crazed from the lack of sleep. 

Inati however didn't care. He wanted to do his job fast so he could get his prize. 

Inati ordered his men and the 100 others to rest for a few hours before they set out to look for the two princes' and the werewolf . 

______________

Jaejoong waited for the arrival of his personal messenger, who was bringing back a special guest. But he hated how long it would take for them to get to the palace with a  large Werewolf army traveling through the Vampire territory. 

Everything is taking longer then usually. But Jaejoong had time until Yunho, werewolf king would arrive. 

Jaejoong decided to do a simple work out. To get loose and ready for the up coming event. He changed his pants, getting into his black sweats. He took his shirt off and kept it off. 

He walked down the hall from his bedroom heading down to the second level of the palace. The floor with the large training room. He walked in, walking over to the large stereo system and started to play loud music. 

Jaejoong did a few stretches, cracking his knuckles and head before he go down to business. 

 

Jaejoong finished his work out by punching the hell out of  a metal body person. His hands bleeding from the metal piercing his skin. In one last move, Jaejoong destroyed the metal dummy. 

He whipped the sweat and blood from his face and the remaining blood coming from his hands and arms. He looked at the time 6 hours had passed. 

Jaejoong left the room heading to his large bedroom on the 5th floor. He showered and got dressed. Jaejoong then proceeded with the rest of his day playing. Having fun. Something he doesn't do often.

He walked out of his room finding the first female that came into his view. A sadists smile formed when a young girl appeared. Her body covered with a white thin fabric with chains wrapped around her neck.

Jaejoong walked over to her. He looked down on her, causing her to look down, to avoid his dark gaze. When Jaejoong reached his hand out she began to tremble. Having the very man that took her from her home and made her a slave. 

Jaejoong brushed her hair out of her face. Jaejoong heard no one in the area and picked the girl up, bring her back to his chambers. The whole time the girl's eyes watered, releasing tears of fright. 


Jaejoong had his way with the slave girl. Covering with a metal bar to prevent her screams also so she couldn't bite him. 

Jaejoong got dressed. Buttoning his shirt up while the girl laid unconscious, blood oozing out of her arms, legs and parts of her neck and head. She wasn't even breathing. She was dead. 

Jaejoong finished getting dressed before he picked up the body and threw her out of his window. Jaejoong watched as the body plummeted down to the ocean. Once her body disappeared in the water he left heading down to his study. 

Jaejoong sat at his desk reading the complaints of his people. Every complaint about the large Werewolf army marching through their lands. Fear was spreading throughout the Vampire territory. Three villages already burnt to the ground by the army. Jaejoong rolled his eyes, tossing the complaint to the side. 

Bored Jaejoong took another walk. This time to visit a certain person in the lower part of the palace. 

___________________________

 

Yunho lost all of his humanity. He was darker. His mind only set on one thing. To bring his baby home. Yunho could no longer see the light as his vision was clouded with the rage of revenge running through him. He wanted to kill every single vampire in their way. Which they did. 

Soryong could no longer talk sense into his father. His father was set on one thing. Soryong just had to make sure his mind was clear for the time ahead. He wanted to rip each vampire in pieces. He wanted to torture them over and over. But he also wanted to go home. Soryong now knew he wouldn't be there for his first child's birth. It was either his sister life or his unborn child. 

Daeryong had not once spoke since they took off, heading to the Vampire palace. He was speechless. He didn't like what was happening. Seeing the villages burn. Women and children being burned and killed by his family. Daeryong was angry that the Vampire king had his sister but killing vampires that had no part of it, made everything seem so wrong. 

Daehyun found himself hating each Vampire they came in contact with. But soon his anger died down as he watched the men and his family kill women and children like they were flies. Just like Daeryong, Daehyun became disgusted with their rampage. But once he thought of his sister in the hands of their leader, the one they served. Making his anger build up again making him forget everything. Leah was more important then any Vampire child or woman.

The werewolf army had been traveling by night, as they rested in the day. It took a lot longer since they took the longer way to the vampire palace. Having no idea there was a shorter way. The longer way could take over a month or two. It probably will take longer since Vampire cities and villages laid in the path. 

The Werewolf army marched through the long roads fighting each vampire platoon that came at them. Each time they lost a few of their people. But they also got closer and closer. Even if it was taking weeks.

_________________

Inati got up, ordering everyone to get up as well. It was only two hours they got to rest.

Please log in to read the full chapter