Fight

Princess With Two Mates
Please log in to read the full chapter

L was the first to make a move, running at her. When he went to grab her,  she easily maneuvered out of his reach,  he then responded quickly with an explosive surprise move to catch her off guard, lashing out with his back leg, taking all of his strength into his back swing kick to her gut.  Leah was able to step back just in time before his full leg, implanted in her stomach, using that second to punch a few sensitive spots in his leg. 

 

Leah had no idea if her plan would work. They were Vampires not Werewolves, their bodies work differently. But she had to try. 

Leah back off away from him knowing he would attack the next second which he did. He ducked low swinging his leg upward in the air, turning his body in a 360 motion getting back up to his feet, finishing with a left hook to her side

She dodge the kick swing, but he was to fast with his left hook nailing her in the side. Leah winced at the impact but gain her composer, jumping backwards away from L. 

L smirked playfully towards Leah. "Your pretty good. For a woman." He stated.

Leah didn't show any emotion, she kept her blank stare. She watched L then glanced at Kai in the back, just standing a watching. She returned her gaze on L in front of her, just in time to see him come at her a second time. Leah this time went forward to, jumping over his tall body landing behind him. Before he could turn around she jumped onto his back swing her legs around his torso. She began hitting him all over his shoulders and sides, again hitting vital spots. He reached up to pull her off with her only slapping his hands away. She rolled forward using her powerful legs to launch him forward, into a tree. 

L's anger got the best of him, he threw the dead tree branches away from him, scattering them in different directions. His eyes glowing a lightning blue. He ran at Leah with his full speed, extending his right arm for a punch with her hitting his hand away but each second he jabbed his fists at her repeatedly with her always blocking, He went for a fake attack, using his left arm to punch her but instead used his left knee, slamming into her stomach, then turning his torso bringing his elbow to her face, and his finishing move he turned the rest of him body facing her, bring his left leg, kicking her in the stomach. She few backwards at the impact, knocking several trees down.

 

Kai walked up behind L, making him wait for her to get up. Leah got up whipping the blood away from her lips. Then snapped her arm back in place. Leah looked ahead of her, where they stood in the clearing. Leah wasn't going to run. She would never run on a fight, even if it meant she would die. But then again she didn't think she was going to die. She had plenty of tricks up her sleeve.

Leah rotated her shoulders and cracked her knuckles, taking the stiffness out. Kai stepped back, allowing them to continue their fight. Lean launched herself forward, L doing the same. They were feet away when Leah slid under his body running at Kai. She did a flying kick at his face but he stepped to the side avoiding her leg kick. She jabbed her arm forward at his face but when he went to grab it she rammed her knee into his groin. L ran up from behind grabbing her. Her arms in the air. Her head unable to move. Kai looked at his brother than at Leah, showing the same fire in her eyes. Even when she was pinned. 

"Who are you." Kai asked as he bent lower making eye contact. 

She spit in his face. He slapped her hard across the face causing her to bleed. Both Kai and L became rigid at the scent but control their lust for her blood.

L was grinning like mad when she spitted in Kai face. L kept his tight grip on her, when he looked down he noticed a rip in her shirt at the shoulder, showing a black mark. He then ripped the remaining cloth away relieving her tattoo. He smiled widen.

"She is royalty, As I recall the princess is up for auction. Being sold off." 

Kai grabbed her chin angrily, his eye glowing a bright silver. Kai looked at then looked at her tattoo, sure enough the royal symbol was imprinted on her shoulder. He looked back at her face, a small smirk played over his lips.

"So if you are the princess, Ooo that will be a huge advantage."Kai said releasing his harsh grip on her face backing up a foot. Leah was stunned, not the fact they knew she might be but because of his Silver eyes, those same eyes she has dreamt about for the last several weeks. Leah relaxed a bit making L's grip loosen a tad. She then responded, kicking her legs off

Please log in to read the full chapter