Mystery Women....

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soryong walked a few meter's before finding a tree with shade. He sat under the tree, taking out a small photo.

He had been staring at a picture for a half hour, smiling at the picture and remembering when it was taken.

 

Flashback

He entered the bedroom seeing Bell sitting in a rocking chair, reading a book. Soryong walked over, grabbing the book and tossing it to the side. 

"Soryong, I was reading that." She remarked getting out of the chair to get the book now on the bed. But Soryong smiled as he lifted her up in his arms, twirling her in a circle. 

She smiled her head thrown back with her genuine smile. Just then the door opened and a few snaps were heard. When Soryong looked in the direction of the noise, he growled seeing Leah with a camera. He placed Bell back down, making his way towards his sister. But she squealed running out of the room. 

Soryong was going to follow when Bell held him back. Smiling at him. 

"Leave her be." She sang pulling him towards the  the bed. 

They spent the next few hours making love. 

A few days later Soryong was reading in the library with Bell sitting down with her feet on his lap as she read her book, when Leah walked in, her hands behind her back.

"Unnie, Oppa I have something for you." She sang running up to them. 

Soryong and Bell both placed their books down waiting for Leah. 

Leah pulled out a wrapped gift from behind her back handing it to Soryong. He opened it and smiled handing it to Bell so she could see. 

"Oh Leah I love it." Bell sang. 

Leah then handed Soryong a smaller picture, saying it was travel size. 

"Thank you Leah. But next time you take my picture, I will come for you." 

Leah smiled walking out. Soryong and Bell looked at the picture. Bell in the arms of Soryong smiling genuinely happy. 

End Flashback

 

Soryong smiled looking at the picture. Missing Bell even more. He hoped she was doing well, hoping she was getting enough sleep, eating right. Soryong leaned his head back on the tree, looking up when Daeryong and Daehyun joined him, sitting down beside him with Daehyun handing him a plate of food.

Daeryong and Daehyun both looked at the picture and smiled. 

"Why are you here. You should be by Bell's side. She is having your baby soon." Daeryong commented. Taking a bite of his food. 

"I want to be by her side. But I want to rescue Leah. I am torn. Leah is our baby sister. I at least know Bell is safe with mom." He said. Taking a bite of his own food. 

"What does it feel like knowing your going to be a father. Your pretty young to be a father." Daehyun mentioned with curious.

"It's weird. But I am honestly excited. Knowing Bell will be the mother of my child, gives me joy." He added. 

"Have you been writing to her. Did she say anything about the gender." Daeryong asked, taking a napkin whipping the food from his mouth. 

"She said its a surprise." He mentioned with a grin. 

The three brother talked while eating, with their cousins and a few of their best friends joining them. They ate and rested for a few hours before Yunho gave the command to set off. It would take another week or two, depends on how long it takes them to fight off other Vampire villages, to arrive in the Vampire Capital. 

__________________________

Leah and Bell had moved to the other side of the dark room. The unconscious women would now and then wake up talk a little before she would pass out again. 

Leah felt horrible. She learned that the woman had been locked up for years, that she even lost count. And that she would  only be fed once a month, sometimes she wouldn't get anything for two or three months at a time. 

Leah offered her blood a few times to the woman. But she kindly refused with a tired worn out smile. 

Leah sat criss cross on the floor with Bell laying her head on her lap. Leah hummed, playing with Bell's hair as she slept. 

Leah hand been locked up for 3 days. Only getting a meal once a day. But Bell was so underweight that she gave up her food, giving it to Bell instead. 

Leah hummed her favorite song. When the Vampire woman woke up. Leah looked at her and smiled. Wanting to continued their conversation they where having before she passed out.

"I am sorry." She spoke. 

"That is okay. Please let me help. You need blood." Leah said getting a cup and placing it near her wrist. Leah was just about to cut herself when a hand stopped her. 

"Please. I couldn't. If I were to lose control I could end up hurting you or your friend. I don't want that to happen." She said softy. 

Leah looked at the chains around the woman's ankles and smiled looking up at her. She bite her wrist, drawing blood letting it fall into the cup

Please log in to read the full chapter