Arrival

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun took the girl by her arm, forcefully leading her to his tent, that was set up by the lower ranking Wolf members. He walked in finding an area to tie her up, for safety reasons.

"Ow. Just kill me already. Ugh." She hissed as her hands were being put into chains. 

"Shut up." Daehyun hissed. Double checking on her chains he left the tent to talk to his brothers. 

 

"Hey Daehyun. How's it going. Daeryong told me you have a special someone in your mists." Zico said with a sly smile. 

Daehyun shoved Zico out of his way, continuing to look for his brothers, the whole time Zico behind. 

Daehyun entered Soryong's tent seeing him sitting in a chair with a tiny photo in his hands and Daeryong sitting in a chair across from him. They both looked, exchanging looks with one another before giving Daehyun a cheeky grin. 

Daeryong got up walking over to Daehyun wrapping his arms around his shoulder.

"So. Who is she. I find it weird that you found someone before me." Daeryong mentioned. 

Daehyun pushed Daeryong away before going to Soryong.

"What is it Daehyun."

"How long are we making camp." Daehyun ask first. 

"2 Days. Fathers orders." Soryong reasoned putting the picture down.  "Who is the mystery woman in your tent." He added. 

"I don't know yet. She is stubborn and wont talk. But give me a day with her. I'll make her talk." He stated. 

"Don't be to hard on her. She has her reasons." Daeryong said, not liking the tone in Daehyun's voice. 

"ZICO... IF YOUR PLANNING ON EASE DROPPING JUST ENTER YOU IDIOT." Soryong yelled irritated but a tiny grin on his face. 

Zico smiled widely, walking in with his hand behind his neck. "Hehe. Sorry." 

"Daehyun. You found your soul mate. I am very surprise it happened within seconds of just staring at her. It took me a whole year with Bell."  Soryong said picking up the picture again. 

Daehyun left the tent in silence. He was very angry but deep inside he was craving her. And he didn't even know her name. He walked around the camp, one of his many duties and found everything in place. He then proceeded back to his tent. Seeing the woman shaking her hands violently trying to break free.

She jolted her head into Daehyun's direction cursing at him for making the chains to tight. Which he simply shrugged walking over to the water bowl. He poured the water into the bowl, washing his face. He took his armor off and became half , reveling his tight abs and showing the cuts and scars of previous battles. 

Daehyun noticed her stare, her lips moving in a seductive manner, making him turn around quickly before she saw him staring at her. He placed a black tank top on. 

He grabbed a cup, filling it with water and bringing it to her. Her arms where tied behind her back so he leaned her head back to give her the water she desperately needed. 

"Now are you going to tell me who you are." He asked in a serious tone but softer then before. 

She debated it for a few seconds. She suddenly trusted him. And yet her she was tied in his tent. She rolled her eyes but answered. 

"My name is Sarah May." She said. And that's all she said.

Daehyun grinned happy that she finally said her name. "Sarah, My name is Daehyun." He responded. 

He got up to untie the chains around her wrist. "If you run you will be killed by my men. So I suggest you stay here. Where it is safe." He informed. Walking over to a area in the middle of the tent.

Daehyun had prepared a small bed for her. Giving her his blanked at a few pillows. Once finished he walked to his bed, resting on his arm under his head.

"Just let me go." She said after a few moments of silence. 

"I can't do that." He responded. 

"And why not." 

"Because your mine." He added sitting up to look at her with lustful eyes.

"Oh no. I am not yours. I do not be-" Sarah was suddenly cut off with Daehyun suddenly infront of her. He towered over her, just staring down at her. "Okay I am yours." She gulped under his intense stare.

Sarah had a weird feeling going through her every time he looked at her or entered the room. She was very attractive to him and it scared her. A few hours ago she wanted to harm him and his men. But now she wanted to touch him. Sarah watched as Daehyun walked back to his bed, laying down with his arm draped over his eyes. She looked at the small bed on the floor, close to his and made herself comfortable. 

Silence filled the room once more. Only the sound of two heartbeats and banter outside the tent. Sarah watched Daehyun the whole time, her heart accelerating each time he moved. 

A small smirk played over Daehyun's lips as he heard Sarah's breathing quicken and her heart hammered each time he moved. Maybe he would use this time to get to know her better. 

"Why are you working with Vampires." He said breaking the silence first. 

Sarah looked at Daehyun. He still had his arm draped over his eyes. "They raised me." She said in a soft tone. 

Daehyun sat up this time finding her answer interesting. "Raised you."

"I was three. I was lost, starving and close to death. I managed to walk my way onto Vampire territory, that's when they found me. A nice couple. They could have killed me. One less wolf to worry about. But they didn't, they took me in, gave me food and clothing. They adopted me." Sarah said with a warm smile spreading over her lips. 

Daehyun was shocked. Never before had he heard vampires raising and adopting a werewolf. "What about your real parents." He asked.

"I don't know. They might have died or just left me to die. Either way I could careless. I found my family. And I did my j

Please log in to read the full chapter