Returning Home

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

Leah arrived home safely. She was greeted with warm hugs by Jihyo and several of the servants. She made her way inside the palace and went to her office. 

Leah sat at her desk with Jihyo sitting on the couch in the room. After being away for a few days Leah needed to get her work done before she didn’t anything else. Jihyo on the other hand wanted Leah to rest and relax. But of course, Leah was stubborn as always and anything Jihyo said didn’t matter. 


A few hours passed and Leah was almost finished. She looked at the time and then looked at Jihyo, who was passed out on the couch. Leah smiled, she told Jihyo to go rest in her room where it is more comfortable but she refused saying she wasn’t tired. 

Leah let out another laugh. 

She finished her work and sat up while stretching her stiff limbs. Leah smiled as she touched her stomach and thought about her future baby. She was so excited and she couldn’t wait to tell Kai and L. She looked at her calendar and circled the day they would be coming back. 

“Three more days. Ugh that’s toooo long.” Leah sighed as she was beginning to feel impatient about waiting. 

Leah went over to Jihyo and gently shock her awake. Once Jihyo’s eyes fluttered open she sat up straight, thinking something was wrong. 

“Sweetie what is it. Are you okay…” She said while standing up and checking Leah’s forehead.

Leah smiled and nodded. “I am fine. I am finished with my work.” 

“Oh, okay, are you hungry. You need to eat a lot more now that you are eating for two.” Jihyo said. 

“I am actually.”

“W-what, why didn’t you tell me earlier.” Jihyo ran out of the room and went to the kitchen. Leah was about to come out when Jihyo ran back in with fruit. Leah smiled and took the apple and peach from Jihyo and ate it. 

“Mom, please relax. I will be fine. I am going to the meadow for some fresh air. You should come.” Leah said walked out of the office. 

“I need things to attend to but I will assigning 6 guards to you, for your safety alright.” Leah stopped walking, she looked over her shoulder to look at Jihyo with a shock expression.

“6, I am fine with just one or none. Isn’t six a little much.” Leah asked turning around completely to stare at Jihyo. 

“My dear you are the Queen, you are expecting and there are plenty of Vampires that still live in the old ways. You can be a target easily.” Jihyo stated. 

“Will it make you relax?”

“Yes,”

“Fine, I will have your six guards.” Leah smiled and continued walking heading to the direction of the meadow. 


Leah laid out in the tall grass, her hair sprawled out around her. She looked up at the blue sky and a smile appeared. She thought when she would take her baby to see the trees and flowers here. Imagining her child beside her and the two of the just talking. 

Leah closed her eyes and enjoyed her time in the sun, not even caring about the 6 men that surrounded her and the other 12 men that were nearby, hiding behind trees, keeping themselves hidden. 


She rested in the meadow for a few hours before finally heading back to the palace. She went to her room, deciding to write a letter to both Kai and L. Once finished she kissed each letter then gave it to Rufus, her falcon and sent him off. 

She then went to her art room and started painting….


Several days passed and Leah waited out by the docks, waiting for Kai and L to return. She smiled once she spotted their vessel and she jumped up and down with joy. 

Leah smiled once the vessel got closer and she could see Kai and L waiting by the exit. They both had edger smiles on their faces. 

It only took a few more minutes before the Boat docked and Kai and L jumped off the boat and ran to Leah. L was the first to take Leah into his arms and he gave her a kiss on the check, something they only do when others are around….

“How is my general,” Leah smiled as she looked up at L. He s

Please log in to read the full chapter