Taken

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Leah and Kai sat across from each other. Having a meaningful conversation. Getting better acquainted with each other. 

Leah has known the brothers a little over 5 months. During their time together she got little information about them, but not much. She knew that their mother died 15 years ago and they hated their father. Also about the rest of their family. Leah on the other hand told them everything about herself. The things she loved to do, about her family and things she wanted to accomplish.

Leah laughed at Kai's childhood. Making him scowl but smile. 

"I am sorry. I just can't picture you like that. L maybe, but you...no." She smiled. 

"Shut up. I was the one that taught him everything." Kai informed. 

"But your so cold and serious all the time." Leah mentioned. But then she remembered what L had told her. Kai changed when their mother died. 

Leah and Kai spoke a little more until Kai held his hand in the air getting up, becoming tense and cautious. He looked at Leah walking over to her. 

Leah got up as well looking around his body but he blocked her. She pushed him to the side.

"I am not helpless. I can take care of myself." Leah stated, pushing Kai out of her way as she moved infront of him, scanning the area as well. Once Kai felt uneasy, she as well had the same feeling. 

Kai looked over her head. His eyes scanning the area a second time, searching for anything a threat. Hoping it was L returning. But it wasn't L. 

In the distance Kai could see Vampires forming a wall, surrounding Leah and him. Kai looked behind him and to the his left and right. Completely surrounded. Kai noticed Leah's body tensing as she too saw that they were surrounded and out numbered. 

Out of instinct to protect the one thing that he truly cared about, Kai placed his body in front of Leah. Scanning for a way out so he could distract the Vampires and let her escape. 

But Leah wasn't having it. She ducked under his arm coming to his side. She looked at him and smiled. 

"Nope. I am not going to run, while you distract them." She said knowing his intentions before he said anything. 

Kai couldn't hide his amazement. She was stunning, not some snobby rich girl who would have freaked out in a situation like this. She was ready to get her hands dirty. Kai absolutely felt that Leah was the girl of his dreams.

Kai looked forward to see the Vampire's advanced forward. He then looked back at Leah with a wide grin of encouragement. Making Leah smile in return. 

Kai was about to attack first when he finally felt the presence of the Reveres. He looked at Leah thinking she might have felt them too but she was still hadn't notice. Kai looked back up looking beyond the group of Vampires that where advancing, trying to see the Reveres but couldn't see them. He had a gut feeling they were after her.

Kai would do everything in his power to protect his girl, with everything he had. Hoping L would show up soon.  

 

L had been following the group of Vampires closely, making he was quiet like a ant. Not one sound came from L as he advanced forward taking out one Vampire at a time. But it soon all failed when one Vampire noticed, sounding the alarm. 

L was now fighting 15 Vampires on his own. Jumping in the air repeatedly, avoiding the attacks from all sides, landing back down on one Vampire before jumping in the air a second, third and forth time. He zigged zagged all around them making it harder for them to attack. He snapped several necks and leaped in the air landing on others, biting their necks draining their blood dry. L's eyes where now the his blue color. L had to finish the Vampires before he could help Kai and Leah. 

He fought each one off. But soon realized none had the true intent to kill him. He walked over to one, that was unconscious, searching for some sort of identification. Once he found what he was looking for he, dropped the badge and ran like hell to reach Leah and Kai.

"GOD DAMEIT." He cursed as he was stopped a second time by a small group of Vampires. L fought again only hoping he would get to Leah and Kai in time.

 

Leah grinned. "I am sorry." She stated, not looking up at Kai beside her. Her gaze locked on the Vampires coming forward. 

"For what." Kai asked, his attention on her. 

"For this." In a instant Leah transformed into her wolf form, shredding the clothes covering her body. Her skin disappearing as golden fur took over her body. Leah was on all fours, lowering her body in a defensives manner, barring her four sharp K-9's letting a low threatening growl emit from the pit of her stomach. 

"Now I get to see your body all over again when this is over." Kai remarked grinning like a ert. He noticed her posture changing at his comment, grinning even more. 

Leah and Kai waited for the Vampires to come at them first. That's what they were trained to do. Was wait and study their movements. Leah lowered her body even more to the ground, her muscles contracting as she held every fiber of herself back, waiting for the right moment. 

Kai looked ahead then to the sides. In a second Kai took off running to his left Killing a few then to the right. Kai couldn't wait any longer seeing the advancing numbers getting closer and closer to Leah. Something in him snapped causing him to react first. 

Leah heard everything going on beside her. But her focus were on the Vampires in front of her. Their eyes glowing yellow and red. Leah held her ground, waiting, watching their movements, studying their posture and battle stances. With each information she gathered on the Vampires in front of her, Leah was very capable of winning.

Leah had the expression of a smile, as the first Vampire launched himself forward at her. Leah growled, waiting a second more before meeting the Vampire in the middle. She ran at full speed, her vision catching every move the Vampire made. She avoided his attack and leaned her head in biting down on his leg. She held on as he thrashed and tried to attack in order to get released from her bite. But Leah used her strength the toss the body like a cannon bolt to the other side. She then went for the second, third, forth and fifth reaching to twentieth. Leah was kicked in the stomach, scratched and thrown into trees. Before any of the Vampire's could finish the job Leah, jumped up, finding a weak opening and striking in any way. She bite necks, drawing blood and killing them on the spot. Leah had a moment to look around. Every Vampires that she fought had her bite. They were all slowly dying in the worst possible way. She looked at the one below her seeing that he already was dead. Leah killed her first Vampire, but she was anything but pleased. 

Kai kept his eyes on Leah the whole time. Taking several Vampires out before they reached their indented target. Kai had two Vampire locked in a choke hold as he noticed Leah's shock ex

Please log in to read the full chapter